A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Well, this is a new one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Eris

PostSubject: Well, this is a new one.   Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 am

Thomas was feeling sorer then the time he rode a bronze bull. Gods, that’s the last time I take on the Ares Cabin without stretching. He didn’t do too bad; knocked a couple of the newer cabin members down, AFTER disarming them, marking a couple of senior members, and getting Kodak Moments with Pinger. I’m sorry, he thought to himself, but I was taught how to fight with all that I’ve got. This includes a Ping Pong Paddle (Pinger), my fingers(snake eyed on Ares kid), grabbing is OK (especially if you are going to grab their chest, pull them toward you so you can head butt them),and Head banging is perfectly acceptable in any combat situation, just so long as your opponent was arrogant enough to not wear a helmet. Thomas had naught on his head save for his hair, and even that was used as a weapon by one wise-ish Ares camper who donned a light helm. Simple fix to that little challenge, really. Since the kid realized he head butted, he got something to protect his skull. His eyes were wide open to an assault by Thomas’ hair, however, and Thomas head butted, pulling at the last second so as to let his hair fly forward, right into the Camper’s eyes. The poor bugger’s eyes were still watering after Thomas hilt-slammed the guy’s forehead.

Then, they decided to pummel him as a group. Already weary, he was no match against the entire Ares cabin. When he got back up, his black clothes were dirtier than even the dirt he was in, and he was coughing up blood. Cabin 5 did not take defeat well, an understandable trait, with their god parent being Ares, but did they have to take it that far? Gods, what a bunch of sore losers they could be. You’d think they were children of the god of temper problems as opposed to the War god… now that he thought of it, there wasn’t much difference. Thomas took his sword, and dragged it and him out of the Arena.

Well, he dragged it metaphorically speaking. He still has yet to actually drag the huge ‘A’ sword he was carrying with him. Seriously, the blade was really, really big, length at 4’9, handle at an entire foot. The pommel, the part of the sword where the blade meets the hilt, had a large, bronze colored stone. Amber, that’s what it was made of, fossilized tree sap. Not something you see usually adorning weaponry. Very decorative, in Thomas’ opinion. Now that he thought of it, he didn’t know why he was only just now checking out his sword, when he had had the blade for almost a month. I suppose I had better things to do with my time, like try not to get dead. The blade was large, and wide at the hilt, about a full 2.5 inches wide, and staying that size down the length of the blade, save for the last half foot. There, the blade widened, and tapered to a point, like that of a spade, or shovel. This made it useful to just stab it in the ground when he got tired of lugging it around, though that made him feel odd if he was sitting next to it. Being used to being taller than most things, he found it odd to be shorter than a sword, even if he was sitting down at the time. Thomas looked around. Somehow, he had wandered to the Cabin Courtyard. And he wasn’t alone, either. Thomas rested his sword on his shoulder, gazing his dark olive green eyes towards the person. “Hello?”
((625 words, then my muse crapped out on me. Darn. Still, my best thread intro yet!))

Last edited by Thomas Kirtley on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septimus Brown
Quest Champion
Son of Momos

Character sheet
Godly parent: Momos

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is a new one.   Fri May 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Septimus was annoyed. The Hermes cabin was loud, there was no one to talk to here, and he had just found out that he attracted monsters, and was probably going to die young. Yes, this was a great second day at camp. Septimus would have been perfectly fine just staying on the streets until he got a job, and maybe an apartment. No, he just had the be the son of some random god or goddess out there, which had to mess up his life even more than it was before. He just had to have a horrible life, which made no sense at all. Really, did it have to be him? Why couldn't it be some other random guy out there, who had lead a perfectly fine life? Couldn't it be some rich kid? Couldn't it be anyone but Sep?

There wasn't much to do at camp for Septimus, because he had no friends. There was no one to hang out with, there was no one to joke with, there was no one to do anything with. Really, what did people expect from him? The only weapon he liked was his sword, Weyruf. It had just been a random sword from the armory, but he didn't really care. What mattered now a-days, anyway? Not much. To Sep, at least.

Since there was nothing to do, Sep was just hanging around the cabin area. Soon enough, a random guy just walked into the central area, dragging a huge sword, and sat down. The guy was tall, with brown hair and green eyes, much like Septimus himself. Except Septimus was always wearing his sunglasses over his eyes, and his eyes was a different color.

"Hello. You would be?" Sep asked the guy. He looked a little older than him-- a year or two, maybe? He also looked a little beat up, but Sep dared not fight him. He hadn't been to camp long enough, but he did have an advantage by being on the streets. Unless this guy had been too... if so, he was in trouble, big trouble. Septimus just hoped this guy wasn't looking for a fight.

((Sorry for the shortness and the sucky post DX))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess
Godly parent: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is a new one.   Fri May 18, 2012 2:12 pm

Eris, goddess of strife, discord, contention, and rivalry

Thomas…Thomas…Thomas… Why did that name sound framiliar?

Eris sat in the ruins of Sparta. Sh wore a black cloak and had her blak hair blew in the wind. She finally remembered who Thomas was. He son. She was wayyy over due on this claiming mostly because she forgot he existed. she needed to remember who her children were. She signed and held her hand in front of her. And over view of her son. He was in the wrong cabin. Was he fighting the Ares cabin with…a ping long paddle? Oh well. She wasn't going to question his authority. It was time.

With a loud pop she appeared in front of Thomas and another boy. Completely ignoring the other boy (whoever he was), she immerdiatly turned to Thomas. "A ping pong paddle an…interesting choice of a weapon." Eris said "Thomas…do you know who I am?" without waiting for an answer she said, "I'm your mother."

She wanted to leave he camp as soon as possible. She had things to attend to. "Before I leave…" Eris said as she thrust a whistle into Thomas's hand. "When you blow into this whistle, everything around you will erupt into chaos and rivalry. The louder the sound from the whistle is the more effective it is. It will last about two to five minutes. Beware: it won't effect your sibilings. Great if you're trying to escape from somewhere."

She thought it was a pretty cool claiming gift and it was pretty handy too. "Well, I must be off." She started to walk in the opposite direction of the boys. Before she leafy she stopped and looked over her shoulder. "And nice job taking care of the Ares cabin." the with another pop she disappeared.

((Congradulations to Thomas! New son of Eris!))

Set by Hades from HBH. Isn't he just amazing?

Siggy by Jean and Bonnie's graphic shop on HBH
Hecate speaks in #990066
Trivia speaks in #26466D

Last edited by Hecate on Tue May 22, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/register.html
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet
Godly parent: Eris

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is a new one.   Mon May 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Thomas was in an odd state of mind. To be precise, he was in the state of what the heck just happened? He was getting ready to talk to the person, introduce himself, maybe get a friend, when suddenly; this woman appeared out of freaking nowhere, and she seemed to be vaguely familiar to him. Odd, why did she seem to be so familiar to him, and why is it the image that flashes in his head was her in pain, yet joyous nonetheless? He found out soon enough: the woman was Eris, and what was more, she was Thomas’ mother. That was just… Thomas had to sit down. This was just… sweet Aphrodite, his mother was… Claiming him... He was worth his mother taking the time to claim him...

He was brought back to the present by a touch, his fingers felt electrified as he got a coaches whistle thrust into his hand, the goddess’ touch, his mother’s touch, sending volts down his arm. She explained the properties of the whistle to him. Apparently, if you blew on it, you raised hell. The harder you blew, the more chaotic things got. Thomas put the string of the whistle around his neck, right next to the evenstar pendant on his neck. The boy looked to thank his mother, or to give her a hug, but before he knew it, she was gone, leaving a passing comment on how he handled the Ares cabin. Thomas grinned. He had made his mother proud. That must have been what got her attention. He had taken on Cabin 5 with a sword and a Ping Pong Paddle. She was proud of him. He looked at the paddle in his back pocket, and grinned. He would need to make sure he took care of this. “It’s funny… as much as me and my little sisters fought, it’s rather fitting my mother is Eris, goddess of Strife. My stepmother oft would accuse me of causing it.” Thomas manage a smile, moving a large mass of hair to cover his right eye as he did so, covering a painful memory’s memento: a large, thick scar that traveled from the side of his forehead, and went right next to h eye, barely missing it, and traveled partway down his face. At any Rate, Thomas gripped his sword with new purpose, and looked at the Demigod again. “Thomas Kirtley, son of Eris, goddess of Strife. And you would be?"

Set made by me. You like? Click for my Graphics Shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, this is a new one.   Today at 1:53 am

Back to top Go down

Well, this is a new one.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Cabins-
Jump to: