View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andreana Papadopoulos
Daughter of Terpsichore

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Terpsichore

PostSubject: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 am

Andreana couldn’t help feel bored in the Hermes Cabin. Sure there were a lot of kids but it was still crowded and hard to just find one person to talk to. Plus she wanted to explore camp, especially if she was staying here for the summer.

The camp was so vast; it was almost hard to distinguish everything. Walking around a bit she came across a building. It was almost hard to tell what it was but the smell of acrylic paint and kelm told her it was defiantly the art building.

Andreana took some cautious steps in the building. Other campers were inside working on art projects, with flame throwers and chainsaws. Andreana stepped back a little bit eye wide with shock, she was used to the simple medium of color pencils and pencils. “Whatever floats your boat…” she muttered to herself. Grabbing a pencil and color pencils Andreana found a nice spot by herself in the back.

((Sorry short -_-; My muse was kinda broken....))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate

Character sheet
Godly parent: Hecate

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Roisin was having a terrific day. During free period she had painted a red rose that intertwined with a black widow. Then she decied to go down to the long island sound near the clifs. Her red brown hair in two perfect dutch braids she was wearing a tight mini skirt and a low cuting blouse with her signiture hight leather boots. At lunch so guy from her cabin had given her a lollipop and called her sweet thang she had given him a bloody nose and called him a loser so yes she had a good day. Looking around she saw a pretty girl about her age paintin on the clift "oh dear lord." roisin said forgeting that there were multiple "lords". She rolled her eyes anoyed that someone else was there

"excuse me can you leave?" Roisin asked rudly

(SORRY BETTER TO COME)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andreana Papadopoulos
Daughter of Terpsichore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:04 am

((Wait aren't we in the art building? I'm confused Razz))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 pm

(lol yes ignore the long island sound)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andreana Papadopoulos
Daughter of Terpsichore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm

((Heh, it's okay.))

Andreana was sketching. Sketching, a girl holding a bow. The girl wasn't actually Andreana herself, in her mind this girl was brave and not afraid to risk her life, but the drawing girl oddly enough represented herself. It was easy to use yourself as a model. Andreana was basically hunched over her drawing, eyeing every detail, making sure it looked just right. I was not until a voice woke her up from it.

"Excuse me can you leave?"

Andreana sat up with a frown on her face. 'Rude...' She thought. This wasn't her building, it was an art building. Other campers were obviously here was well. Unless this girl's name was scribbled on the chair she was sitting in, she had no right.

"Excuse me?" Andreana asked without much attitude but with more confusion. "I'll move if you want to sit here but why exactly do I have to leave?" Not exactly wanting to start something but not wanting to leave the same.

Ignoring her for the most part Andreana looked down at her drawing again. The penciling was basically done, the ink was about to follow. Erasing some messy pencil lines she uncapped a black ink pen and started tracing her lines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Roisin just rolled her eyes “I like to paint but I can’t do it with people around” she said with a bit of an attitude. She went into her bag and took out a halfway finished painting of a young woman that was slowly becoming a black widow. Half of the woman was in a royal gown and it slowly transitioned into street clothing very similar the clothing Roisin was wearing. In the back were names 17 in total repeated in cursive.

While Roisin waited for the girl to respond she set up her easel with the canvas on top. About five different finished paintings sat underneath it. Some of the paintings were roses with bloody thorns while others where a abstract woman and a young child maybe 4 or 5 years of age. Rois (pronounced Rose) began to set out her paints. There was a deep red that was almost black, a lighter red and a black. She was only planning on painting the spider part of the picture but then decided she was going to finish it so she took out a royal blue, a deep green, soft brown, a shimmering gold, and a few more colors.

Roisin began to tap her fingers with aggravation she wasn’t sure what it was about this girl but she bothered Rois. It wasn’t like Roisin to give in to people or really even think of someone besides herself because she had Narcissistic Personality disorder. Even though she had NDP she finally decided to be nice for once. “Okay you know what I’m sorry we can share” she rolled her eyes. Okay maybe not nice but not evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andreana Papadopoulos
Daughter of Terpsichore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 pm

The girl just rolled her eyes at Andreana. I like to paint but I can’t do it with people around” she said with a bit of attitude. Andreana would've gotten on her case but just before handshe had given her some attidtue as well. The girl pulled out a canvas as Andreana crumpled her own picture up. She didn't like how it was turning out. Sighing she grabbed another sheet of paper and started to sketch.

"You do know I'm not the only one in the room right?" She asked her looking up from her own drawing. Andreana didn't mind her painting near her, nor would she have minded moving but why was this girl making such a big deal about her just drawin in the back? Why not pick on someone else?

Andreana continued working on her sketch as it slowly started to take shape. 'Tulips... she thought finally starting to form the flowers on the piece of paper.

“Okay you know what I’m sorry we can share” the girl told Andreana rolling her eyes. Andreana just blinked for a moment. Why the sudden change in attitude? Well if this girl was going to try to be nice Andreana might as well try as well.

"Thank you?" Andreana thanked her but in almost a question. She still wasn't sure if she could let her gaurd down yet. The sudden change in attidute still seemed weird. "By the way my name is Andreana, Ana for short." she added so at least later on she wouldn't be addressed as 'that girl' or 'hey you'. Plus if this girl wasn't as bad as she thought she was Andreana didn't want to come off as mean. That would be a dreadful first impression.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess
Godly parent: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Hecate, goddess of Magic
Hecate sat in the underworld. It was about time to do a claiming. She tapped her fingers and began to think. She knew she had a daughter at Canp Half-Blood. She groaned and waved her hand and a crystal ball appeared in front of her. She stared in it and a few minutes later she was watching her daughter and another girl talk and draw. With a careless wave of her hand she appeared in front of the two girls.

"Sup," Hecate said, "Do kids say that these days? Anyway, Roisin you are my daughter." Hecate gave quick smile at her daughter and a glance at the other girl. Gifts, gifts, gifts… Hecate thought.

Hecate waved her hand and necklace appeared around Roisin's neck.
"Congratulations, m'dear." She almost frogot she had to explain what the necklace did. "Oh yes the necklace. When you are wearing it, you can listen into any conversation that is important to you. I'm assuming you'll need it in the need future." And with that Hecate winked at her daughter then waved her hand and disappeared back to the underworld.

((Congats to the new daughter of Hecate!))

Set by Hades from HBH. Isn't he just amazing?

Siggy by Jean and Bonnie's graphic shop on HBH
Hecate speaks in #990066
Trivia speaks in #26466D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/register.html
Roisin ó Floinn
Daughter of Hecate

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 pm

((This will be short and have grammar and spelling mistakes))

Roisin stop listening to the girl she was to....nice for roisin's taste. She set out her paintings and smiled at the one with the black widow. Roisin really enjoyed Black Widows. They were her favorit.....everything she loved them on braclets and necklaces not so much clothing because it made her look goth and that did not help her.....activites. In many ways Roisin was like a Black widow. She slept with men and sometimes she would kill them other times she would tell the police they had raped her. It was the only thing she enjoyed besides painting and dancing.
The girl introduced herself as ana "Hello ana, its not horrible to meet you" Roisin was not planning on telling the girl her name. She began to let the brush slide over the canvess. Sudenly there was a flash of light and roisin turned to see a beautiful dark goddess. "Sup," the women said trying to sould cool as roisin geussed. Roisin really did not like the gods she felt they had doomed her to this boreing camp where she was not aloud to kill people it made her so......pissy. Roisin glared at the goddes until she said her name. Roisin was dumb founded she still could not tell who the goddess was until it clicked hecate the goddess of dark magic. She could not believe this women was her mother. A beautiful necklace appeered in the womens hand and she handed it to roisin telling her it could help her listen in on conversations. Roisin smiled and put it on. She would not pray to her mother because she did not want to but she was happy. Roisin remembered the other girl"That was hecate right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))   

Back to top Go down

Painting a Picture ((Open PG-13))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1