View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Athena

PostSubject: Copy and Paste Game   Wed May 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Ok, so this was approved by Hecate. The game is fairly simple, just put here whatever has been copied last on your computer.
A few things. First, the post cannot be "Nothing". That's no fun. Second, there should be a comment about whatever was copied.
Have fun, and I'll go first.

επιθυμία

I found this, and I wanted to translate it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess
Godly parent: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Copy and Paste Game   Mon May 28, 2012 3:26 pm

#3D0099

I was ccolor coding something...

Set by Hades from HBH. Isn't he just amazing?

Siggy by Jean and Bonnie's graphic shop on HBH
Hecate speaks in #990066
Trivia speaks in #26466D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/register.html

PostSubject: Re: Copy and Paste Game   Mon May 28, 2012 5:09 pm

[10:35:40] @ Septimus Brown : 'Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night’s sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to wake somebody else up, so that they can feel this way, too.' Lemony Snicket

I was trying to read this morning, but the chat box kept refreshing and moving so I copies it to my notes so I could read it. 0.o
Back to top Go down
Glamour
Admin
Daughter of Apollo

Character sheet
Godly parent: Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Copy and Paste Game   Tue May 29, 2012 7:21 pm

/hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia

Um... for those of you who don't know, this is the fear of long words... I wasn't actually going to type it out...

Clove, Jason (From HBH), Clove!! Very Happy All are amazing<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood7.forumotion.com
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet
Godly parent: Eris

PostSubject: Re: Copy and Paste Game   Tue May 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Brütal Legend

awesome game

Set made by me. You like? Click for my Graphics Shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Athena
Canon
Olympian

Character sheet
Species: Olympian

PostSubject: Re: Copy and Paste Game   Wed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

TEEN NOW MAG:WHAwhat kind of a boyfriend are you?LOUIS: im a bit of a joker. i can be romantic, but not too sickly- i like to keep it on a level. you have to get the banter in there, too, otherwise you scare the girl away.
TEEN NOW MAG: what would you wear on a date?
LOUIS: i hate wearing the same as everyone else, so i'd probably wear purple chinos- they sound digusting but they look cool- and a polo or t-shirt and a cardigan. i love clothes, so i'd make sure i look nice.
TEEN NOW MAG: what would you like your date to wear?
LOUIS: i'd like her to be dressed up, but to have her own style.
TEEN NOW MAG: if the rest of the band didn't like your date, would that put you off, even if you really liked her?
LOUIS: no, what i do in my personal time is about me. if other people dont agree, then it doesn't matter 'cos it's my opinion and that's what counts at the end of the day.
TEEN NOW MAG: where would you go on a date?
LOUIS: i'm a bit old-fashioned and i like the idea of going to the cinema and then an italian resturaunt.
TEEN NOW MAG: would you pay for everything or share the bill?LOUIS: oh no, i'd pay for everything.
TEEN NOW MAG: would you take her number? and would you call or text?
LOUIS: of course, all though it would depend on how the date goes. if it wasnt a great date, i might let her down slowly. i hate guys who ignore girls.
TEEN NOW MAG: what makes a good girlfriend?
LOUIS: someone who is loyal and has a sense of humour, and is kind-hearted, too. oh, and if they're tidy, that would be good, because im not!
TEEN NOW MAG: is there a certain type of girl that you go for?
LOUIS: i don't think so, no, but i like someone who like a laugh.
TEEN NOW MAG: is it scary or exciting being around by screaming girls?
LOUIS: its incredible- it's great to have people show their support for you when you're doing something that you love, and the fact that they are girls makes it that much better!

It’s been a wild ride for One Direction, the boyband formed by Simon Cowell himself on last year’s UK X-Factor. After finishing the competition in third-place, the group soared to the top of the UK charts thanks to their strong singles and debut album Up All Night, and in the meantime gained some hefty internet buzz. Next up for the boys is a North American tour beginning February 24th and the US release of Up All Night on March 20th.

MetroLyrics had the chance to sit down with One Direction member Niall Horan to discuss the whirlwind success of the band, his musical inspiration, and a bit of a celebrity crush (*cough* Demi Lovato *cough*).

ML - What’s the ride been like going from an audition on the X Factor to a Brit nomination to a full North American album release? 

NH – We’ve done a lot in a year, but it’s gone by so fast you don’t realize what you’ve done. We’ve been nominated for a Brit Award which is literally amazing. After a year, no way did we ever expect for any of this to happen — to have a #1 single, to have a #2 album, and obviously we’re coming to America to give it a go. It’s been a crazy year.

ML - So you haven’t really had a chance to soak it in at all yet then?

NH – Every now and then you have like a realization moment where you get goosebumps and think, “I am literally the luckiest person in the world.” I had it last night. We’re on tour at the moment around the UK and Ireland and we played in Dublin last night. I was standing in the biggest arena in the country, in front of 12,000 people, and they were all screaming my name, and it’s just like, what the hell is going on here?

ML - What do you think makes your fan base so dedicated?

NH – I think our fans are a bit like us — they’re very fun, like to have a laugh, like to party. I think that’s what comes across on our album as well. It’s very fun. It’s music that you could play at a party, but it also deals with teenage relationships.

ML - What was your life in music like before the X-Factor? Did you play any instruments growing up?

NH – I played the guitar since I was like 11, 12, so I’m big on the guitar. I like to write music on it.

ML - I noticed that you have a songwriting credit for the song “Taken” on the album. What was it like contributing to the writing?

NH – I always like to — I’m not a very good lyricist, but I like to write chord patterns on the guitar. We wrote that song with Toby Gad. He wrote “If I Were A Boy,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” those kind of songs, so it’s a pleasure to work with people like that.

ML - Do you have a favourite line from the album? Favorite line that you sing? 

NH – “Cause your friends, they look good, but you look better.”

ML - What song is that from?

NH – It’s from the song “Stole My Heart.”

ML - I saw an interview where you and the band interpreted the lyrics to your lead single “What Makes You Beautiful” as “You’re hot, and you don’t know it.” Tell me one person in real life who that could apply to.

NH – Ummm… there’s no one like that in my life at the moment, but you see a lot of celebrities like that. You know Demi Lovato? She’s hot and she don’t know it.

ML - Is there an artist you look up to for musical inspiration? Role model?

NH – When I was growing up, I was a big Swing [music] fan, so I’m big into Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and nowadays it’s [Michael] Buble. Buble is a big inspiration for me because he has a great voice, can write a song, has a great ear for music, and demands your attention when he’s performing. As a performer myself, I kind of look up to him.

ML - Kelly Clarkson and Ed Sheeran contributed to the songwriting on your album. Did you get a chance to work with them at all during that process?

NH – Yeah, we’re quite good friends with Ed. We always hang out with him. If you listen to Ed’s album, you’ll know that he is one of the best lyricists I’ve ever heard in my life. He knows how to string words together like you wouldn’t imagine. We were very lucky to work with him. He wrote a song with us for our album called “Moments.” He’s very up and coming. He’s gonna be big himself.

With Kelly Clarkson I think that the song that she wrote for us could’ve been her first single off of her new album as well. It’s another perfect example of a good songwriter.

ML - Yeah, your album boasts a pretty stacked roster of talent.

NH – Yeah, we were very lucky. When you have Simon [Cowell] — you know, Simon’s very good at getting people involved. He’s very persuasive. [We worked with] Red One, Toby Gad, Kojak — all these big, big producers. These guys are massive in terms of songwriting and producing music.

ML - Coming up on your album’s release in North America, are you feeling the pressure or is it more excitement than anything?

NH – Well at the moment it’s very exciting. We’ve had to go to America to promote the concerts by going on TV shows and doing radio. When the album comes out, it’s going to be nerve-racking, especially if we put loads and loads of work into it and people don’t grab onto it. But at least [we'll be able to] say we gave the [United] States and Canada a crack. Hopefully it all works out.

ML – What’s it like being compared to groups like Take That, N’Sync and The Backstreet Boys? 

NH – It’s absolutely incredible to even be put in the same sentence as these guys. These guys have sold an endless amount of albums. Hopefully we can emulate a tiny bit of their success because if we were to get anywhere near that it would be a very big achievement. Hopefully we can do something like that. As you said, a [boy]band hasn’t really made their stamp on the Western World [recently], but hopefully we can go out there and people like us and like our music and get what we’re about.

These two articles about 1D's Mr. Tomlinson & Mr. Horan.

Copied on my computer from last night.

Athena speaks in dark red
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet
Godly parent: Eris

PostSubject: Re: Copy and Paste Game   Wed May 30, 2012 3:15 pm

http://marveldcuniverse.greatestboard.com/
.... was editing my page on a wikia to advertise my sites... I included this one, just saying.

Set made by me. You like? Click for my Graphics Shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate

Character sheet
Godly parent: Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Copy and Paste Game   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:50 am

I found this so funny because of glam and rosi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Copy and Paste Game   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:09 pm

• Search Query

Display results as : Posts Topics

Advanced Search

html body .xb05d40,html body .xb05d40 iframe,html body iframe[name="google_ads_frame"],html body .xb05d40 iframe[name="google_ads_frame"],html body #wrap #page-body div.xb05d40,html body #page-body .xb05d40{display:block!important;visibility:visible!important;float:none!important;position:inherit!important;left:inherit!important;top:inherit!important;right:inherit!important;bottom:inherit!important;margin:0 auto!important;padding:inherit!important;filter:alpha(opacity=100)!important;-moz-opacity:1!important;-khtml-opacity:1!important;opacity:1!important;z-index:9999!important;text-align:center!important}html body .xb05d40,html body .xb05d40 iframe[name="google_ads_frame"]{width:728px!important;height:90px!important;min-height:90px!important}html body .xb05d40 iframe{border:0px!important}html body iframe[name="google_ads_frame"]{width:100%!important;height:inherit!important;min-height:inherit!important}

Your last visit was on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:35 pm

• View posts since last visit •
  • View your posts •
  • View unanswered posts
  • Mark all forums read

• OOC

Topics

<LI class=row>

News and Announcements

Check this space often for important information and updates about Half-Blood Hill.

47 Topics
    5483 Posts
    Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:13 pm
    Felix Faukesius
    <LI class=row>

Chat

A place to hang out and talk to people out of character.

882 Topics
    199901 Posts
    Today at 1:13 pm
    Carter Odair
    <LI class=row>

Newbie Center

A place for people new to this site to introduce themselves, and ask any questions they may have.

17 Topics
    3315 Posts
    Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:59 pm
    Tyche
    <LI class=row>

Arcade

A place to post forum games.

134 Topics
    104815 Posts
    Today at 2:15 pm
    Julie Baker
    <LI class=row>

Graphics Requests

A place to post graphic requests or create graphics for others.

139 Topics
    8466 Posts
    Today at 2:17 pm
    Marie Cart
    <LI class=row>

Movie Discussion

Discuss all things related to the new movie here. If you haven't seen it yet, steer clear, there may be spoilers.

20 Topics
    760 Posts
    Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 pm
    Carter Odair
    <LI class=row>

Book Discussion

Discussion for any of the books, particularly the newest ones. However, be wary of spoilers if you haven't read all the books!

30 Topics
    2248 Posts
    Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 pm
    Thomas Kirtley

• Fanfictions or Art

Post all of your fan fiction or art here!

276 Topics
    9562 Posts
    Yesterday at 11:34 pm
    Carter Odair

• Camp Half-Blood

Topics

<LI class=row>

The Big House

The house in which Chiron and Dionysus reside.

185 Topics
    3940 Posts
    Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm
    Adelaide Reid
    <LI class=row>

The Cabins

The twelve cabins of Camp Half-Blood, representing the twelve Olympians.

659 Topics
    14125 Posts
    Today at 1:35 pm
    Esther Bascha
    <LI class=row>

Long Island Sound

A body of water off the coast of Camp Half-Blood.

483 Topics
    8560 Posts
    Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:40 pm
    Cara Trickton
    <LI class=row>

Half-Blood Hill

Where Thalia's legendary pine tree resides, marking the border of camp.

433 Topics
    6616 Posts
    Yesterday at 10:56 pm
    Colton Reed
    <LI class=row>

The Woods

The forest in which campers play capture the flag.

586 Topics
    10284 Posts
    Today at 12:19 am
    Zayne Silvah
    <LI class=row>

Amphitheater

Where campers go to watch shows or sing songs.

172 Topics
    3808 Posts
    Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:14 pm
    Esther Bascha
    <LI class=row>

Mess Hall

The roofless area where campers go to dine.

139 Topics
    3066 Posts
    Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 pm
    Julie Baker
    <LI class=row>

Stables

Where the horses and pegasi are kept.

99 Topics
    1109 Posts
    Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:36 pm
    Luna Cresent
    <LI class=row>

Armory and Arena

Camp Half-Blood's weapon and armor storage, along with the place where demigods can duel one another.

384 Topics
    5986 Posts
    Today at 12:42 pm
    Carter Odair
    <LI class=row>

Strawberry Fields

The strawberry fields of Camp Half-Blood, a source of income for the camp.

181 Topics
    3302 Posts
    Yesterday at 9:44 pm
    Aaron Abbott

• Camp Jupiter 2.0 (New Stockholm)

This Forum is for Roman Demigods ONLY. The camp has been fully re-constructed, enclosed by two sets of walls and the Praetors and Senators have been disbanded. Here resides a Swedish Augur proclaiming himself Emperor, the new personailty cult revolving around him as well as his personal guard of thugs.

42 Topics
    385 Posts
    Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:50 pm
    Bonnie Frye

• Camp Jupiter

Topics

<LI class=row>

Barracks, Baths, and Mess Hall

The living quarters of the Roman Demigods

0 Topics
    0 Posts

<LI class=row>

Fields of Mars

The Field where the Roman Demigods drill for war.

1 Topics
    19 Posts
    Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm
    Jake Moore
    <LI class=row>

Temple Hill

The main center of Worship at Camp Jupiter.

1 Topics
    7 Posts
    Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:28 pm
    Hades

• New Rome

The new Roman city, inspired by Rome of old.

0 Topics
    0 Posts

• New York

Topics

<LI class=row>

Manhattan

Anything in general Manhattan can be posted here.

412 Topics
    8141 Posts
    Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 pm
    Jason Campbell
    <LI class=row>

Jackson Apartment

The apartment in which Sally Jackson resides, along with Percy Jackson for part of the year.

2 Topics
    11 Posts
    Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 pm
    Cara Trickton
    <LI class=row>

Yancy Academy

The school that Percy Jackson attended his sixth grade year.

8 Topics
    45 Posts
    Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 am
    Nico Di Angelo
    <LI class=row>

Meriwhether Prep

The school that Percy Jackson attended his seventh grade year.

12 Topics
    152 Posts
    Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:17 pm
    Jacob Gorman
    <LI class=row>

Goode High School

The school that Percy Jackson attended ninth and tenth grade year. Paul Blofis teaches English at this school.

44 Topics
    902 Posts
    Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 pm
    Cara Trickton

• Empire State Building

On the 600th floor resides Mount Olympus, home of the Gods.

28 Topics
    415 Posts
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:59 pm
    Ares

• USA

Topics

<LI class=row>

Westover Hall

The school which Bianca and Nico di Angelo attended. Grover Underwood was also a keeper at this school.

6 Topics
    13 Posts
    Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:09 pm
    Avery Kessell
    <LI class=row>

San Francisco

Home of Dr. Chase and his family. Also has Mount Tam, which is really Mount Othrys which is where Atlas holds up the Earth.

9 Topics
    50 Posts
    Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 am
    Hades

• Los Angeles

Home of DOA Recording Studios, which masks the Underworld.

7 Topics
    81 Posts
    Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:27 pm
    Persephone

• Other

Topics

<LI class=row>

The Underworld

Where spirits of the dead go after they've died.

12 Topics
    84 Posts
    Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:14 pm
    Adelaide Reid
    <LI class=row>

The Sea of Monsters

The Sea of Monsters, known to mortals as The Bermuda Triangle.

0 Topics
    0 Posts

<LI class=row>

Poseidon's Undersea Palace/Forges

Poseidon's palace and forges, where many water deities live, and cyclopses come to work on forging new weapons.

3 Topics
    12 Posts
    Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:01 am
    Poseidon
    <LI class=row>

The Forges of Hephaestus

Where Hephaestus assembles his great automatons and other contraptions.

3 Topics
    18 Posts
    Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 am
    Elijah Emmanual
    <LI class=row>

Ogygia

Calypso's deserted island. A hero shows up here every thousand years.

3 Topics
    13 Posts
    Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

• Other

For anything that doesn't fit anywhere else.

4 Topics
    10 Posts
    Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:28 pm
    Larsden Mallard

• Today's active topics •
  • Today's top 20 posters •
  • Overall top 20 posters