Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess
Godly parent: N/A

PostSubject: A Little Trick ((Open to One))   Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Hecate sat in the Underworld filing her nails. The goddess was extremely bored and longed for something to do. Camp Half-Blood! Hecate thought as a devious smile curled across the goddess' face. She set the nail filer down and stood up. With a careless wave of her hand she appeared at Camp Half-Blood.

It was an overcast evening and the wind so rapidly whipped Hecate's white-blonde hair around in all directions. Mr. D isn't too happy… Hecate thought rolling her eyes. The camp could have any weather wanted. No weather forecasters needed. Heate studied the camp just as it started to drizzle. Pitter patter, went the rain as it hit the cabins. The woods was the only quiet place in the whole miserable camp. The only place you could get away from annoying, bothersome people. Hecate strode to the woods, looking behind her every few minutes. One of Hecate's mottos was never trust anyone.

Hecate felt Dionysus' pain. She need really liked the camp. It was always too crowed and noisey. The only thing Hecate liked about the camp was that it was training young demigods to be great heroes. She also loved messing with people. Especially demigods.

She ran into the woods trying to hide her face just in case any demigod recognized her. The dirt ground had turned into mush and the grass was soggy. Not what Hecate would call paradise but it was the best place at camp.

If she was going to trick a demigod, she needed to look very convincing. Hecate snapped her fingers and she appeared on a high, sturdy branch of an oak tree. The branch was the perfect place to hide because there was foliage the hid her. Again, Hecae snapped her fingers. Instead of the black cloak she was wear she was seamed out in dark blue jeans, black sneakers, and a dark purple jacket. Her hair was still white blonde but now it was tied back in a pony tail. She had transformed into a fifteen year old girl. Too…ah…clean, new, and crisp. Hecate thought to herself. Snapping her fingers again, she now she was a ragged verson of the girl she had just turned into.

Hecate hopped out of the tree. She took a deep breath and identified her surroundings. So far so good.

"Help! Where am I?" Hecate yelled in an innocent voice. "Help? Anyone?"

Set by Hades from HBH. Isn't he just amazing?

Siggy by Jean and Bonnie's graphic shop on HBH
Hecate speaks in #990066
Trivia speaks in #26466D

Last edited by Hecate on Sun May 06, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/register.html
Audrey Merrett
Daughter of Hecate

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Hecate

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick ((Open to One))   Sun May 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Those stupid unclaimed kids were at it again. They were always, always arguing. 'I bet my parent is all more powerful than yours, ooh!' The usual arguments. Now, Audrey didn't think all unclaimed kids were bad. Just those who felt the need to argue over whose parent was probably more powerful. Audrey was, of course, devising a plan to distract them. However, it wouldn't be a plan of Audrey's if it wasn't strategically chaotic. After blocking out the shouting for twenty minutes, she was finally able to come up with an idea.

"Hey!" She shouted from her bunk. The two arguing demigods, a boy and a girl, looked over at her. "Which one of you did this?" Audrey used her most convincing 'angry' voice. Even though both of the argue-ers were older than her by several years, it appeared, they looked a little scared. What could they have done, anyway?

"What are you talking about?" The girl asked as she crossed her arms and marched over to Audrey. Trying to seem as disapproving as possible, Audrey took another angry, deep breath and rolled her eyes.
"This," She said, pointing at the vase near her bed. It was tipped over and water was spilling on the floor. "Who did it?" The demigods looked at each other and then shrugged. "Hmm..." Audrey said, pretending to think about it. "Seems like a pretty lame power, if you ask me. The ability to tip things over from a distance? Hah." Again, the two demigods looked confused. "Maybe the one who has the weaker abilities might do it because they haven't practiced enough yet." The boy pointed to the girl.
"It was her, then." He said. "She's got the weaker abilities."
"No," The girl retaliated. "It was you." More shouting. More arguing.
"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU." Audrey shouted. "I know who did it."
"Who?!" They both yelled. "WHO?!
"It was me." She smiled mischievously. "I can't believe that neither of you realized that you hadn't done it. If you had, maybe you would've stopped arguing and figured out that you were being tricked." With another quick smile, Audrey left the cabin; hearing the two demigods speak to each other in a much nicer tone.

To be perfectly honest, Audrey was a bit surprised that it actually worked. It was a bit of a stupid plan, but hey, it seemed to solve the problem, didn't it? They two demigods realized that their brains could basically come unplugged when their arguing so much, and they wouldn't realize the obvious things.

Audrey reached the woods, humming to herself and skipping down the path. Off in the distance, she heard someone calling out for help. Audrey stopped in her tracks and listened for a moment.

"Help! Where am I?" It was a female voice, that was for sure. "Help? Anyone?" Audrey took a few careful steps forward until she found herself in the same clearing as the shouting girl.

"What's going on?" The demigod questioned the girl, who looked to be about 15 years old. "You're lost?"

Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick ((Open to One))   Sun May 06, 2012 8:49 pm

"What's going on?" a girl about fourteen or fifteen asked "You're lost?" Hecate just stood there with her mouth open. She took another look at the demigod. She knew this demigod. The blonde hair and the blue-green eyes. It was her. It was Audrey, Hecate's daughter. She had came here to to trick a demigod, not her daughter!

"A-Audrey?" she questioned as she morphed back into her normal look. Hecate's white-blonde hair hung over her shoulders and she wore a black cloak. "Well, this is ironic but, Audrey Merrett, you're my daughter!" At least his trip wasn't a waste. Hecae gave Audrey a smile, not a devious smile but a warm one.

She didn't know how long Audrey was at camp. Hecate usually stayed in the underworld alone or with Hades or Persephone. She was a loner. She wondered if Audrey was a troublemaker like she was.

Oh! A claiming gift! Maybe a bracelet or a necklace. She would dwell on that after she saw Audrey's reaction. Audrey seemed like the type that'd be greatful for anything. It was about time she claimed her. She was a year over due! Percy Jackson and his promise, Hecate thought.

"I think you'll love you knew powers. Especially if you're a troublemaker." Hecate said staring up at the sky remembering how many spells she faster on her enemies. "I can stay for a while if you'd like." Hecate looked back at Audrey and smiled again. He claiming normally didn't go like this…

((Congradulations to the new daughter of Hecate!))

Hecate speaks in #990066
Trivia speaks in #26466D

Last edited by Hecate on Sun May 06, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Annoying Spelling Mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Merrett
Daughter of Hecate

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Hecate

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick ((Open to One))   Mon May 07, 2012 6:51 am

((WHOAAAAA! THAT IS SO AWESOME! THANK YOUUUU! I shall reply later! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy))

EDIT:

Audrey blinked as the demigod began to change form. It was very strange; she'd never seen anyone do that before. However, it didn't take Audrey very long to realize that this was no demigod--this was a goddess; none other than lady Hecate herself.
"My lady," Audrey said, nodding respectfully. This was exciting, she'd never met a goddess before! She couldn't help but smile.

The expression on the goddess's face seemed to change, but Audrey couldn't tell for sure.
"A-Audrey?" Hecate stammered. Audrey's eyes widened.
"Yes?" She replied, stepping just a little closer to the goddess.
"Well, this is ironic but, Audrey Merrett, you're my daughter!" Hecate said.
Audrey's eyes widened even more and her face broke into a smile. Her face showed happiness, but she wasn't entirely sure if that's all she felt. Emotions rolled around inside her head; the happiness of finally knowing who she was, the relief of moving out of that horrible Hermes cabin, and the anger of her mother ignoring her for 14 years.

"I--" Audrey hesitated, not knowing what words to say. "I--thank you, Lady Hecate."
"I think you'll love you knew powers. Especially if you're a troublemaker." Hecate said with a smile. Audrey smiled again too; "troublemaker" was definitely the word to describe her, and she was well aware of it. Unsure of what else to say, Audrey decided to ask.
"What can the powers do?" She was purely curious.

Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick ((Open to One))   Sun May 13, 2012 12:47 pm

"I--" Audrey stuttered. Hecate assumed that she'd be mad that Hecate didn't claim her sooner. Batter late than never… Hecate thought as she waited for Audrey's response. "I--thank you, Lady Hecate." Audrey continued. For some odd resason, Hecate didn't like being called 'Lady Hecate.' It sounded to formal, especially coming from her daughter.

"You know, you don't have to call me 'Lady Hecate.' You can just call me mom or Hecate." she told Audrey.

"What can the powers do?" Audrey asked. Her children could be very powerful if they just set their minds to it. Magic could basically do anything. Hecate knew that Audrey would have a lot of fun with her powers.

"Well you have the ability to learn and perform advanced magic. You may attain immortality if right spell found. You also have minor control of empousae in some situations." Hecate said, mentally ticking off each power as she said it. "All in all, the powers you attained are complex and interesting. Now how about a claiming gift…" Hecate truly couldn't think of anything to give her daughter. Hopefully, Audrey would throw out some suggestions.

((Sorry it's so short. I have no muse.))

Hecate speaks in #990066
Trivia speaks in #26466D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trick ((Open to One))   

Back to top Go down

A Little Trick ((Open to One))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1