Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lars Halford
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Lars Halford

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Unclaimed

Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13)) Empty
PostSubject: Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13))   Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13)) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Karen lay still in her bed, sleeping when she heard someone coming for her door, so she woke up. She stood up and got dressed and pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and went for her swords, but she couldn't find it. Fuck, if this was a killer, she would be dead, and her arrows were nowhere to be seen either. Did a Hermes kid steal them? More than likely, if not, it was that Clove girl. She still hated her for mocking her broken arm, which was still in a sling around her neck, she was in no condition to fight. She prayed to her father that no one was going to kill her.

Of course, someone was out to kill her, when she was looking under a bed for her weapons the door was kicked in. Shit, she stood up and whirled around to see the dark shape of Clove walk in, holding a knife. She threw it at her and Karen ducked, the knife hitting a board behind her, and she picked it up, she was no knife fighter, and the broken arm didn't help, but she needed some weapon. She charged at Clove and hit her with her cast, which was bound to hurt and sliced at her, not knowing where. Clove fought back though, and she was too fast for the injured Karen. "What the hell do you want Clove! Why are you trying to kill me!" Karen yelled, then screamed at the top of her lungs, "HELP!!!!!" Hopefully another cabin would come to her aid.

It worked, she heard the stampeding of feet running towards her cabin, but Karen knew they might not be quick enough and she was preparing for death, as if she knew her time was coming. There was no reason why Clove decided to kill her, but she had the strange feeling that nothing would stop her, even a god, and Clove was going to suceed, so Karen was mentally preparing herself, which was hard, she was panicking, she didn't want to die yet! Death and all its friends were horrible, though she wondered what it would be like and if she would make it to Elysium or just the Fields of Asphodel, she really hoped it would be Elysium.

She had absolutely no reason to go to the Fields of Punishment. Karen was too lost in thinking that it probably ended her life, she slipped and fell and backed up against the wall. Clove looked at her menacingly, and Karen knew this was going to be her time. Clove came up to Karen, and Karen waited, closing her eyes, tensing up, she could feel Clove's breath.
Back to top Go down
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares
Clove Tyler

Character sheet
Godly parent: Ares

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13))   Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13)) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:17 pm

((I have permission to kill Karen Westbrook. Please beware dear stalkers for her death will not be a pretty one. If you are feeling queezy, I advise you to read later or not at all))

Clove had a terrible nightmare. The Karen girl with the broken arm was trying to kill her in her sleep with a pillow. No, wait, she had managed to sneak poison into her food. No wait, she was attacking with her sword. Poisoned darts, just twisted her neck around and Clove was twisting and turning in her bed in the Ares cabin, locked in the nightmare. When Karen picked up a crude rock and smashed her skull with it, Clove screamed and suddenly the face of Meatcleaver hovered above her, begging her not to die. With a scream Clove woke up, breathing heavily. This was not happening, she was alive, for now. Clove, the dagger she was holding whenever she slept still in hand quickly got out of bed. She didn't bother changing into a normal outfit, she just ran out in her pyjama's.

Her eyes were wild like that of a haunted animal. Yet on the doorstep it all changed to malicious anger. She threw one of her throwing knives, which she always had on her, even when wearing her nightgarments. The girl dodged, which only made Clove angry. She NEVER misses. Karen took her knife from the wall and charged Clove, cutting her side. It was a minor injury and the hit with the cast hurt about as much. When Karen started screaming Clove almost lost her mind. Pressing the knife to the throat of the other girl, already drawing blood she glared. "Oh, acting all innocent now, huh? Need your little friends to help you? I promise that I'll give them a good show." She said, her voice filled with malice as she drew another knife and pressed it to the girls face. "Now that you've already managed to wake up half of camp, I might as well give them something to remember." Clove said sweetly with an insane smile on her face.

"Where to start pretty girl? How about I cut your tongue out so you can't scream again." Clove said but she didn't do that, she'd enjoy the screaming. In stead, she cut a huge wound into the face of the girl. Her next cut was on the forehead of the girl. "How does that feel? I hope it hurts. Trust me, Karen." She said spitefully. "You'll be anything but pretty by the end of this, if you live to see it." She said and cut the girl across her ribcase. She took a step back and kicked the girl against the ribs as hard as she could. A satisfying crunch was the result and she was pretty sure one of the ribs had pierced the lung of her victim. "And that is what you get for trying to kill me." Clove screamed at the girl and stood at the other side of the cabin, with six throwing knives. The first was thrown into the right leg of the girl, the next in the arm without a cast. One sailed into her abdomen and the next pierced her shoulder. Only two left. She'd keep the last one on her. The fifth and last knife, she threw straight into the girls heart, killing her.

After removing her blades from the corpse, Clove ran into the woods, off to search a stream to clean up and realise exactly what she had just done.....
Back to top Go down
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate
Roisin ó Floinn

Character sheet
Godly parent: Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13))   Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13)) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:55 am

((calls next spot! i am going to help cover up the murder))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite
Alexander Jones

Character sheet
Godly parent: Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13))   Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13)) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:28 am

((Call for after Roisin!))
Back to top Go down
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate
Roisin ó Floinn

Character sheet
Godly parent: Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13))   Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13)) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 pm

(sorry Sad its so bad)

Roisin had seen the whole murder go down. It was lucky for clove that she was one of the only ones who did. To cause a distraction she yelled out “UMM GET HELP dumbasses”. It was quite bloody and then clove just walked into the woods. Roisin rolled her eyes and took her jacket off. The other people had left and she began to drag the body along the dirt path.

Once she reached the stream she hissed at clove “help me please” there was blood all over her shirt. “dumbass just leaving the body there” she rolled her eyes and washed her hands quickly “move the body further in the woods” Roisin ordered and walked back grabbed a broom
and began to sweep the bloody dirt it worked very well but not well enough.

Roisin ran back into the woods with her jacket. She dumbed the jacket in the river getting it all wet and fished it back out. Running back to the murder site she threw the jacket down. She swept again it worked better than before and she smiled at her own work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13))   Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodbath ((Clove, then open, PG-13))
Page 1 of 1