AuthorMessage
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Aphrodite

PostSubject: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:39 pm

"CLOVE!" The Son Of Aphrodie had yelled, as he booked it from the Ampitheatre to the Sound. "DAMN IT!" Alex said frustratedly. Had she gone crazy? Or had it been the punch? Cracking Arabella and Andrew in the head when she left. Alex looked at the wall outside the ampitheatre. He looked behind a bush and saw a metal braclet. He smiled and saw that it was his sword/metal-armguard/braclet he turned it to his Armguard, that like in Assassins Creed, had a hidden blade. He looked at the sunset in the Sound. He took off there. As he stopped in the sand he looked around. The waves Crashing. Alex's flashback had comeback from the Bats in France. A French Massacre, tears had come up in his face just remembering it. He rubbed his eyes, cleaning the tears away. He looked at a inmobile body on the sand, to Alex, it looked like it was somewhat at peace. As he got closer and saw the fist marks of the Sand. Alex retook the thought about her being at peace. Did she have a seisure? Alex thought. Then the thought came to him. "Clove?!" Alex said, wondering worridly if she was dead.

He put two fingers from his left hand on the side of her kneck, and his right hand on Cloves chest, where he wasn't touching her 'goods'. He felt a heat beat, he sighed as she was alive, and that she had pulse. He looked at her, Alex was thinking that she blacked out after all the frustration she had. Alex wanted to know what happened, Alex really had been nothing but nice to her ever since she met her. He had even threatned to kill his best friend for not giving her a knife back. Alex walked shook her after a bit of waiting, "Are you okay? Clove?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares

Character sheet
Godly parent: Ares

PostSubject: Re: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Clove saw a very large amount of fog. When she passed the first fog, another wall of fog waited for her. Irritated at the idea her own mind was trying to tell her not to drink so much, Clove walked through the second wall of fog, only to face another wall. This wall was made from ice and she suddenly noticed a stray penguin. Clove shook her head and walked back into the foggy part of her brain, she did not need demigod dreams on top of all this mess. She faintly felt a pair of fingers on her neck and tried to slap the hand that put them there. She continued to walk into the fog when she was suddenly being shaken.

Clove, very much irritated now, managed to move her hand and make a very drunk and irritated sound. She didn't fully regret it after hearing the voice, although it mellowed her a little. The voice sounded genuinely concerned about her. Clove opened her eyes in a terrible glare. "Penguins." She grumbled and turned onto her side, away from Alex and trying to stick her head into the sand. She preffered sleeping for the entire world seemed to be going some sort of crazy dance that made her head spin, she wasn't feeling so good and felt like she might puke at any given time. "Stupid penguins." She muttered into the sand, trying to escape reality again to go and beat up the stupid penguins her dreams had given her.

I made the banner for the gang. Clove speaks in White.
The first siggie was made by Hades on HBH, isn't he just epic???
The anitar was made by Bonnie @ HBH!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Alex looked at her sleeping like an Angel, Alex could not believe that Clove was somewhat evil when she looked like that sleeping. Alex shook his head a bit, "Joder, This is creepy." Alex said to himself. He looked at Clove again and he got up. He walked towards his cabin then came out an went to the infirmary. He got the things he needed. He had a bottle of water, ibuprofuen, a blanket that you would use for a nap, or when you slept on the beach. He came back hoping that Clove hadn't gotten up. He saw her still laying down, but from the other way.

Alex put the blanket over her, and he looked at her, he started to tug her a bit. [color=orange]"Clooove."[/color He said softly. Hoping she wouldn't get up and start trying to kill him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:34 pm

Clove, when she didn't hear Alex anymore, gathered herself a pillow of sand and tried to sleep again. How much she would have loved saying it worked, she actually fell asleep again and wasn't bothered by spinning worlds or penguins or other crazy thing but no such luck. So she just kept her eyes closed and faked sleeping, although she almost drifted off. She was in that phase between waking and dreaming when Alex returned. She didn't notice him at all but when he dropped the blanket over her (where in the world did that come from?) she instantly felt the warmth closing her in. He shook her gently, waking her up. "It's not time for school mom." She said, not really awake. "So try to wake me again and I'll stab you in the face." She mutttered sleepily and with a slight smile on her face.

She turned around, making sure she didn't lose the warmth of the blanket and looked at Alex. Her expression was confused for half a second. "You're not my mommy." She stated dumbly. "You're Alex and you're supposed to be at that dance, having fun and stuff like that." She said and yawned. "Sorta tired, should probably just have beaten Septimus up. Can you actually believe that git had the guts to kiss me? He doesn't even like me, I bet he doesn't even like me." She asked in sleepy and drunken outrage. She still couldn't believe that had really happened and was already going to forget it some time in the near future. It wouldn't ever have happened, at all. Clove actually felt like moving on to her cabin but she realised she probably couldn't even manage five steps without falling over and she was by far too tired at that moment to try hard. She'd save the moving for later, or just wait for her siblings to drag her home. They had some pride for their cabin, which might be damaged if the cabin leader was found on the beach, wasted or with her throat slit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Alex looked as she started mumbling, Alex chuckled when she started to talk about her mom, but then the laugh disappeared when she mentioned stabbing her mother. It was like at first he was 'loling' but then he serious'd. Alex stat next her looking at the beach for atleast three minutes when she woke up. "You're not my mommy." Clove had said. Alex laughed said, "Really? I had no Idea." Alex said sarcastically, making fun of her just a little bit.

The she talked about how he was supposed to be at the dance, and how Sep didn't like her. "I get a feeling he does like you, he feels somewhat the some way for you that I feel for Sop-" Alex said but decided to stop. "I'm he does? But what do you care? You have Andrew." Alex said, and a shiver went through his spine. As an Aphrodite kid, you'd know alot about love, and he had a feeling that Clove and Andrew weren't right for each other. "Cuando el Amor no es locura, no es amor." Aex said, a quote his Grandmother had told him in Spanish. It meant 'Went love dosen't drive you crazy, it's not love.' Alex found it Ironic that he was a Son of the Goddess of Love, and he had issues with love, like commitment issues, and even saying 'I love you.' The first time he fell inlove, he told it to his girlfriend, she said it too, five minutes later she cheated on him. Alex grabbed the bottle of water and took out two ibuprofuen pills and handed them to Clove.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:11 pm

"He doesn't like me." Clove stated confidantly. "He probably only did that to irritate me or to upset Andrew or something like that. It did work, all in all." Clove, stopping her blabber looked at Alex. "Sop... Sophie? That Athenian girl? I like her." Clove said, ignoring things about feelings and such. As if the daughter of Ares talked about feelings. When he asked why she would care she just shrugged. "He kissed me, I didn't ask for it." She simply said and shrugged again. At that point he said something in Spanish that she didn't understand one bit. Clove knew but one language and it seemed more than enough for her. She did know amor was love but that was as far as her Spanish went, apart from Si. She wasn't even sure how to say no, although she guessed that was the same. "I really didn't get that you know." She said, accepting the bottle but keeping her hands away from the pills. Clove never used any type of pills she didn't steal herself and even then she'd be suspicious of them. She took a big gulp of the water and sighed. "Much better. Punch is good but the entire alcohol addition is going to make some very bad things happen." She said while taking another big drink.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Alex looked at love, Alex had made her look pretty, he hated hat he could do that, he did not want to give into the Aphrodite stereotype. He sighed and looked at the girl in the orange dress.
"Listen to me Clove, when have I lied to you? I am sure he likes you, and this is coming from me, the Aphrodite Cabin Leader." Alex told her the truth. She mentioned that she didn't know what he said in Spanish. "It means, when love dosen't drive you Crazy, it's not love." Alex told Clove, in a way where he sounded like a teacher.

"My powerade was spiked before by a superfan, and I woke up in her room. Lucky for me, I know how to escape things." Alex said remembering when he had gone to Hungary and he learned how to escape things, just like Houdini. Alex had been stuck in a death cage, where he could hold his breath, his hands became skinnier, he pulled out his hands, he had taken a deep breath and escaped the death trap.

As the flashback ended he looked at Clove, she looked nice at the moment, not the killer chick that would cut your head off and feed it to wolves if you starred at her butt. Alex put his arm around her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Clove chose to ignore Alex when his parentage came up, she suspected that it still made him feel a little awkward from time to time. "Just because I haven't caught you lying to me, doesn't mean you haven't." Clove said and she stuck her tongue out at him. Yes, she is very mature from time to time. Clove laughed at the translation. "Well, to be honest, I'm probably already crazy so love wouldn't change much." She said, which to her, was a lot funnier than it was to sober people. "I mean, who put the Love in Clove? I think it's a bit crazy." She said and burst into giggles. When Alex told her about his experience with spiked drinks Clove stopped laughing. He had fangirls? Wow, impressive and weirdly attractive notion. She was glad he escaped though, she could imagine all the horrors that never would have happened. Being on the streets had given her quite a strange outlook on things. The average creep collected parts of their victims rather than just seduce them and be over it.

When Alex put his arm around her, Clove instantly felt that his body was quite a bit warmer than her own was. Suddenly feeling cold she moved a little closer to the boy, feeling the heat of his body. Clove, already intoxicated probably should not have done that. Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside she looked at Alex, who was being extremely nice to her considering all the things she'd done to him in the past. He probably knew even more about her past than he let on and so he had enough reason to hate her, yet he didn't. Perhaps he thought there was still hope for her, for some crazy reason that Clove would never understand. Those thoughts took over her brain for a moment and she smiled at Alex with a really sweet and honest smile. "You do realise that you are a really nice and attractive guy right? Don't let the girls hurt you." She said and leaned in kissing him...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Safe Word ((Clove PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1