AuthorMessage
Arabella Adams
Quest Champion
Daughter of Nike

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Nike

PostSubject: A Peaceful Day in the Woods   Sat May 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Arabella hated the Hermes cabin. it was always wayyy too crowded and the unclaimed kids always bragged that they had more powerful godly parents than another. Sure, she liked to get into these conversations but she kneew that her godly parent was powerful. Eventually these conversations got annoying and old. it also made Arabella's temper rise. Whenever she didn't get her way. She wasn't happy. It was now seven o'clock and this coversation had been going on for fourty-five minutes. Eventually Arabella got rustrated and grabbed her jacket and bow and arrow. She was still a fail with it but hopefully she would learn. She also found a dagger in the aromory and arena the other day and took that too.

She had to be claimed at some point. She was fifteen, two years older than the claiming dateline. She thought about thiis as she stepped out of the Hermes cabin. It was fairly warm out but when the wind blew it was slightly cold. Now she had to decide where to go. She hadn't been to the woods yet so why not? Anywhere but the woods was good enough for her.

She finally found a perfect place to sit. It was in the middle of the woods, it was a bit risky considering she had no idea how to handle weapons, and sat down. She started fiddling with the dagger trying to figure out how to use it. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come out here.

"For once, Arabella, you actually did something stupid," she said to herself. She fummbled with her dagger some more until it slippped and made a pretty bad gash in her hand. "Crap!" Arabella sid. She didn't have anything to that she wanted to sacrafice to sop up the blood. Fail, she thought.

Things just got better after that. She had been studying er bloody hand when she heard some noises. "What the…" then theey came out of the shadows. A giant spider and two scorpians. Could this day get any better? The God must hate her. "My life sucks." she cried.

((Sorry for the short post. I lost all my muse for all of my character on every RP site.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew Kicklighter
Son of Apollo

Character sheet
Godly parent: Apollo

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day in the Woods   Sun May 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Andrew walked out of the Apollo cabin, he was bored and there was nothing to do in there but sleep. He strung his bow and left with a quiver on his back along with some arrows. He hated the fact that he had been forced to love Clove by Aphrodite, he hated Aphrodite for that, they had both loved each other for about 5 minutes and kissed and hugged and stuff when not 5 minutes before hand they tried to kill each other. There seemed to be some side effects, he still wanted to love her, which was strange. Next time I see Arabella, I'll ask her out. Andrew decided inside of his head, besides, he like her kind of, maybe that'll get rid of of his feelings. He strapped his sword to his side and headed into the woods on a walk. Of course he needed weapons so if he meant some monster he could live, or at least die fighting. He eventually came upon Arabella sitting down in the woods, of course he was in the bushes. He noticed she was bleeding, and he was about to step out but a giant spider and 2 giant scorpions came out of no where. He drew his bow and shot them, one falling to the ground and disintegrating, the others stumbling. He drew his sword and jumped out of the bushes and sliced one in half and jumped on the back of another, stabbing it, making it burst into dust.

He then turned to Arabella, "Umm, hey, I just got here and happened to see you and decided to help you, seeing you were in trouble. I'll help you with that hand." He walked over and sat next to her and took out a hunting knife and cut off a part of his t-shirt and wrapped her hand with it, applying pressure, he was the son of the god of healing, so it made sense to help her, to bad he didn't have his guitar that healed. "I'll get my bass guitar my father gave me to heal people with later. But listen, I have been meaning to ask you this, will you go out with me?" he said, looking her in the eyes, he remembered what he told himself, he was hoping if she said yes that the feeling would go away, if it didn't he'd go to Clove to see if she was having the same feeling. He knew it was strange for him to ask her right now in this situation, but he bet he would forget if they kept on talking and stuff. He awaited her response, praying to his father that she would say yes, he wouldn't pray to Aphrodite because of what she did, there was almost no way she could make it up to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arabella Adams
Quest Champion
Daughter of Nike

Character sheet
Godly parent: Nike

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day in the Woods   Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 am

In seconds, she knew she was doomed. She was going to die right there in then in the woods. It would probably take weeks for them to find her mangled body. Her dagger was no use considering she had cut herself with it. Basically, she was screwed. Luckily and arrow shot one of the monsters. Andrew appeared into her field of vision and killed the remaining monster. That was lucky. she thought. At least she wasn't going to die a bloody death in the woods.

"Umm, hey, I just got here and happened to see you and decided to help you, seeing you were in trouble. I'll help you with that hand." Andrew said. Good. He didn't ask how she cut her hand. That was really embarrassing. Then he would know how clumsy and ignorant about weapons. If he asked, she would just lie and say she fell while running away from the monsters and cut her hand. Seemed like a believable story to her.

Andrew cut some of his shirt and put it around her hand. "I'll get my bass guitar my father gave me to heal people with later." he said.

"Nah. It's fine." she said, "It could be a lot worse. I could need to get my hand decapitated." She shrugged.

"But listen, I have been meaning to ask you this, will you go out with me?" he said looking into her eyes. She looked in the other direction just to avoid his gaze. She had only had been asked out one time before him. But the guy was a jerk and it was only for a dare. It was totally understandable why Andrew wanted her. She was pretty awesome. But could this be at a more random time to ask her?

She turned back and looked into his eyes again. "Yeah! Course!" she answered, "But could you have picked a more random time?" She found herself holding back a laugh.

But when he said 'mean to ask you this' how long was he meaning to? When he asked her he didn't seem to be completely sincere. Was he hiding something? He seemed pretty awkward when they met on the hill. She had to know. It was besides the point. If it was still bugging her she would ask him about it later. Hopefully it was a situation where they could forgive and forget.

"Wow. I just realized something," Arabella said, "I hardly know anything about you. Except that you're the son of Apollo and my boyfriend." That was a good way to get her to forget about the whole 'hiding something' thing that was bugging her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew Kicklighter
Son of Apollo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day in the Woods   Mon May 28, 2012 1:19 am

"It could be a lot worse, it could be decapitated." she said, he couldn't stop looking at her, she was amazing, but that feeling for clove nagged in the back of his head, wanting to break free. After he asked her out she looked away, so he thought she would say no, but thank the gods she said yes, looking into his eyes again. "Yeah! Course!" she answered, "But could you have picked a more random time?" Andrew felt amazing, and the feeling for Clove edged away, but not enough, so he thought hugging might fix it, if not that then kissing, but he bet the latter was way to early, he couldn't have a relationship though with a feeling for another girl. So Andrew hugged her, hoping it was all right with her.

Andrew took in everything as he hugged her, and thank Apollo this wasn't Aphrodite induced, it was all him. He noticed how her wonderful, flowing blonde hair brushed his face and ears and noticed her breathing and soft touch. He pulled out of it with the same feeling for Clove, and somehow it seemed to grow. "Yeah, it could've been at a more random time, but I didn't want to wait any longer." He was telling the full truth. "Wow. I just realized something, I hardly know anything about you. Except that you're the son of Apollo and my boyfriend." He liked being called 'boyfriend', it made him feel special and loved, though he could tell she thought something was wrong with him, he would explain it later when he was ready, but he responded, "Well, I guess since you are my girlfriend I can tell you some stuff. Umm, I was born in Puyallup, Washington and moved several places and my family of 4 others now lives in Hutchinson, Kansas, 3 brothers and a mom and dad, I'm the middle child and grew up thinkin I was my fathers true son, but apparently my mom had me with Apollo without him knowing, claiming it was his son, he forgave her when he found out, I'm 14, I guess I am called one of the best swordsman in camp as you have seen and same with archery, though that is a given, being the son of Apollo and all. Anything else you want to know? I guess you can start talking now, Arabella." He scooted closer to her so he was touching her, ignoring the feel good shiver that went through him, if she wanted she could lean against him and stuff.

((We could have Arabella kiss him then he realizes his love for Clove won't go away so he runs off to her, apologizing to Arabella... Of course they'll get back together according to plot Smile ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glamour
Admin
Daughter of Apollo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day in the Woods   Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Nike, goddess if victory and competition

Nike, for once, had lost a bet. She'd bet Hermes that she could beat him in a footrace, and that was very, very stupid... Still, she had had to do her side of the bet. They'd bet that the one who lost had to claim one child, and Nike had chosen Arabella. She was a few years past Percy Jackson's deal with the gods, and it was about time to claim her! Nike didn't like being late for things, she liked to be early, and challenge people on what would happen!

She poofed in front of her daughter and some boy, in the middle of a moment. "Ah, yes. Arabella, I'm your mom, Nike." She got out a gold medal, and handed it to her daughter. Every claiming needed a gift, right?! What was the point of claiming your children without giving a little sorry for ignoring them their whole life? "Yes, this medal will increase your stamina, luck, and strength when you wear it! Enjoy!" Now, Nike had some things to do... but she wanted to say one more thing to her daughter before she left.

"Oh yeah, and good luck with... everything." She winked, and poofed, to find Apollo. It couldn't be that hard to ride the sun the opposite direction for one single day... could it?

Clove, Jason (From HBH), Clove!! Very Happy All are amazing<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood7.forumotion.com
Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess
Godly parent: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day in the Woods   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:45 am

((Just ignore the fact that this is on Hecate's account.))

Andrew was going on about his life and it was a bit interesting. His life was so different than hers. She was going to tell him about her life but something interupted. A woman popped in front of them and Arabella flinched. It turned out to be her mother, Nike. Arabella expected a different god or goddess. But whatever at least she was claimed. Nike handed Arabella a gold medal. Cool! she thought. Now she could brag about it in front of all the unclaimed kids when she moved out. So the medal helped Arabella win. It was good enough for her. She put on the medal. Then he mom disappeared with a pop.

"That was…interesting." Arabella told Andrew. "Congradulations to me!" She wondered if being claimed would be fun. She could always beat everyone!

"What I was about to say is that my life was easy. My 'parents' were rich and gave me whatever I wanted. That's why I'm such a bitch," Arabella said. She couldn't belive she said that about herself! "Well, one day, I found out that my 'parents' died in a fire. So I was one the run after that." she sighed. She really wanted to change the subject. "That explains why I'm so competitive and why I brag a lot," Arabella said refering the her claiming. "So when I say I always win, I always win." Nd Arabella just laughed.

She thought that her claiming was spot on. It made sence. She always loved to rag and she couldn't remember a time when she lost. She always won in sports and any kind of game. She hoped Andrew wouldn't hate her. She was kind of annoying at times and she'd be even more competitive than before.

((Sorry for the crap post.))

Set by Hades from HBH. Isn't he just amazing?

Siggy by Jean and Bonnie's graphic shop on HBH
Hecate speaks in #990066
Trivia speaks in #26466D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/register.html
Andrew Kicklighter
Son of Apollo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day in the Woods   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Andrew was sitting next to Arabella, his mind on his feelings for Clove that still seemed to be there. All of a sudden Nike appeared out of nowhere and claimed her. When she left Andrew said, "Umm, isn't Nike a sports company? Anyways, congratulations." He really knew she was a goddess and Nike was named after her, but it was mainly a joke.

"What I was about to say is that my life was easy. My 'parents' were rich and gave me whatever I wanted. That's why I'm such a bitch," Arabella said. Wait a second, did she just call herself a bitch? Andrew said, "You aren't a bitch, you seem great to me." She then continued "Well, one day, I found out that my 'parents' died in a fire. So I was one the run after that." she sighed. She obviously had wanted to change the subject, "That explains why I'm so competitive and why I brag a lot, so when I say I always win, I always win." Andrew just laughed and said, "That does explain a lot."

Andrew then got the idea to kiss her, ignoring his thoughts earlier about it being to early, he hoped his feelings for Clove would go away. So Andrew leaned in and kissed her, when he pulled away, he said, "Congratulations, daughter of Nike." But of course, his feelings for Clove had to grow even more, he then stood up, knowing he had to go for Clove, she was the only one he could be with without worrying that he would disappoint some other girl for another girl, he knew he would piss of Arabella, and he truly liked her, but he had to go for Clove, the cursed love goddess and her tricks. "Listen," he said, "I like you a lot, but on the hill the other day, Aphrodite made me and Clove fall in love as we were about to kill each other, once she released us we still have feelings for each other, and when I kissed you, well, it grew, I would love to be with you, but this is Aphrodite's fault." With that, he turned, his eyes watery, and his hand clenched with anger at Aphrodite, it was HER fault, she had to have a cure. He then sprinted off into the woods so no one could see him crying.

((We can still continue this, just have her follow... Sorry for crap post))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day in the Woods   

Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day in the Woods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1