Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stories of a Monster Named Grace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate
Roisin ó Floinn

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Hecate

The Stories of a Monster Named Grace Empty
PostSubject: The Stories of a Monster Named Grace   The Stories of a Monster Named Grace EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Prologue

“Hi my name is grace” I’m a mermaid(yeah you heard me) but not like in all the stories were we are fishy friends and we love everything. I’m a monster a brown haired green eyed monster. We are the sirens coming from our queen Sianna’s (Cy-Anna) name. Just to let you know we have been alive since the beginning of time in fact my aunt thinks we were the start of time itself I think she is getting old she's crazy. Maybe she is right I don’t really care I just don’t want to die Many of us are killed because we “fall I love” with the mermen it is forbidden by Sianna and her royal court only the queen herself may have her husband and even they don’t last long. I never want to even go to the stupid cunnery to find a male suitable for my heritage but I have to.

I am a warrior my mother was a warrior my grandmothers was a warrior and my great grandmother oh you get the point right? Well we have to make sure there are more warriors in the rosan family. I live in a world humans only dream of full of fairies, elves, the big ugly ogres and many others.

Not to mention the unspoken Creators there are our royalty, some believe they don’t even exist. The beautiful cianna (Se-Anna)Yet somehow I just know they are wrong there has to be more to the world then forest and ocean the sky goes on and on forever so does our world at least that’s what I have to believe.

I am the black fish in the school of golden minnows, you see my mother has blonde hair blue eyes and a yellow tail as does my sister and father, then there’s me green eyed brown haired green tailed me. I have only seen daddy when my brother was born, he and my brother was sent straight to the cunnery, were all the men are sent until they are needed. Women rule around here men are simply kept to carry the line so to speak.

Well here is my story I’m so deeply sorry but if your reading this the creators are already tracking you.

I’ll lay flowers on your grave…..
The day my dreams shattered
Sianna-day 20987 (march 6th 2012)- it’s a normal Sianna day pearls everywhere me sitting watching my sister curl her hair. “are you done yet” I complain “just because im trying to look pretty for the queen and you arnt doesn’t give you anything but shame” Elizabet said in retort “im in her royal guard today she doesn’t want someone looking pretty beside her she wants someone strong” I stick my tong out at my sister and suddenly remember “oh my cianna I have cunnery duty in 5 minutes” I cry I swim out the door and down the street its decorated so beautifully oh wait right cunnery. I race through the doors and station myself “damn it” I mutter noticing my missing badge “it doesn’t matter” the girl next to me whispers to me “oh thanks” I say “I’m grace rosan” The young girls playful eyes turn black with fear “oh a rosan” she put her head down with respect “I’m Juana” she whimpered “ Juana onisha” I smile and say “its okay im not my mom or sisters” Juana looks up and smiles with pain “you mom killed my sister yesterday I was afraid you were going to kill me” a tear rolled down her face “oh my treason against the queen or an unspeakable?” I ask striating her pearls Treason again the queen could be anything but an unspeakable meant the queen gave a warning and it was a direct violation .
Back to top Go down
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate
Roisin ó Floinn

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Hecate

The Stories of a Monster Named Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stories of a Monster Named Grace   The Stories of a Monster Named Grace EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:07 pm

SFTDP but it came out black

The Diary of a monster named Grace

By grace gerchman

Prologue

“Hi my name is grace” I’m a mermaid(yeah you heard me) but not like in all the stories were we are fishy friends and we love everything. I’m a monster a brown haired green eyed monster. We are the sirens coming from our queen Sianna’s (Cy-Anna) name. Just to let you know we have been alive since the beginning of time in fact my aunt thinks we were the start of time itself I think she is getting old she's crazy. Maybe she is right I don’t really care I just don’t want to die Many of us are killed because we “fall I love” with the mermen it is forbidden by Sianna and her royal court only the queen herself may have her husband and even they don’t last long. I never want to even go to the stupid cunnery to find a male suitable for my heritage but I have to.

I am a warrior my mother was a warrior my grandmothers was a warrior and my great grandmother oh you get the point right? Well we have to make sure there are more warriors in the rosan family. I live in a world humans only dream of full of fairies, elves, the big ugly ogres and many others.

Not to mention the unspoken Creators there are our royalty, some believe they don’t even exist. The beautiful cianna (Se-Anna)Yet somehow I just know they are wrong there has to be more to the world then forest and ocean the sky goes on and on forever so does our world at least that’s what I have to believe.

I am the black fish in the school of golden minnows, you see my mother has blonde hair blue eyes and a yellow tail as does my sister and father, then there’s me green eyed brown haired green tailed me. I have only seen daddy when my brother was born, he and my brother was sent straight to the cunnery, were all the men are sent until they are needed. Women rule around here men are simply kept to carry the line so to speak.

Well here is my story I’m so deeply sorry but if your reading this the creators are already tracking you.

I’ll lay flowers on your grave…..
The day my dreams shattered
Sianna-day 20987 (march 6th 2012)- it’s a normal Sianna day pearls everywhere me sitting watching my sister curl her hair. “are you done yet” I complain “just because im trying to look pretty for the queen and you arnt doesn’t give you anything but shame” Elizabet said in retort “im in her royal guard today she doesn’t want someone looking pretty beside her she wants someone strong” I stick my tong out at my sister and suddenly remember “oh my cianna I have cunnery duty in 5 minutes” I cry I swim out the door and down the street its decorated so beautifully oh wait right cunnery. I race through the doors and station myself “damn it” I mutter noticing my missing badge “it doesn’t matter” the girl next to me whispers to me “oh thanks” I say “I’m grace rosan” The young girls playful eyes turn black with fear “oh a rosan” she put her head down with respect “I’m Juana” she whimpered “ Juana onisha” I smile and say “its okay im not my mom or sisters” Juana looks up and smiles with pain “you mom killed my sister yesterday I was afraid you were going to kill me” a tear rolled down her face “oh my treason against the queen or an unspeakable?” I ask striating her pearls Treason again the queen could be anything but an unspeakable meant the queen gave a warning and it was a direct violation

Back to top Go down

The Stories of a Monster Named Grace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: OOC :: Fanfictions and Art-
Jump to: