Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
Elizabeth Parker

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Unclaimed

Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) Empty
PostSubject: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 3:52 am

It was a few days after Christmas, and Parker was bored out of her mind.

Sure, other demigods had parties with the satyrs and dryads and whatnot. It would not be Christmas without any kind of parties! But since Parker never good with any being except Charlie, she passed them on and let the other had their fun without her. Instead, the daughter of Dionysus spent her holidays practicing with her gold daggers that Chiron gave her a few weeks back, strolling around the cabins, and try to ransack the armory for any precious metal. Sadly, there were no more except those things the centaur called as ‘celestial bronze’. Whatever that means. Parker was never interested in bronze and she would never will, for gold retained its value more. She would love to melt her own weapon, but that would upset her teacher. And she would be defense-less yet again.

Although, she got her hands busy once when some guy suddenly asked for grape juice. “What!?” The blonde girl was trying to train her lock-picking expertise, and she hated to be interrupted at that time. However, after seeing how tall and scruffy the requester was, Parker could only gulped and nodded. “Your juice would be ready in one hour. Come back later.” She shivered after he left. Parker had seen some hitter before, and boy did that guy seemed like one. Or even worse. And as she picked some grapes from her front porch, the daughter of Dionysus thought about what she should do next. Parker might be good at wine-tasting, but she never make any kind of juice before. She was more of a cereal and doughnut type of girl, with water or soda as her choice of beverage. However, it looked like her father was on her side. After just two tries, she managed to produce one heck of a grape juice, with a mix of sweet and sour just right for everyone to drink. When Parker gave the bottle away to the son of Ares, she smirked in return when he said thank you. Now, she had absolutely nothing to do. Frowning to her surrounding (which was her cabin), Parker wondered what she should do next.

Her steps eventually took her to the Woods, a part of Camp Half-Blood she never see before. Not that Parker was afraid, but she didn’t have any reason to go there in the first place. However, since she already spent most of her morning to train, better explore this place some more. As she entered that place, the air became more and more clearer. Parker couldn’t help but smile while realizing that fact. Breezy wind always soothed her, she didn’t know why. Unfortunately, she quickly heard a snap not too far from where she stood. “Who’s there!?” She pulled out both of her golden dagger, ready for a fight. If a monster or stranded campers tried to surprise the girl, they got another thing coming. “Show yourself. Or… else.” Her voice trembled just a little, since she never really face to face with a monster before... if it was a monster that snap the twig.
Back to top Go down
http://proteusmirabilis.tumblr.com/
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Rose was bored. It was winter, and Camp Half-Blood was empty. There wasn't a lot to do. Rose thought of going to the armory, but she did that the day before. Then Rose thought of the mess hall to eat breakfast, but she didn't feel like eating. Rose quickly ran through the options of camp, except for the woods. Rose felt it was too early to go to the woods, but the only other option was to stay indoors all day, which was worse than walking around in some woods. Rose belted her sword at her waist and picked up her bow and quiver. If she went into the woods, she wouldn’t go in unarmed.

It was bitter cold outside. Rose shivered and walked straight into the woods. She just kept on walking, talking caution to avoid the areas where she heard odd noises, possibly from monsters. Most likely from monsters. Rose sat down near the creek and looked around. The woods weren’t as creepy as they were described. There was a growl nearby. Rose jumped up and kept on moving. She would rather avoid a fight and move around than have to get into a fight and probably die. Rose wondered if this was a mistake… she had only been in Camp Half-Blood for only a month. She didn’t know how to fight well. Rose quickly shook the thought.

Rose kept on moving for the better part of an hour. Finally, she reached a part of the woods that seemed quiet. She sat down again until she heard another noise. It sounded too close to escape from it, so she got up and strung her bow. She heard somebody say, “Who’s there!?” Rose relaxed and let the tension release. She moved into the girl’s view. The girl was older than she was. Rose guessed that she was roughly 18. Her hair was blonde and her eyes were black. Rose also noticed that her fingers were very slim. “I’m Rose,” Rose said cautiously. “I’ve been at camp for a little while. What’s your name?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
Elizabeth Parker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Parker furrowed her eyebrows after realizing that it was not a monster. Instead, it was a little girl. Can’t hide the guilty face that was plastered on her face, she lowered both of her weapons. “Oh… okay. Sorry I guess.” The blonde pocketed her daggers back, unsure what to do next. Being an anti-social, she usually was the childish one. Parker rather be quiet than talked too much, but when facing a real child… she never done that before. To be honest, she didn’t know what to do. Thankfully, the girl introduced herself in a subtle yet cautious way. Parker sighed in relief, glad that she didn’t have to think about what she should say next. “I’m Parker. Just Parker.” She nodded, smiling faintly. The daughter of Dionysus still reluctant to give in at any kind of skin contact. So she just shrugged when the one called Rose said how long she had been at Camp. “Well… I’m here in about… a few weeks, maybe? Wait, three. Three weeks.” Parker rarely loose track of time, since she usually timed her own heist. Her quickest one was 13 minutes when breaking a bank. She gave out a crooked smile when her mind wandered to that precious memory, but quickly snapped back to reality when realizing that she needed to response more. Otherwise, this conversation would die too fast, and she would disappoint Archie on being more social and all that.

However, Parker did what she usually do first: examined the person. Well, she mostly did it while casing a joint or looking at a mark. But now, the daughter of Dionysus integrated her skills to someone normal. Someone she should talk to. Rose was quite tiny, with mixed brown hair. Her nature was cautious (for now), and she seemed like a loner, much like Parker. But when she looked through her eyes, the blonde quickly understood. She had that eyes too, before she met Archie. The eyes of an orphan. Sure, it was healing, just like hers now, but still... the glint can't be gone forever. Moistening her lips, Parker can’t help but blurted out the first question that came to her mind. “Which orphanage did you come from?” It was just like Parker. She might be awkward, but her eyes could see through most barriers of life. “And, uh… you better come prepared if you walked in the Woods. Chiron said some monsters roamed free at this area.” She added that last one because she didn’t know what else to say. Scratching her head, Parker stare at everything but the girl, silently waiting for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Rose listened silently. The girl was carrying bronze knives and struck her as anti-social. She introduced herself as Parker, which Rose knew was a last name. Her thin fingers meant that she could easily pick-pocket somebody... maybe child of Hermes. But Parker didn't seem much like Hermes. And Parker wasn't here that long either... she probably came to camp at the same time as Rose. Rose could tell that Parker didn't have her parents... well her mortal one, since Rose was also an orphan. But that was all Rose could get without talking. Now that Rose knew that Parker wasn't an enemy, she lowered her bow altogether, putting the arrow back in her quiver.

Rose waited a tiny bit after Parker finished talking, then said, "I don't know which orphanage I came from. All I know is that I'm from Florida and my foster parents adopted me as a baby." Her voice quavered a little at the end. Rose didn't want Parker to strike her as weak, which she wasn't. "Where did you come from?" Rose asked curiously. "And how did you know I'm an orphan... I mean that my mortal parent's dead?" Rose could guess the answer, but she would rather have Parker answer the question. After all, Rose liked facts better than opinions.

Rose shifted her weight to her other foot when she spoke again. "I know that you should come armed. That's why I have my bow and sword." Rose lifted her bow so that Parker could see. "What's your reason for coming to the woods?" Rose knew why she came... if there had been any other place to go to, Rose would've gone there, but this was the only option. Rose looked around, waiting for Parker to answer. Now that she was standing still and now moving, Rose could see how eery the woods were. Rose wished that she could move again, but she was talking to Parker. And Rose was curious to hear Parker's story...
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
Elizabeth Parker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 am

((Just for information, Parker’s daggers are gold, courtesy of Chiron Very Happy))

Parker tilted her head when Rose said she didn’t know which orphanage she came from. Oh goodie. Lucky ones. The daughter of Dionysus thought bitterly while nodding to that sentence. When the girl asked back, all the blonde could do was shrugged. “Here. There. Everywhere.” It was her most standard response if anyone asked Parker where she come from. It was not the whole truth, but not a partial lie as well. She spent most of her time moving from orphanage to orphanage, occasionally hopping in to one foster home to another. But the heartbreaking truth was, Parker was one of those kids that people used. The adults who Parker lived with as an orphan would promised future parents want-to-be that they would let the kids stayed with them for a few days, just for those children to adapt. However, after those few (glorious, for the kids) days, the orphans would get pick up and still stuck at the same place as before, while the future parents already paid half of the adoption money. So it was a brilliant scam, but awful for both ends: the future parents and the orphan kids.

Parker could be considered as a hard-working child in that case, but she somewhat got shipped to another house, just waiting to be adopted. This time, it was legit and right. Unfortunately, her foster parents were not that good. She ended up blowing her own house (yes, for a little blonde girl, she was pretty smart.) and tried to survive on the street by doing various dangerous job. That’s how she found Archie, by accidentally doing a ballsy yet successful move: stealing that man’s wallet. Back to the topic at hand, that’s how Parker knew that Rose was an orphan. They way she carried herself, the way she talked, but most important of all… her eyes. Rose had the same eyes as Parker did: a little bit hopeful, but hollow. However, the girl was more fortunate than the daughter of Dionysus, at least. She had a loving foster parents. Even though Parker could still see bits of sadness inside, most of it had been replace with joy and laughter. “I’m just really good at guessing.” That was how the blonde avoided future questions. She smirked a little after that.

Rose decided to be more curious as the time goes by. “What am I doing here?” Parker scratched her head, unsure on what to say. But before that, she nodded at Rose’s weapon. How did Parker missed that? She must’ve spaced out… “Good then. With my golden dagger, at least we could protect ourselves.” When she said ‘ourselves’, what Parker meant was: I protect myself, while you protect yours. It sounded selfish, but that’s how she was taught by Archie. There was nobody important but one-self. But Parker couldn’t care less if the girl thought the other way around: that the blonde might protect her instead. “Back to what I’m doing…” Great, the daughter of Dionysus really didn’t have any reason to say. Plus, she was kinda suck at lying. So she decided to tell the truth. “Just… bored out of my mind and decided to take a walk.” Silence hangs in the air as Parker waited for Rose to talk again. Oh wait. Now she was suppose to ask something back, right? “How about you? What are you doing here?” Those last sentences might sound awkward, since Parker never really care about… anything towards people before. But for now, she must. So the blonde crossed her hand, finally got the moment right and waited for Rose to reply.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm

When Parker responded to her question, it seemed to Rose that Parker didn't like exposing too much about her: her first name (Rose guessed she didn't like it), where she came from.... It puts you in a higher position. If you happen to slip something out that you shouldn’t have, that puts the other person to an advantage because they’ve got dirt that they can use as leverage. Parker’s response “Here. There. Everywhere.” sounded true. She must’ve been an orphan too and bounced around from foster home to foster home. And if not that, from orphanage to orphanage. Rose felt sorry for Parker.

Rose shifted from foot to foot and watched Parker closely. She appeared to be thinking, perhaps about her hard past. Rose thought about her own. Rose thought about her own childhood. It was a really good one, better than the average Americans. It was good, right up to the monster attacks. After the first two, Rose ran away. She just couldn’t live with the attacks. Then Parker said something else. Rose guessed that Parker found out some other way, but Rose didn’t say anything.

Rose put her bow back down after Parker nodded at it. Rose wondered why Parker didn’t see if before, as she was obviously very cautious. But it happened. It had happened to Rose more than once. “Good then. With my golden dagger, at least we could protect ourselves.” Rose felt like Parker meant to say “yourself” and then “myself”. Parker didn’t seem to be the kind of person in a group. She had an aura of a lonely person. Rose used to have that when she had spent a couple of weeks out on the streets.

“What am I doing here?” Rose heard herself ask. What was she doing in the woods? Then she remembered. “I was bored. I’ve never been to the woods before.” Rose wandered around the place she had chosen to stop. The trees were so thick. Now that it was quiet, the woods began to feel eerie. Rose had forgotten to leave marks around the forest so she could find her way back. Oops. “What about you? Have you been here before?” Rose hoped so. Otherwise they would be stuck there until they found the way out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
Elizabeth Parker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:51 am

((First of all, sorry this took so long. Parker muse decided to take a holiday –“ And sorry again if she weirded Rosie out. She literally is (slightly) crazy. –shrugged-))

Tilting her head, Parker nodded when Rose said she was just bored. Well, that made two of them. Bored was Parker’s life, in she didn’t have any job or practice her thieving skills. It’s everything moved to slow for her. The daughter of Dionysus could speak Spanish fluently, drew sketches on things that she saw only for a matter of seconds, learning everything from book very quickly… She was like a wind when it came to studying something. Unless it was taught by the centaur, maybe. His method was ancient and a bit hard to process for Parker, just like when Archie taught her. Even so, she managed to strive and become the most brilliant young thief ever existed.

Grinning widely at her own thoughts, the girl quickly blinked and shook her head when she realized she might wierded Rose out. Snorting and nodding, she answered her question briefly. “No. Never been here before.” She admitted, shrugging and tilting her head. Soon her mood became adventurous. “Though… I heard there’s some monsters inside. I mean, dangerous ones.” Parker was cautious before, but now, since she was bored, she was curious. Like Alice in Wonderland, all the girl wanted was to find things, monsters included. “Want to find them? Just for fun?” A crazy glint sparkled on her eyes, followed by jumping up and down like a rabbit when seeing a carrot. This was so Parker. One minute she was all cautious ans serious, and the next minute she would act like a ten year old, wanting to do something stupid yet dangerous. If there were Archie around, he would told her to stay still and breath softly, so she would diminish the silly thoughts she might had. However, Archie was not here. And so was that new teacher of hers, Chiron.

When Rosie didn’t act, Parker bit her lips in frustration and threw her head back. “Aw, come on! It’ll be fun.” Imagining those monsters bleeding to death, she let out a devilish laugh and even darker grin. Sadly, she couldn’t control such emotions. Even some experienced doctors already claimed that she’s partly insane, after all.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:54 am

Rose nodded when Parker spoke. She didn't like to speak often, and so she resorted to body language. Rose really wanted to sit down, but first impressions were everything. It was better to be respected than to be treated like a big baby. She prefered not to be taken care of, especially since she'd spent at least a couple weeks out on the streets. Rose gripped her bow even tighter, as if Parker would attack her. But Parker was just like her, an orphan, and she knew Parker would not attack her unless Rose attacked first, which would not happen. But Rose felt that it wouldn't hurt to be cautious. It almost never hurt to be cautious.

Rose felt like backing up when Parker started grinning. Was she having a stroke? Rose didn't know. She was excellent with plants, but horrible with human beings. Rose nodded again. She had also heard that the forest was filled with dangerous monsters. That was why Rose had spent a better part of the hour moving around the forest and was very lost. Which was very bad when they wanted to get back to camp. Unless Parker was a good tracker, which could also be possible. Rose's mind started going into overdrive, imagining what could happen if they couldn't find their way back or what would happen on the way back or what would happen if they did find their way back to camp.

Rose hesitated. Parker wanted to find a monster on purpose. That was something Rose would never do on her own. But she was with Parker and something told Rose that Parker was an excellent fighter. But some of the monsters would need to be fought with a group and two people didn't really count.... Rose kept on doing that for a while. Finally, Rose bit her lip and said, "Well okay....but if we die, I am so blaming you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
Elizabeth Parker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 am

((I am a horrible partner. Truly, I am. Sue me. T.T AND I MISS RPING HERE -sobs-))
Parker’s crazy grin gradually became a pout when Rose simply said she would blame her if they got in trouble. Now where’s the fun in that? Sighing, the daughter of Dionysus pointed at Rose’s weapon, shaking her head and frowning. “You got your weapon, I got mine. What’s the worse that could happen?” She exclaimed, shrugging big time. To be honest, everyone in this place should let loose. Live a little. At least, that’s how Parker saw it. She knew punctuality was important, especially in a heist, but seeing that this was a summer camp… She saw no need for it.

Motioning the girl to follow her, Parker went deeper into the woods, practically hopping for the idea of an adventure. Usually she explored concrete buildings, stalking the place for weaknesses that she could exploit in case she needed to do a drop out or even stealing something. But now, all green and no three floors or more… it was exciting. Sure, she missed bungee jumping from skyscrapers (or even parachute from one; did that one time, really satisfying.), but this was all new. If there’s something worth stealing here, she should be even more glad. When Rose seemed reluctance, Parker scoffed while dragging her, ignoring the no skin contact policy she usually applied. “Come on, come on! It would be fun.”

But his mood changed when she heard a snap. Still holding the girl’s hand, the blond girl glared at her. “Please tell me that’s your foot.” Another snap, followed by a snarl. The hairs on Parker’s back stand up, something she rarely experienced since she was fearless even with the police that caught her in action. But this was… another matter entirely. “And please tell me that’s your stomach.” She whimpered a bit, but get her composure back in a matter of seconds. No, she couldn’t show fear. That was not Parker, at all. But turning around, she suddenly wanted to curl up instead of facing the silhouette that was gaining in front of her. She whispered one thing in Rose’s mind, one thing that she remembered quite clearly when dealing with someone or something as big as this:

“Climb the trees. NOW.”
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Rose could see that Parker thought that she was no fun...or maybe a coward. Some people thought that they were the same thing. Excuse her if she didn't want to die a most painful death...some people thought a painful death was the way to have the most fun. If Rose had to either be uptight or dead, she would choose being uptight. But that was just Rose.

Parker motioned for Rose to follow her and so Rose did. She had her bow strung and ready to use, just in case. Parker didn't say anything, so Rose didn't either. They just kept on walking, looking for a good fight they could get in. Rose was still convinced that this was still a bad idea, and she was just waiting for the chance to prove it. Parker said something, but Rose didn't reply. Parker grabbed Rose and started to drag her through the woods.

After about a couple of minutes, there was a snap. Parker glared at her and said, "Please tell me that's your foot." Rose shook her head and looked around. There was another snap, followed by a snarl. Rose took a step back and had her bow ready. Rose was ready to scream, but couldn't speak. Parker said something else, but Rose couldn't reply, being too scared to speak. Then, Parker said, "Climb the trees. NOW." This was one thing Rose wasn't about to argue with. Rose put the bow on her back and scaled a tree. Rose looked back and waited for Parker to also climb a tree.

Rose looked back in the trees where she had heard the growl and saw that the monster had jumped out. Rose recognized the monster as a hellhound. "Parker, hurry!" Rose screamed and then shot an arrow at the monster. She hit it in the eye. Rose reached for another arrow when the hellhound pounced at her tree. Rose didn't see the point until she realized it was trying to shake her off. Rose hung on for dear life, hoping Parker was doing something to get rid of the monster.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
Elizabeth Parker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:12 am

The young thief quickly climbed a tree just a few paces away from Rose’s. She could do it in a matter of seconds because of her skills while thieving. Scaling buildings was something she did on the weekends, courtesy of Archie and high skyscrapers in New York. It was somewhat challenging for her at first, but now it was as easy as pie. However, not today. And especially when she and a friend- well, more like an acquaintance- had to climb for their lives instead of just for fun.

Parker gritted her teeth as she saw Rose successfully punctured an arrow at the thing, wounding its eyes. But that itself won’t be enough, at all. More importantly, why was the large dog only ganging up on the other girl instead of the daughter of Dionysus? Setting that thought aside, the blonde thief immediately moved back to the ground. She might regret what she would do now, but she had no choice. Either trying, or death. She most certainly picked the first one. “Hey, sour face!” She yelled, causing the dog to turn around. “You smell like a dumpster!”

The monster growled, snapping his jaw and showing his large teeth. Parker widening her eyes, trying to suppress the horrible feeling she had on her gut. “Come on. Catch me if you dare. Come on.” She taunted with her index finger, but abruptly sprinted as the hellhound barked at her. Climbing an even taller tree than before, he hugged it tightly while wincing. “Rose! Shoot its butt or whatever and let’s get out of here, quickly!” Her scream rang through the woods, mostly because she didn’t know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Rose saw Parker successfully climb a tree. She was surprised that Parker could climb something that quick. Rose could climb trees because she sometimes had to just to be alone. It was also really useful when she was living out on the streets for a short period of time. Rose positioned herself so she could see what was going on.Rose looked down and saw that the hellhound was still trying to catch her. She could hardly blame it...she shot it in the leg. At least, it was trying to get her until Parker climbed back down the tree she was in. Rose thought Parker was crazy, but it was nice for her to get that hellhound away from Rose. Rose watched for a moment. She saw Parker yell at it until the hellhound barked and then she saw Parker sprint to another tree. Rose then remembered to help Parker and strung her bow again. She took aim for the hellhound and missed the hellhound. Rose cursed...her hands were shaking.

Rose shot another arrow and managed to shoot the hellhound in the butt. Rose jumped off the tree and hit the ground. The hellhound had turned to face her. Rose strung another arrow and shot the hellhound in the nose. The hellhound growled at her. She put her bow on her back and ran a couple of meters until she heard the hellhound running after her. Rose came up to a thick cedar tree and scaled it. She didn't stop until she was ten feet off the ground. Rose couldn't see Parker, but hoped that she was doing to distract the hellhound. Rose was about to try and shoot the hellhound again, but the hellhound started to shake the tree again. How the hellhound did it, Rose didn't know. The only thing going through her mind was to hang on and not fall off. Rose screamed, "Parker, get that hellhound off of this tree!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
Elizabeth Parker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:31 am

Parker saw that Rose missed the first shot. She gulped to ease the tension, but it was no use. Strangely, she never felt this way when it came to stealing. When Archie gave her a job, the young thief was always calm and collected. Swiftly moving in, placing or taking something, then move out: avoiding any disturbances that might occur or even pester her such as security guards and pesky cameras. Everything was smooth. But this… This was definitely something new. “Try again!” She encouraged Rose, head nodding in return as she moistened her thin lips, trying not to look so scared but evidently failed. “Just try again, Rose!”

However, when the other girl did, Parker widened her eyes as the creature bounded to Rose’s tree, eyes glaring with hunger. “Climb-“ But even the daughter of Dionysus didn’t have to warn the unclaimed twice. Now, Parker had two choice. One: she could always just run and hide, letting the hellhound growled at Rose all day, hoping that he would get bored then eventually leave. Two, she could try and help the petite girl, since Rose was basically unarmed and couldn’t shot while she was in fear. Both choices had some disadvantage. The first one could make Rose lose her life, getting eaten by the monster. As for the second choice… Parker could lose her own life instead of the other’s.

She gritted her teeth in frustration, glancing at the monster and Rose repeatedly, mind ripping to two parts. However, she decided to do the most human choice: to help the girl instead of leaving her. Climbing down rapidly, the daughter of Dionysus sprinted towards the creature, didn’t even thinking anymore. Then she jumped at its back, causing it to yelp. “Get down from there and run!” Parker yelled, trying to reach her knife. When she did, the blonde girl raised it as high as she possibly could, but as she swung it down… The brute growled and suddenly curled its back, shoving Parker abruptly to the ground. “Agh!” She yowled, wincing. Her hand was twisted, pointing to a strange direction. “Oh no…” But even though the monster now wanted Parker, the girl still encourage Rose to leave. She didn’t know why she did that, since she spent her whole life putting herself rather than others. Waving her free hand as the hellhound approached, she hoped that Rose would listen to her. And that Dionysus would protect her, for once in her life.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:28 pm

The hellhound stopped shaking Rose's tree. Rose stopped panicking and peered over the edge of her tree. Parker obviously had two choices when Rose had shot the hellhound: run and hide or help Rose. The once stupid and reckless idea to hunt down a monster now turned into a completely dangerous idea. It was more likely that one would die, but both of them could die if they made one wrong move. Rose now saw that Parker was on the ground, one of her hands sprained, possibly broken. Rose groaned. This was getting from bad to worse. Rose reached for another arrow and as she did, she saw she was nearly out. Shooting the hellhound would not work. Rose could use the element of surprise to see if she could strike a fatal hit with her sword, but that wasn't likely. Rose gnashed her teeth together as she tried to decide what to do.

Rose now saw that she couldn't shoot the hellhound without drawing it towards her. That would only leave the bow with her weapon, and she would soon run out of arrows. Rose prefered the bow, but she was pretty good with the sword. Then again, Rose could do what Parker wanted and run away, but she pushed that idea away. Parker wouldn't die on her account. Rose would never live with herself if it was her fault that Parker died. So the only options left were to shoot the hellhound or jump off the tree and stab it. Both were extremely risky. Rose could almost hear the time ticking until the hellhound pounced on Parker.

Rose finally decided to take her chances with the sword. She quietly jumped off the tree and snuck up on the hellhound. Of course, the hellhound heard her coming and turned around. Rose closed her eyes briefly and then charged at the hellhound, her sword at the ready. Rose stabbed it in the breast, but before the hellhound died, it managed to bite Rose's arm. Rose staggered back as the hellhound melted into the shadows. Rose's arm would have to wait until later. Rose picked up her sword and sheathed it. She stuck out her good arm to help Parker up. "Are you all right?" Rose asked. She certainly wasn't. Rose felt dizzy and the world spun around her. Finally, the ground rose to meet her and Rose blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Parker
Daughter of Dionysus
Elizabeth Parker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 am

Dangling above the tree, Parker knew how unfair it was for Rose. She was quicker, older, and definitely more capable of defeating the creature alone. But there was something that holding her back: it was fear. Something he experienced quite rarely, and when she did felt it, it froze everything. Her limbs, her mind, her willing to run away… And that was what happening now. As Rose bravely climbed down, the daughter of Dionysus could only watch from above, clenching the branch tightly. It was not the right thing to do, but so far it was good enough for her.

Then Parker saw Rose’s boldness. It was rough and reckless, and she knew that. The young thief was very calculative to an extent, and that’s how she prefer to dangle, no matter how coward it might seemed. However, when Parker saw how the girl stabbed the hellhound straight on, she knew Rose would be in trouble. “No… NO!” The blonde never lose a life because of what she was doing. Ever. Whether it’s stealing cars or jewelries or- She just never jeopardize someone else’s life, And now, she just did. Parker climbed down only to stumble at the tree root, making Rose held her hand. But she quickly collapsed afterwards. “Rose? ROSE!”

No. This should not be happening. Parker refused to have someone dead on her hands, and she wouldn’t stop until she tried every trick in the book to wake Rose up again. This was her fault. For once in her life, the daughter of Dionysus felt responsible for her action. She hauled Rose by wrapping the other’s hand around her shoulder, limping since her own feet was a bit sprained as she ran towards the big house. “Someone! ANYONE! HELP! A girl is bitten by a hellhound and now she’s-“ Two healers suddenly appeared and dragged Rose towards a spare bed, trying their best while Parker could only watch. It took them an hour, maybe two. All Parker could do was hoped. Hoping that Rose would strive through. When they were done, she sat beside the unclaimed, little tears decorating her face. “Please… Please be alive, Rose.”
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 pm

((This will be the last post in this thread.))

Rose woke up in a daze. The last few events were hazy. The last clear thing she remembered was when she was bitten by that stupid hellhound. Rose recalled she said she would blame Parker if she would've gotten injured. Well, thanks a lot Parker. Because of the reckless and dangerous idea she had, Rose had a hellhound bite on her arm. It was also Rose's fault for agreeing to fighting a monster in the first place.

Rose's eyes flickered open. She was in a bed. Rose struggled to remember how that had happened. Parker might have carried Rose back to camp, but that was unlikely. They had been lost in the woods and there was no way Parker could've carried anything over a couple pounds with her sprained wrist. Parker must've found somebody to get Rose back to camp
and maybe that same person had treated her arm. Rose built up the strength to sit up. As soon as she did, the blood drained out of her face.

Before Rose sank back down, she saw her arm was bandaged. Parker was nowhere around. Rose couldn't blame her. She had no idea how long she had been in the infirmary. Rose got up and swayed for a few seconds before she grabbed the bedpost. Rose didn't like the bandage, so she took it off. There were only faint scars on her arm now. Rose looked around
to thank the people who treated her arm, but there was no one around. Rose shrugged and left. She was back in camp now. Rose looked around. Now what should Rose do? She went to find Parker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))   Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Show yourselves! Or... else? ((Rose Drasi))
Page 1 of 1