AuthorMessage
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Ares

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:10 pm

((Because I promised Glam...))

Nothing could ever have prepared Clove for what happened next. One moment she was justt dancing, innocently but irritated and the next moment Septimus lifted her chin and pressed his lips to hers. Due to her intoxicated state, it took Clove quite some time to figure out exactly what was happening. She tasted blood in the kiss, a slightly disturbing thing but even more disturbing was that she kissed him back, untill she regained enough of her senses. Well so much regain her senses as having Septimus torn away from her by her boyfriend with some impressive fighting moves. Clove's brain was still trying to catch up with everything that was happening and so she remained silent and stunned as Andrew adressed her. He did a little damage to Septimus' nose before dragging her off to the side.

Clove hardly listened as Andrew spoke of pain, puked and reminded her about the quest promise. Her hand had gone to one of her knives and she gently stroked the cold metal, finally stepping back into reality. "Just wait here for a moment, I'll be right back." She said, patting Andrew on his shoulder and making her way toward Septimus. She took one of her knives as she kneeled beside the boy who had just kissed her, the taste of blood still in her mouth. She turned him so he would look at her while she delivered the message. A very cruel smile appeared on her face as she pressed her knife against his cheek, just below his right eye. "It's a real shame I decided to ban fighting for the night, you make it so tempting." She said sweetly. "Just remember that if you ever do that again, this knife will do a lot more damage than your worst nightmares can ever show you, understood?" She said. She wished to say and do much more but a noise got her attention to divert from Septimus. She looked around to see Arabella tackling Andrew. Turning back to Septimus with a murderous glare she rermoved her knife. "Just this once Septimus." She said and sprinted off, back toward Andrew, putting her knife away.

Halfway down the girl passed her and Clove grabbed hold of her necklace, spinning to chase tthe girl to executet punishment as warned. A basebalbat appeared in her hands as her fathers gifts was activated. Arabella was fussing over Septimus along with Alex as CLove swung her baseballbat at the girl head. The impact didn't go with a nasty crunch but it was enough to knock the girl out. "I said, no fighting!" She said irritated toward the unconcious girl. She walked over to Andrew against, baseballbat at the ready. She inteded to knock him out but he dragged her out. When outside she looked at him, being very upset. "Why did you have to fight?" She asked with tears of frustration in her eyes. "You should not have done that!" She said outraged. She wiped the tears away, very frustrated as the cold night air cooled her face. She took a deep sigh and readied the baseballbat. "I'm so sorry." She said, and knocked him unconcious. "I did warn you, you know." She said sadly to her unconcious boyfriend. She turned the weapon back into the necklace again and ran, as fast as she could, toward the sound. She needed to be alone right now. Her siblings would keep the party in line, she could count on them. At least she hoped they could. Finally reaching the sound she crashed on the sand, crying in frustration and anger, pounding her fist on the sand untill everything turned into a black oblivion...

((But I'll still keep my eyes on the dance, mind you. NO FIGHTING or I'll just RP my own siblings to beat you knock out, as promised and agreed.))

I made the banner for the gang. Clove speaks in White.
The first siggie was made by Hades on HBH, isn't he just epic???
The anitar was made by Bonnie @ HBH!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite

Character sheet
Godly parent: Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Another weird ending. Alex did not know what was going on, he felt so weird like when Spain was playing against the Netherlands for the world cup. Half of the time Alex expected John Cena to come out with a metal chair and knock some one out. Then Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage would come out and destroy shit by Tag-teaming.

Alex looked at Clove as she had used a bat to hit the girl in the head, memories came back from one of his travels.

Around 2003. Alex had been in France, when his father was filming. As he took a parkour walk by the French Ghetto, police had came in and evacuated people from the houses. Cracking some with bats and guns and tazers. Alex had been hit by a bat in the head, he used what was left of his conciousness to hide and when he had woken up, what he saw had been horrid. Bodies lying everywhere, babies without their parents, people asking for their babies. Alex had managed to return all of the babies he saw, and the ones who he couldn't find the parents, he had left at a Hospital. That image burned in Alex's mind all the time. He was happy that atleast he had gotten to help out, but still, people where dead, scarred for life, paralyezed, or tramatauized.

"CLOVE!" The son Of Aphrodite yelled at the daughter of Ares, Alex took off after her. He saw that she had hit Andrew too. Alex took off running even faster towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lars Halford
Unclaimed Greek Demigod

Character sheet
Godly parent: Unclaimed

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm

((Alex, I do believe clove is out of the thread...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite

Character sheet
Godly parent: Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:03 pm

((I know.. Her and I are doing a thread there. ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septimus Brown
Quest Champion
Son of Momos

Character sheet
Godly parent: Momos

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:16 pm

...Then came the attack. First a hit to the jaw, chest, and kick to the side, and... a kick in the balls. Sep fell to the ground, the crown falling off his head (whoa, when had that gotten there?), with a feeling of nausea coming. Yeah, Sep'd been kicked in a the balls a few times, but not this hard. Then came the punch in the face. Right on the nose. Wait, a punch to the nose? No. Nononononono. Sep couldn't be punched in the nose-- he had his sunglasses on! There was a cracking sound-- his glasses breaking. Along with them: Sep's heart. Nothing mattered now. The first thing he'd ever stolen, destroyed. Broken in two, and a most likely broken nose. He just lay there, on the ground, gasping for breath and staring at the two black pieces of plastic, now on the floor, that had meant so much to him. Newly Broken.

He didn't pay attention to what Clove said-- not at all. The metal of the knife against his skin was cold, but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything. All hope, all light, was now gone from Sep's life. He nearly just laid his head down, and cried. No, he couldn't do that. Instead, Ara walked up, and told her what she'd done to Andrew. Alex also walked up, asking if he was okay. No, he wasn't okay. How could he possibly be okay? His glasses was broken, he'd been kicked in the balls, and he just wanted to go to his cabin. "I don't care. Not if I'm alright, not about what you did to Andrew. Not about anything. Just... leave me alone." He had said this between breaths, and had only whispered it. It'd taken a lot of strength, and he was sure he couldn't manage any more.

Sep closed his eyes, and laid his head on the floor. This could not be happening.

The insides of his eyelids were dark. He could tune out the world, and just concentrate this way. The pain, inside and out. The first thing he'd taken, destroyed, broken, nothing. It wasn't worth much, two dollars maybe, but Sep had only been without them for short periods because of... Clove. Everything had happened because of her. If he'd just let the hydra eat her, none of this ever would have happened. He would still have his glasses, wouldn't be laying on the ground, in severe pain, wanting to disappear, and just... he didn't know. He would just simply be Septimus Brown, unclaimed demigod, with a history of being on the street, and always had the sunglasses on. Now he was Septimus Brown, son of Momos, with broken sunglasses, along with a broken soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   

Back to top Go down

The Only and Only Dance.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Amphitheatre-
Jump to: