Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Males of Camp Half-Blood, Look Out! Artemis is in Town!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glamour
Admin
Daughter of Apollo
Glamour

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Apollo

Males of Camp Half-Blood, Look Out! Artemis is in Town! Empty
PostSubject: Males of Camp Half-Blood, Look Out! Artemis is in Town!   Males of Camp Half-Blood, Look Out! Artemis is in Town! EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Join the hunt today, ladies!

How do you ladies feel about immortality? No more idiot boys? Constantly doing things that are worth your while, like hunting monsters and being super awesome?

Well look no further, because Artemis and her Hunters have returned to Camp and are looking for more hunters! All types of females are welcome: nymphs/naiads, demigods, or mortals -- actually, as long as you're female and agree to swear off the company of men, you're good to go!

REMEMBER: This is not a final decision - you can change your mind, but only one time. If you become a huntress and quit, no becoming a huntress again. Remember, if you do change your mind, you will turn back to mortal, and considering if you've lived for a long time... you might just die once you return to mortality. (We don't want people changing their minds every time it gets "boring.")

Here's the vow, by the way:

I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis

I turn my back on the company of men,

Accept eternal maidenhood,

And join the Hunt.

Follow this super easy form, and we'll add you to the ranks! (This does not necessarily have to be in character, but that would be a nice touch. :3)

Your Name: Character who wishes to join the hunt - ideally you post with them.
Why?: This is an in character reason for joining the Hunt. We all know why you might want to join the hunt - the Hunters are pretty awesome. However, why does your character want to join? This can be as simple as "I don't like boys and I never will," but it can't just be "because I felt like it today."

I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis

And join the Hunt.

Do you agree to The Oath: Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]

Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] Character who wishes to join the hunt - ideally you post with them.
[b]Why?:[/b] This is an[color=yellow][b][i] [u]in character[/u][/i][/b][/color] reason for joining the Hunt. We all know why you might want to join the hunt - the Hunters are pretty awesome. However, why does your character want to join? This can be as simple as "I don't like boys and I never will," but it can't just be "because I felt like it today."

[b]Do you agree to The Oath:[/b] Remember that this is binding! Put your answer here. :]

[i]I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis

And join the Hunt.[/i]

Post here, and I will go ahead and accept you!

(Thanks HBH for the form and everything :3)
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood7.forumotion.com

Males of Camp Half-Blood, Look Out! Artemis is in Town!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: OOC :: News and Such-
Jump to: