Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Eris

PostSubject: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Thu May 17, 2012 5:12 pm

The smell of freshly used duct tape faint in the air as Thomas bound Kendall’s leg in a makeshift splint. The smiles they gave each other as he held her to be her cane. The pair hobbling together, Thomas kicking the rock that did the damage to his friend as they passed. Walking, walking together into Camp, and exploring its hidden treasures…

Thomas managed a sight grin as they walked. Well, he was walking, his arm over and around Kendall’s shoulder to keep her balanced, acting as a human crutch. The boy wasn’t dressed too fancily, merely the clothing he had traveled in. he didn’t wear all that black on his travels out of choice, though, it was what he was wearing when they began; a black polo t-shirt, black denim jeans, and a leather jacket, also black, that had a pair of sunglasses in the inside breast pocket, also black. He also was wearing a pair of black socks and a pair of black converse shoes with skulls and crossbones on the sides. He only wore the skull and crossbones on his shoes -they were also on the back of his jacket- because his school was Preston Pirates, before he got kicked out for running off after ruining a ping pong game. The only things he had that weren’t black was the yellow-green satchel he wore on his back that had the Windstream logo on it, and the Ping Pong paddle that was a bright red color. Oh, and he also had a celestial bronze sword. Almost forgot to mention how he was holding that thing in front of him, trying not to stab his foot while he dragged-slash-carried Kendall to the large blue house ahead.

“So… that house seems to be important, me thinks.” The demigod gave a small chuckle. “You think we can go ahead and go in, or should we knock first?” Thomas didn’t know what it was about her, but he liked how she had toughed out having a sprained ankle. Thomas wondered if they could ever get anywhere. Forget it, boy. She’s above the pay grade of some wandering cowboy. You don’t stand a cold chance in hell. Still, there was something about her. Maybe it was her eye color? Always somewhere between hazel and nut brown, seemingly equal, but browner at the same time. Her hair was pure strands of chocolate… his stepmother used to love chocolate… Before she died… Thomas shook himself a little. Keep moving forward. Dwelling on your family’s destruction won’t bring them back. Thomas walked over to the door, and knocked.

((Gah, the end sorta sucks...))

Last edited by Thomas Kirtley on Fri May 18, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet
Godly parent: Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Thu May 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Kendall shrugged, she didn't really care if they were rude or not, and walked in. "Let's just go in." Kendall said, simply, after Thomas had knocked. She hadn't really care what anyone really thought of her, considering of her choice of clothes. Red skinny jeans, and a white and blue stripes shirt. And don't forget the suspenders, never.

Kendall smiled, she liked having Thomas this close to her. Not that he would ever like her, of course. She was just another girl, some guy meets and then moves on when he finds a girlfriend. Kendall would probably just another friend. She did think about how falling was surely her fault. Maybe if she hadn't wore her navy blue TOMs she would have been fine. But no, she just had to wear them because it matched her outfit. Her poorly put together outfit. She looked as if she belonged on some boat.

Kendall limped inside of the building, holding tightly onto Thomas. She really didn't want to fall again. "Which door do you think we should go into?" Kendall asked, noticing the few doors in her view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Fri May 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Thomas realized just how right Kendall was. Just take the moment, and open the stinking door, Carpe Diem and all that stuff. He reached for the knob, which was a smooth, polished piece of brass, and with a small twist, opened the door. He walked back to her, and resumed his duties as a human, well, demigod, crutch, walking her into the building. “Sheesh, this is a big house. Who lives in here, the gods themselves?” H walked down the hall with her, and she asked which room they should go in.

“Well…” Thomas looked at the available doors, reading off the names. Thank the gods he wasn’t dyslexic, or anything. He was ADHD, sure, but other than that, normality, other than his mother being a goddess… and a small secret in his blood he knew only the barest of details about… details that terrified him to his core… Thomas cleared his throat. “Well,” he said again, “I would try for the one labeled infirmary, what with your foot and all. We should get that checked out. My splint won’t last forever, you know.” And so, he helped carry her to the infirmary, setting his sword down so he could actually carry her to the room.

The door was closed, but that was no problem; he merely kicked it in, shouting “Housekeeping! You want Towels?” he gave a grin as some campers came over, asking who the hell he thought he was. “A dude with a hot chick who’s hurt. Uh, I mean a hot chick that’s... Oh never mind.” He walked over to a bed, and gently lay her down. Then, some of the campers told him he needed to wait outside, and there was no need for a second rate field medic with duct tape in there. (Obviously, they didn’t like his splint, the jealous buggers) and so, he left, and sat outside by the door, waiting for them to allow him in.

While he waited, he tried to sort out his confused thoughts about her. She was nice, very sweet tempered, in fact, a refreshing change from the demons, monsters, and rough-mannered mortals he met on his travels. Her eyes just seemed to be captivating; those pools of chocolate that he could drink in like it was Root Beer, and he seriously loved root beer. He pinched himself, hard. Come on, boy, don’t you know you don’t have a chance? What did I say? She’s above your paygrade. More than likely, she’s the daughter of the goddess of beauty, or something. Me? Probably some minor goddess that no one heard of, and never will unless I explain her position to them. Thomas sighed. And yet… I can’t get her out of my mind. It’s almost like I’ve become fond of her in the first half hour of meeting her…

The demigod’s thoughts were interrupted by the door creaking open, and one of the healers, a girl, stepping out. “It’s better than they thought it was. A couple of them swore that you are a son of Apollo, with a splint like that. Who’s your god parent, anyway?” Thomas blinked. “My father’s mortal, if that’s what you’re wondering. Who my mother is, now that’s beyond me.” Thomas refrained from telling her his past month of life. Too painful for him to share with most. “Am... am I allowed to see her now?” the girl smiled, and nodded. As Thomas got up, she grabbed his wrist gently. “Maybe sometime I could show you how to make another bandage, sometime.” Something about the way she said this said she meant something other than medicine. “Does that sound nice? It would be…” she slid one hand down his back, chilling him to his core. “Very Educational.” Yeah, she’s definitely talking about something other than medicine. Thomas felt… unclean, then, and that he was betraying Kendall by allowing this. He didn’t know why, but he stopped long enough to emit a long, slow growl, very animal, that warned her that she didn’t know what she was messing with, and that even more, she didn’t want to know. Shocked, the girl released him. Then, he turned, and walked into the room.

The sickly sweet smells of cleansers mixed with blood, as well as the pungent scent of small cakes baking in the window were what greeted his nose. With a small wrinkle, Thomas walked to Kendall’s bed, sitting on a chair next to her. “Hey you.” Thomas wasn’t sure if she even thought of him as a friend, but he was certain he liked her. How much was another story, but he didn’t know everything. “You ok?”

((Note: this is before the claiming, of course.))

Set made by me. You like? Click for my Graphics Shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septimus Brown
Quest Champion
Son of Momos

Character sheet
Godly parent: Momos

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Fri May 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Hermes, god of thieves, travelers, and medicine

Hermes was usually busy. Being the messenger for all the gods, even minors, wasn't easy, you know. Hermes didn't have much time for anything, because he was usually traveling. He didn't complain about his job (someone had to do it, right?), but it would be nice to get some time off once in a while. Even Aeolus got time off, and he had the worst job ever. Literally, it had driven it insane. Now there was a job Hermes would hate to have. Really, who would exactly want a job that would drive you insane, and destroy generally your whole life? Hermes hoped no one would.

He was wearing an odd outfit, with a smiley shirt, jeans, gym shoes, and sunglasses, but he was a god, it didn't really matter. He had to dress for comfort, otherwise his job could be horrible. It involved traveling-- a lot of traveling. Hermes didn't have to tell anyone how upset he got when he was on the job and he was uncomfortable. Gods, that was a sight to see... last time, he had smitten a poor, innocent demigod...

At the moment, Hermes was on his way to Camp Half-Blood. Each time he went there, he hoped to claim at least one child, maybe talk with a few. There really was no other way to see them, because mentioned above, he simply had no time. It wasn't like they wouldn't be in his cabin anyway, but they were always excited about actually getting claimed, even if the Hermes cabin was really, really loud. They were all just excited to be claimed, to finally end the mystery of their parents.

This specific time, Hermes was delivering a letter to Chiron. The Party Ponies were inviting him to yet another party he was bound not to go to. Hermes walked into the Big House, looking for Chiron. He was nowhere to be seen, so Hermes walked around. There was a boy in front of the infirmary, and Hermes wondered who was in there. It must have been someone special-- Hermes could tell by the look on his face. Maybe he could heal her-- after all, he was the god of medicine.

He walked in, and his eyes instantly locked on one girl. Kendall. Well, that was that for this claiming.

Hermes walked up to her, though the medics disapproved, and smiled at her. "Hello, Kendall. If you do not know, I am Hermes. Otherwise known as your father." Hermes paused a moment for this to sink in, and then conjured a first-aid kit. "This is magic, and anything you want will appear in it-- as long as it fits. Congratulations. Sorry about the quick exit, very busy schedule, you know." With that, Hermes walked out, and started to look for Chiron again.

((Congratulations Kendall, the new daughter of Hermes!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Fri May 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Kendall sulked as the campers put her own to open cot. The infirmary seemed not as busy today, but she guessed it probably was considering they did a lot of fighting here. It bothered her though, how a boy camper, around her age was grinning at her. She was disgusted. She wished Thomas was in the room, just so she wouldn't feel so lonely.

Kendall was pretty sure they were trying to talk to her. But, she was distracted, mostly focused on who her God parent would be. All she knew was that it was her father. "Does it hurt at all?" The boy, with a cheeky grin asked. "No." Kendall said, sternly, looking at him dead in the eyes.

When her leg was braced, quite well, actually, the campers left. She watched as Thomas entered the room. Kendall felt immediently happy. Like he was her sun, shining on her rainy day. Kendall sighed, "Hello, and yeah, I'm fine." Kendall replied, not very enthusiastically.

Kendall was quite shocked as a God entered the room. Not just any God.. Hermes, the God of Messengers. Kendall locked eyes with him, as curiousity got the best of her. She felt as if she knew who he was. Kendall was claimed.. Hermes was her father. Kendall took the medical kit, and smiled. She would need this, mostly for her small injuries she earns from falling. "Father? Well, Er, thanks." Kendall said, it was obvious he was in a rush, and she didn't want to hold him up. When Hermes said his farewells, Kendall was bursting with joy. She had met her father. "Goodbye!" She called, happily, waving.

When he left, Kendall stared wide- eyed at Thomas. She was sporting a wide grin on her face. "Wow.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Mon May 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Thomas had noticed something was odd about the guy passing him to the infirmary. Was it a god? Probably. He was suspecting something going on as he passed by Thomas to Kendall. He felt a hand on his rear, and turned around. It was that cheeky Apollo girl again. This time, as he growled, he bared his teeth, a few of the teeth protruding to appear as fangs, giving him a feral look as the shock of hair in front of his right eye was temporarily removed, revealing a long, horrid scar from forehead to cheek that passed right next to his eye on his nose side, giving him the appearance that he was a force to be reckoned with. At that, she turned, and fairly fled. Thomas pawed his hair in front of his face, and turned just in time for thee god, Hermes, in fact, to Claim Kendall as his daughter, and to give her a med kit. Lovely, even the gods didn’t think he did a good job. Oh well. He didn’t know that much about medicine either.

He looked at Kendall, a radiant smile on his face. “Congratulations, Kendall. Not everyone gets claimed on their first day, or even their first week.” Thomas didn’t know why, but her smile made his day, even with Miss Flirty Apollo Chick at the door. Thomas walked over to her, and gave her a hug, and said. “You should be very happy right now…” Thomas felt a small part of him want to kiss her, but no. he was taught not to take advantage of a woman, and he never knew when it counted as taking advantage, so he just avoided women, normally. But then, he found himself wanting to do nothing more than be with this girl that he found himself falling… falling…

SNAP OUT OF IT!!! His mind was screaming at him. Don’t you know you don’t have a chance?!? Your mother is unknown, her parent is Hermes. She- Thomas interrupted his train of thought. She can appreciate the miles I traveled, then. I traveled here from Oklahoma, and survived, ON FOOT, no less. I’m fairly certain that at the least, she can appreciate. Maybe… Just maybe, I have a snowball’s chance in hell. Another part of his mind broke in saying, and why is that? Thomas thought it to himself, unintentionally breathing it into Kendall’s ear. “Because I love her. May the gods help me, I love Kendall Styles...”

Thomas realized he had spoken his feelings to her, then. Oh... Snap.

((Sorrry for Meh Post, I ran outta time...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Mon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Kendall grinned, she was partially happy that she had been claimed. Thomas was right, it wasn't normal, but she was lucky. She actually got to meet her father. And some kids thought Hermes wasn't a good father. He was, but was busy. It was something Kendall could understand. "Yeah, I'm happy.." Kendall said, but her voice was almost bored. She was slightly angry at that.. That, harlet of a girl that tried to flirt with Thomas. She knew it wasn't her business but still. Kendall was pretty sure she was falling for him. And, she was jealous, yes, she was falling, hard.

Kendall was surprised as Thomas had hugged her. It actually felt.. Nice. She was surprised at the words Thomas had whispered, it sounded as if it was a slip of the tongue. Probably not on purpose. Kendall didn't think he was telling the truth, and she couldn't embarrass herself by admitting her feelings could she?

Kendall blushed, a scarlet- like color was creeping up her neck and onto her cheeks. "I- I.. Er.." Kendall stuttered, nervous. All she wanted to do was kiss him. But then again, they had just met, and he could be just testing her.

Last edited by Kendall Styles on Mon May 21, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Mon May 21, 2012 4:48 pm

((Mild correction, he was having his mental argument while hugging her, and the last bit was accidentily whispered to her, he was still talking to himself, though. would you like to re post, edit, or what?))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

((I edited. Sorry, I had legit two minutes because I wasted all my time before gymnastics. Fan girling because 1D was 10min away last night. And was, and is two hours away RIGHT NOW!!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Mon May 21, 2012 10:37 pm

((guh, sorry in advance for suckiness. Word refuses to Open. I'll have to Grammar Nazi Myself))

Thomas was in a state of horror. had he just... confessed his feelings for her? He was nobody! He was just some wandering cowboy who had traveled so far from home, and suddenly got it in his head, his heart, whatever, to go and fall for someone completely out of his league! gods, was he as dumb as a Minotaur looked? Thomas got up from the hug slowly, not wanting to hurt her in haste, but also not wanting to remove himself from her embrace either. By every god that ever was... he loved her. Even if it would cost him his soul, he loved her.

"I'm sorry... I..." Thomas didn't exactly know what to say. how to tell someone you loved you didn't think you were good enough for them? not exactly something to hit the top ten most articulate subjects for him. It wasn't that he didn't like her, Aphrodite forbid! he merely wasn't good enough for her, in his opinion. he had his family's curse, scars, physical and mental, bith disfuguring him, and "I love you. ohhh." thomas smacked himself in the forehead with his palm. "gods, boy. you don't have a chance with her." Thomas looked at her again, and moved his hair bck in front of his right eye. it gave him a mildly Emo look, a look he seemed barely comfortable with, as though it served as a cover for something more than anything else, like he had something to hide on his face from the world.

"I..Sorry, I never meant to... Damn it all to the pits of Tarturas, and my cowardice be damned with it! Kendall, I love you. I'm sorry for it, I know you deserve better, but damn it, and me, I love you." as he spoke, he walked by her bedside, and stood on his knees next to her, not even realizing he was getting this close until he had already gripped one of her hands in his, tears in both eyes, though she would only see the tears in the left do to the hair in front of the right. he released her hand, and started to get up, ready to run from the room. he was losing it!
((sigh... no word, and no time to Code. sorry.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Tue May 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Kendall was slightly in shock. She was no one, just another girl that happened to be friends with a boy. She was that friend, the awkward girl. Kendall frowned as Thomas pulled back from their hug. Kendall could tell he was trying to go slow, but she didn't let it show.

Kendall listened to what Thomas was saying. She still culdnt believe he was telling the truth. Kendall has been played with, cheated on, and hurt. It took a lot for trust. Besides why would someone like Thomas like her? Kendall didn't think she was that pretty either. It wasn't like she was a daughter of Aphrodite.

Kendall frowned, more as Thomas looked ready to bolt. She didn't want him to go. Kendall would follow, even going as slow as she would. "Do you mean it?" She asked slowly, bracing herself for the worse. Kendall grabbed onto Thomas's hand, tighter, to make sure he wouldn't leave until she got her answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Tue May 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Thomas was ready to run, just get up, grab his sword, and leave camp for a couple of weeks, just survive on the road like he did before he managed to get to camp, but then, a hand grabbed his, and he turned back. Part of him instinctively tried going to attack mode, and his hand tried going for his pocket, but it stopped as he managed to convince himself that it was only Kendall. Only Kendall? He desired her from the depths of his SOUL! He looked back into Kendall’s brown eyes, and thought, long and hard, about where he wanted this to go. He felt… afraid. For the first time in weeks, the demigod was feeling fear in his heart. The boy had taken on demons by the dozen, and yet, the fear that he wasn’t good enough for her filled him. Thomas decided to continue being straightforward. Better to try and fail, then fail for lack of trying.

“I…” Thomas stopped for a minute. Oh come on, grow a pair, part of him snarled at himself. “Yes,” he said, speaking clearly for the first time in fifteen minutes. “I mean it. I love you, and I’m afraid, afraid that you might not think I’m good enough for you. I’m sorry, but I’m just some wandering cowboy, while you are a very, very beautiful young woman who… Who… Oh, what the hell…” He leaned in, and gently, very gently, pressed his lips to hers, out of words to say. As he kissed her, a feeling of electricity arced down his spine, and he felt as though his brain was melting. Thomas pulled away from the kiss, feeling like a million bucks for taking a huge risk, and yet afraid that those million bucks were counterfeit, he was dreading her pushing him away. “I’m…” Thomas didn’t know what to say. All he knew was that he just declared his love for, and kissed, the girl of his dreams, and he wasn’t even sure if she liked him!

Nervously, Thomas fidgeted with his hair, knowing he couldn’t just leave after his little stunt. Thomas moved more hair in front of his face, making sure his right eye was covered by his messy mop of hair. It wasn’t that he was Emo, he just didn’t like the scar he had, especially on display. It made him uncomfortable, like it made him look tougher than he believed he was. He didn’t know it, but a small corner of the scar showed on the bottom of his cheek. Thomas got the feeling that things were going to go from bad to worse, or it could get a lot better. He just didn’t know which… “Sorry. I shouldn’t have done that, leastways not without asking you.” Thomas rested his head on the bed, feeling like a total dunce. “Oh, gods… I’m an idiot with this sort of thing. I love you, but I have to ask,” here, the demigod looked up, and into Kendall’s eyes. “Do you love me?”

((muse death, sorry))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Wed May 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Kendall felt butterflies in her stomach. We was trying to think clearly about how to respond. But couldn't. Her mind was elsewhere. Focused on Thomas. She supposed that she probably does love him, but she still didn't know if she should voice it. The word 'love' made Kendall uncomfortable, it always has.

Kendall was about to speak but was interrupted. By a kiss. She smiled as his lips touched hers. Her stomach flip- flopped, and she felt fireworks erupt in her body. It was a good feeling, like this was meant to be. When Thomas pulled away, Kendall admitted to herself she was a bit disappointed.

Kendall frowned as Thomas began to speak to her. She didn't mind the kiss. She enjoyed it, a lot. The question that caught her off guard was when he asked if she loved him. Kendall didn't know how to respond. Just saying it out loud was to boring for her. Kendall shrugged, as she leaned in herself, and pressed her flawless lips against Thomas. It wasn't a long kiss, just a prolonged peck. Kendall smirked, when she pulled away. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Thu May 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Thomas had few times when he could describe his mental state. The state his mind was in was ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREACKING MIND?!? He had just kissed her, begging her with it for her to love him. She probably wouldn’t. For that, she would probably smack him upside the face, and tell him to get out like the creep he was. Thomas was about to get up when he got the biggest surprise of his entire life, bigger even than finding out his demigod-hood.

She kissed him back.

Thomas’s head instantly was out for lunch, then. His hand reached out to stroke her check, but he pulled it away at the last second, just as she started to pull her lips away as well, leaving Thomas feeling a want for more, more he was more than likely going to have to wait for. The boy then went through more reasons to feel ecstatic. She said yes! By all the gods, yes, she loved him! The demigod’s face split in the largest smile ever to come upon him. “By all the gods that ever were or ever shall be… I can hardly believe it!” Thomas did a mad caper about the room, and gave a small spin as he said; “I haven’t felt this happy since…” All the cheer seemed to drain out of his face then, and he frowned, sadness filling his face. “… Since my family was slaughtered,” he muttered sadly.

Absently, the demigod tossed his hair out of his face, forgetting entirely the large scar next to his right eye, now completely visible. He hadn’t thought about his family in weeks, though it felt like months, but he was able to remember the day like it happened yesterday. And just like that, he was slumping into a chair, almost forced to remember as the floodgates opened.

The day was bright, the sun hot against the earth, as Thomas walked onto the driveway. He passed by a small device that would set off a buzz in the house, letting them know someone was on the way. He continued his walk home, ready to tell them the truth. His stepmother waited outside for him as he walked, his three sisters popping out to pop back inside, only to run out again wearing shoes, ready to tackle him, charging. Thomas threw his sword aside, letting them come, getting thrown to the ground by the force of twin fourteen year olds. Getting up to only see his dad walking over, asking what took him so long. Thomas did his level best to explain; the Ping Pong game, the opponent turning into some dragon lady, killing her, arriving home on foot. The look on his dad’s face was indescribably sad. “Thomas, that’s because-“ Another voice cut in. “Because your mother is a Greek goddess, boy.” A demon from nowhere swooped in, speaking, and landed. His wings folded against his back, and disappeared. The thing had this huge battle staff in his hands, and he held it with ease. Suddenly, Thomas missed his sword. The demon barreled to him, and knocked Thomas down, and then stabbed both of his sisters, right next to him. He threw the staff, impaling his stepmother, and, flying to his dad, ripped his heart out with his claws. Thomas scrambled for his sword. “And that, boy, is why you should die with your family.” The beast charged, and Thomas snapped out of it, finding he was weeping silently for a full ten minutes.

“What… did I pass out or something?” Thomas felt his scar, a painful memory, and then realized his hair was no longer in the way. Oh well. His disfigurement was showing, she could hate him for it later. Right now he had to get rid of those tears. He hadn’t cried in so long… Thomas felt around for a cloth, and wiped his face with it. Thomas looked at Kendall, and walked over to her, giving her a hug, needing one himself. “I’m sorry. I’m not normally like this. It’s like… The past suddenly wanted to experience itself again. I swear, I’m sorry for raining on your parade like that…”
((guh… lame. and late. my muse is being a jerk.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Thu May 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Kendall was speechless. She was grinning broadly, all her teeth showing. Kendall listened to Thomas share his joy, with the room.. And her. Kendall didn't reall feel the need to say anything. She watched though, as his face became sad, and slightly pale. Kendall saw his scar, when he flipped his hair that was covering it.

Kendall fought the urge to gasp, as it was rude. She wasn't really paying attention, to his facial expression, as she move near him. Kendall gently stroked his scar, thinking about how it could have happen. Her stomach was erupting in butterflies, just because she was touching his face. Odd.

Kendall glanced up at his eyes, there were tears. Wait, tears? Kendall too her hand away, and studied his face. She was trying to read his emotions, to see if she could guess what was wrong. Probably about his family. Kendall hugged him back, while frowning. "It's okay, everyone cries once in awhile."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Fri May 25, 2012 1:03 pm

Thomas embraced her, feeling sad over his family’s destruction. He gave a small, sad smile at Kendall. “I haven’t cried, laughed, or felt… well… anything, since they died. I should probably let them go… no use crying over spilled milk…” Thomas leaned in, wanting to kiss her, but pulled away, just before their lips touched. Ok, he got close. His lips brushed hers just for a moment, merely touching, before he pulled back, and decided, eh, they just kissed again, it’s be rude to have it be insubstantial. And so, he locked his lips with hers, kissing her fully, pouring his heart out to her with the kiss. His hand reached out, and stroked the line of her jaw, and his other arm wrapped around her waist. Ok, so she didn’t hate him for the scar. Maybe he shouldn’t be afraid of showing it. The worst that could happen was he could get challenged by the Ares cabin. He could handle them, surely. The boy continued the kiss, and then heard a door close.

It was that blasted Apollo girl. “Listen, I thought I made myself clear,-“
“no, you listen. I gave you an offer for a good time, and you said no. may your rhymes be horrible!” she cursed. Thomas gave an odd look. “So, you will make me suck at poetry? Pointless, seeing as I already do.” Thomas chuckled, and suddenly was right next to her, his paddle out and right in front of her face. “Final warning.” The girl left wordlessly. Holstering the paddle, the boy shook his hair out of his face, and sat by Kendall again. “Now… where were we?” Thomas leaned in, tilting her head. “I think I remember…”

((gah… suckiness…))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Mon May 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Kendall sighed, "I wouldn't let them go. But I would work on not going getting emotional when they are mentioned, or thought of. Just because if someone, not as weird as myself was with you there would be a bad reaction." Kendall said, rambling. She grinned when he kissed her again. It was filled with emotion; anger, sadness, happiness, and passion. It was perfect, like usual.

Kendall fumed at the ground when the attention seeking girl from the Apollo cabin came up to Thomas. No doubt she was prettier then her. But, Kendall smiled in victory as Thomas told her leave. She giggled when she cursed him. Not everyone was good at poetry, it wasn't a big loss.

"Eh, I suck at poetry as well. No big deal." She said shrugging. Kendall smirked when Thomas tilted her head. Teasingly, Kendall pecked his cheek suddenly, the stood up. "Now, where is Chiron?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Tue May 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Thomas was mildly frustrated with the Apollo girl, but that was only natural. He didn’t like some harlot trying to get herself insinuated in between him and his girlfriend. His girlfriend… The demigod could hardly believe he had fallen for the Hermesian, but what really was a surprise was she loved him back. Life, it seemed, did have its moments when things were too good to be true, and yet it was. Oh, gods, how he hoped this moment would never end.

He was surprised when she dodged his attempt to kiss her, instead giving him a small peck before standing. She asked for Chiron, at which Thomas could only shrug. “I wouldn’t know. I’m just as new as you are, remember?” Thomas could understand her not remembering. It felt like he knew her forever. Thomas turned, looking for some dude named Chiron, and found nothing. Thomas looked in the hall, and found his sword was scrawled on, though. Someone had printed ‘douche’ on the blade in greek letters. “Lovely.” Thomas left for a bit, got it cleaned, and got challenged by the Ares cabin while he was out. After whipping them soundly, Thomas was claimed, and returned.

“Hey, get this! I got claimed!” Thomas walked over to Kendall, giving her a small kiss. "sorry I took so long, had to deal with the Ares cabin. apparently, I had to earn the right to carry a sword I walked over a hundred miles with. gods, they're lame!" Thomas managed a laugh, then grabbed at his side. "Styx, though, they are the biggest sore losers..." Thoma smiled. "At any rate, my mother? She's Eris. you know, strife, discord, contention, rivalry, that stuff."

((sucks… and I wanted to include the claiming…))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Kendall shrugged as well, "Eh, you were the one with the idea to come here. So, love, I thought maybe you would had had a guess." Kendall said thinking, she wondered if Chiron's office was nearby, then it would be simple to find. If not, then good luck.

Kendall smiled as Thomas had left. She stayed where she was, just thinking. She was mostly thinking about learning new tricks with her dagger. Kendall realised she had forgotten about it. Sure, Kendall could use a sword, but her dagger was a better choice. You had to be brave enough to go up close to the enemy, and Kendall liked having the opportunity to be brave. She pulled out her dagger in the sheath at her hip. She remembered when she had gotten the sheath, most always Kendall wore it loosely at her hip. Kendall held the dagger, and glanced at the decorated blade. With the swirls, there was no doubt that it wasn't pretty.

Kendall looked up when she heard someone entering again. She gripped her dagger fiercely in her hand. Kendall realised it was Thomas and relaxed, only a bit."Does being a son of Eris have powers? Because her.. The things she is goddess of are pretty important." Kendall said, thinking, after she listened to Thomas tell her.

((Haven't been on because it's almost the last week of school so there is Finals. But I'm going to get on more often even with studying in the way.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:55 am

((Yay!!! You’re back!!! Gives cookie to nom upon.))

Thomas went to Kendall, and held her. “As best as I can figure, I can make chaotic events happen, because my mother is the goddess of Strife. Plus, I got this whistle. It doesn’t look like much, but if I blow on it, it, basically, raises hell. The harder I blow, the deeper the level of hell is raised to occur. It’s pretty freaking Metal." The boy put the whistle, which he had pulled out to show her, underneath his shirt. Thomas just hoped he didn’t have to start coaching sports, as he didn’t want to use the whistle unless necessary.

Thomas heard a bunch of people rushing through the hallways, all getting ready for… something. He poked his head out the door, only to get it smacked by some rushing chick putting on makeup. After she apologized Thomas asked what was going on. “It’s the big dance, stupid. Where have you been?” an odd look crossed his face. “Umm, I just got here. Thomas, glad to meet you Miss….?” “Call me Piper everyone does. Wait, your last name wouldn’t happen to be Kirtley, right?” Thomas blinked in surprise, and nodded. “Yeah….?” “Oh my gods, you and Kendall sound like you’re so cute together. I’m telling you, half of Cabin Ten is expecting you guys there, if you don’t show up, they won’t be happy, and I refuse to account for their actions. See you there!” and just like that, she was gone.

Thomas went back in to see Kendall. “I’m going to, uh, take the girl’s advice and go to the dance. I’ll see you there,” he said, grabbing his sword and walking out, but not before he gave her one last kiss.

((sorry for Suckishness, I'll be at the dance.))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Kendall nodded her head, she smiled as Thomas explained his abilities. Violence doesn't appeal to her much, but she has always found it quite interesting about what chaos happens where. Revenge was another thing, Kendall was very, very good at that, just sometimes things didn't go as planned.

Kendall watched as a girl chatted with Thomas, a bit. She heard her name but was to unfocused to really listen. It was definitely a daughter of Aphrodite, no doubt about that. But, Kendall doubted she was flirting. Kendall was thinking about her old life, about the difference between before she crossed the Camp's borders. Oh well, she couldn't go back. Not that she wanted to.

"Okay, Thomas, I'll see you there, maybe." Kendall said after she realised Thomas was talking to her. She walked out.

((Okay!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Wanderers' Arrivals ((Kendall, possible PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1