Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who needs to leave?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Athena

Who needs to leave? Empty
PostSubject: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:26 pm

((Yeah, this is my post to try and restart the site. Parker, I will reply to our thread soonish, sorry for any delays))

So much time had passed, so why had so little happened? As usual, for the school year, the demigods who had wanted to leave had indeed left, leaving the year rounders behind. Sophie herself had just said goodbye to what appeared to be most of her cabin. Athena's kids didn't have too great a smell, so they could get away with living in the city. Most of Athena's children acknowledged it, and took advantage of it, leaving behind the ones who didn't or couldn't leave. Sophie herself fell into the latter category, not having anywhere to go, and not wanting to leave her cabin. It had been hard, saying so many goodbyes, and watching all her siblings leave, so that, plus the fact that the questers still hadn't come back, put Sophie in a more depressed mood today, one she hadn't felt for a while.

Since Sophie didn't feel like socializing, or walking around a normally full camp, she decided to pay a visit to the strawberry fields. Not many campers usually came here, so it wouldn't be too different than it was in summer. The weather was colder today, being a frisky October day. The air was sharp and cold, and the sky cloudy. All in all, not the best day to be outside, but Sophie didn't care. As long as it didn't rain, she would be fine. Sophie exchanged her usual outfit for something warmer, which basically meant the winter version of what she usually wore. Tying her necklace on, and her hair up, Sophie grabbed the book she was reading now, The Basics of Architecture, and headed to a secluded area of the fields.

As expected, Sophie sat down, and began reading her book. Why this book? Well, why not? Sophie was always looking for more knowledge, and this book was a means of getting it. Sophie flipped to the chapter she was on, and engrossed herself entirely into the book.

For about 20 minutes, Sophie read in peace, until she was aware of another prescence in the fields. Probably just a camper looking to eat some strawberries before the frost claimed them. Regardless, Sophie closed her book and stood up, tucking said object under her arm. She walked out to face the figure. "Hey there," she said, trying to lighten her mood. No need to be rude. "Staying here for the year?" she asked simply. This answer tended to lead to either a simple yes or no, and sometimes a backstory, which was how you got to know a person. Speaking of, she should introduce herself. "I'm Sophie," she introduced herself, choosing to leave out her godly parent. No need to wave around who she was, they could figure it out. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet
Godly parent: Unclaimed

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Rose woke a little earlier than usual. Everybody was still sound asleep, but Rose felt wide awake. She grabbed her sword, bow, and quiver. Rose decided to go to the strawberry fields. It was her favorite place to be when she was homesick. It reminded her of the garden back home. It was winter and there weren't any strawberries, but Rose thought it was better than nothing. She knew that she should've gone home for the holidays, but Rose had decided to stay, even if she had no reason to.

It was chilly outside, but Rose moved quickly. But there was nothing she could do about the frost cracking underneath her feet. As she was moving towards the strawberry fields, Rose looked at the camp. There was a lot of fog and snow was falling down. It was the first time Rose had seen bad weather for weeks. There had been a couple of rain clouds, but they just moved around the camp and towards Manhattan. She kept on walking and didn't stop until she got to the strawberry fields.

There wasn't a single strawberry in sight. But Rose was feeling hopeful. She started to search for a strawberry that had survived the frost. Rose heard some noises in the fields, but it could easily be a satyr helping the plants along. She kept on looking for thirty minutes until Rose found a single strawberry. She picked it and put it in her coat pocket for later. There was a louder noise behind her. This time, Rose jumped and walked quickly into some fog nearby. She strung her bow and kept it ready. Then she heard a camper, a girl, say some words. Slowly, Rose let herself relax and step out of the fog. Immediately, she saw that it was Sophie, the girl who had helped her find her weapons and taught her how to use them. Rose smiled and said, "Hi, but I think you already know me."
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Sophie could almost feel the temperature dropping as she stood and waited for the person to come into view. She could see her breath condense in the air, so she pulled her hair out of her ponytail and let it fall around her face. Hopefully, it’d offer some protection against the cold. She then began to shift from foot to foot, wondering what had made Mr. D in such a mood that he let the frost come through. From what she had heard, he should be in a better mood, but Sophie let that slip from her mind. She was more curious on who had decided to walk in the fields.

Then, the person finally came into view. “Rose!” Sophie said brightly when she realized who it was. She hadn’t seen the young girl since that one day in the armory, a long time ago. If Sophie recalled correctly, the girl had selected a bow and a sword, which was a pretty good combination. There was evidence of this as Rose held a bow tightly in her hand. “You can relax, I’m not going to attack you,” Sophie said, a bit of amusement in her voice. The bow had been lowered, but it was still strung, so Sophie kept an eye on it. Sure, Rose had been here for a while now, but accidents could still happen.

Although Sophie was still in a semi bad mood, maybe socializing was what she needed. Especially a girl like Rose, who was young, innocent, and probably just wanted a simple conversation. “So, how’s camp treating you? It’s a lot different than in summer, I’m sure,” Sophie continued, trying to avoid the imminent awkward silence. She gave a small smile, and stopped shifting, since it wasn’t really helping. “I don’t suppose you found any strawberries,” Sophie said off-handily. She gave another small smile, and flexed her fingers. As used to camp life as Sophie had gotten, she’d come in May, so she was fairly new herself to camp. For one, she’d never seen the camp in winter, just in spring and summer. This would be a new experience for her too. “Staying here for the year?” Sophie repeated, also curious on the young girl’s reasons for staying.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Rose smiled and put the arrow back in her quiver. "You know, I actually did find a strawberry. It was a big one, but it took me a while to find it." Rose took out the strawberry for Sophie to see. "I like camp. It's never boring around here. It is a lot colder here than in Florida," she added. Rose didn't have a cause to hate camp, and what she said was true: it was NEVER boring at Camp Half-Blood. But it could be depressing.

Rose wanted so bad to pretend that she didn't hear Sophie's question but she answered it anyway. "I just didn't have a reason to go back home, but I do miss it. The strawberry fields is where I go when I feel homesick." Rose looked around at the camp. It did seem chillier up here than down at the cabins. It really does get colder here in the winter, Rose thought. Back home in Florida, I could've had a whole dinner made out of strawberries.

Rose offered the strawberry to Sophie. "I love strawberries, but I don't need this one. Back home, I used to give out strawberries all the time. It helped make friends. Rose recalled that she could have made a lot of friends with the strawberries, but she didn't want any friends. But here it's different, Rose reminded herself. I belong here, and it shouldn't be hard to make friends. "So, how are you doing? It's been a while since I've seen you," Rose said to Sophie. "Why didn't you go home for the winter?"

((Sorry for the short reply!))
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Sophie always liked hearing about other people’s lives. No, she was not a stalker; it was just interesting to hear other people’s experiences and stories. Sometimes, people had worse times than her, and it was good to know, either to comfort them, or explain a certain quirk or habit a person had. It also made for good conversation. Other times, people had awesome lives, or fun stories to tell, and it was just to let them tell that story, or to get a certain satisfaction from hearing about someone else’s success. Learning about other people’s pasts brought them closer together, in Sophie’s opinion. And when you were a demigod, you needed to be close with other demigods, since they were mainly the people who save your life, or at least the ones you see the most.

“Yes, camp is a rather nice place,”
Sophie agreed to one of the comments said. She could feel her mood alleviating a bit, focusing on this young girl. Maybe socialization was the right thing to do after all. “I’m sure Florida does have better weather, but in summer it can get quite hot here, and you start wishing for rain,” Sophie continued, in response to Rose’s next statement. She always recalled those days fondly, since she was used to that weather, and it meant spending more time outside. This was a summer camp, after all.

As nice as those days were, it was cold now, so Sophie rubbed her hands together to try and heat them up a bit. When that didn’t work, she just curled and uncurled them a bit, while still listening to the other girl. “I’m sorry, but don’t feel too bad. You do have a family here, even if we’re not related.” Giving a grin, Sophie continued. “Feeling homesick is normal, but you can visit your family. It’s not like once you enter, you can never leave.”

Rose then offered Sophie the strawberry. “Then you should enjoy it,” Sophie replied, shaking her hand slightly. “Besides, they’ll all be gone soon anyway, although Mr. D won't let them all die, they are our source of income,” she added, motioning for the girl to eat the berry. “How am I doing? Oh, the usual. Capture the Flag, monsters, daggers,” Sophie said, stringing a bunch things she did every day into one sentence. If Sophie had to describe her life in 10 words or less, those would probably be some of them. “It has been a while; we should do more things together. Or you could at least stop by the Athena cabin to pick up a book,” Sophie offered. While camp was awesome, it didn’t cross a lot of campers minds to read, so Sophie had started asking people to come and take a look at some books. There was always something for everyone, but it was a matter of whether you searched for it or not that counted.

“But I’m fine,”
Sophie concluded, summarizing her last couple thoughts. Then Rose threw the question back at her, asking why she was staying for the year. “Me? Uh, I like it here. Besides, California’s awesome, but it isn't too great where I come from,” Sophie replied. She was being honest, but preferred to stay vague. She didn’t like talking about her past too much. “So, you like to do anything? Hobbies, interests, anything interesting?” Sophie asked, to keep the conversation going. “Maybe that can help me find out where you spend your days in camp,” Sophie joked, her smile growing wider. Yeah, she was definitely feeling better. This conversation was helping her forget some of the less fortunate things that had happened, so Sophie decided to just focus on this conversation, and think in the moment. Besides, she wanted to find out more about this girl than what weapons she preferred.

Last edited by Sophie Rainde on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing text problem)
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Rose shrugged when Sophie said that she didn't want the strawberry and put it in her mouth. It made her feel sad... the berry reminded her even more like home. Rose figured that a lot of kids here would feel homesick all the time. Florida wasn't one of the best places in the United States, because of all of the storms it gets, but it was Rose's favorite state. New York was nice, too, but it made Rose sad when she saw all of the pollution. When she heard Sophie talk about California, the place she came from, Rose paid more attention. It seemed weird that Sophie was being so vague, but it was obvious she didn't want to talk about it. And besides, staying here doesn't always have to be about home, does it? It could be because Sophie is a child of Athena. Whatever the reason was, Rose let it go.

When Sophie mentioned the books in the Athena cabin, Rose smiled tightly. "Books aren't really my thing, but I do like to read about plants and the environment," she said. "But books are very useful," Rose added. Rose knew that being a child of Athena, Sophie loved to read, and so she didn't want to specify how much she didn't like books. Then Sophie asked about her hobbies. "I like to garden," Rose said with a shrug, "and make some friends. I'm not the kind of person who has a lot of hobbies." She smiled when Sophie joked about trying to find out what Rose did at camp, but didn't respond to it. Rose rubbed her hands to get them warm and stuck them in her coat pockets. It's really cold here, Rose thought.

Then Rose decided to ask a few more questions. Sophie did seem like a really nice girl, and Rose wanted to know more about her. "What kind of hobbies do you have?" Rose asked. But when Rose started to space out, there was that lingering questions in her mind. Rose knew that if she didn't ask now, she would have no excuse to ask it later. "What did you mean when you said the part of California you come from isn't so great?" Rose knew that it was invading Sophie's privacy, but she had gotten Rose curious. Besides, Rose thought. It can't be that bad, can it?
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:54 am

((Late...))

While Rose ate the berry, Sophie kept her hands busy by flipping through the book. It wasn’t necessarily the most interesting, but it was definitely better than some books Sophie had tried to read. She was about half way done, and was reading about foundations, and the purpose they served. But that was insignificant right now, so Sophie shut the book again, and focused her attention back to the conversation. She gave a small smile at the girl’s attempts to continue the conversation. Most people felt that way about books. “Oh, it’s fine, if you don’t like books, you don’t like books,” Sophie assured her. “But if you ever want to read on flowers or something, do stop by. I love it when people ask for books,” Sophie continued, giving a grin. Some people came to the Athena cabin, but others didn’t, either because they weren’t interested, or too scared, or something in between.

Sophie nodded, as Rose continued. “Making friends is good. And camp certainly is a diverse place,” Sophie said thoughtfully, brushing some of her hair out of her face. Simply stating, camp was a place where people felt like they belonged, no matter whom. Of course there were exceptions, but when wasn’t there? “Me?” Sophie asked, feeling like she wasn’t doing Rose justice by spacing out. “Oh, you know, the usual. Obviously, reading, trying not to die, learning how to use a weapon. I like making maps,” Sophie stated, tacking the last sentence on as an afterthought. You didn’t even need to ask sometimes, since like it or not, there were some stereotypes in camp. And while people did break boundaries, and there were many subcategories, you could tell a lot about a person easily, and Sophie was a typical Athena kid.

Then Rose asked her final question, which made Sophie squirm a little uncomfortably. She exhaled slowly, watching her breath condense in the air. There were a few awkward moments of silence. “I was raised in an orphanage,” Sophie finally said, deciding to just go with it. The past was the past, right? “My dad died when I was young, and since my mom is a Greek goddess, I naturally went to where kids without family went. But Shasta Lake’s a pretty small town, and the people there…aren’t very nice.” Sophie gave a smile, but this one was a little more twisted.

“Have you ever felt like you don’t belong? That’s basically the first 14 years of my life. I never fit in, which made sense, I suppose. I ended up running away, but nobody cared. A year later, I came here. Best decision I ever made.”
That was how Sophie decided to end her minute-long story. She didn’t feel like going into details, and she hoped Rose would just leave it alone. To be honest, Sophie had never really told anyone where she came from, what type of life she’d had, simply because she was embarrassed by it. And it never came up, so Sophie never had to consider telling it. It wasn’t the worst story, or the worst time, since there were definitely demigods who had had it worse. But it was still pretty rough for Sophie, so she vouched to not think about it. It was just easier that way.

“So that wraps up this episode of Spilling Secrets,” Sophie joked, trying to add a bit of humor into it. Needless to say, she failed miserably. “Tell me about Florida,” she volunteered, throwing the question back at Rose. “You don’t have to say anything if you don’t want,” Sophie cut in, just in case. She hugged her book closer to her chest, and waited to hear the young girl’s story.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Rose was silent throughout Sophie's story. It must have been rough, growing up without a father. But since Rose had grown up without knowing the real identity of her mother or father, she knew what it was like. But still... at least she had some loving foster parents. But Rose didn't belong there. She'd known from day one that they weren't her real parents. Sophie said she stayed here to stay alive. Rose suspected she also stayed here to get away from that orphanage of hers. Rose had been in an orphanage when she was really young, but what she did remember was that they treated her with kindness. The first foster home did work out, at least they did work out until Rose ran away and went to Camp Half-Blood.

What was Florida like? Rose thought. It was a hard question, but Rose gave it her best to describe it. "Well, Florida is nice. I really did like it. But when the monsters started coming, I started getting stressed out. Kids started to avoid the neighborhood I lived in and so I couldn't make any friends. The ones I did have started to get freaked out when the monster attacks happened. But when they did happen, there was nothing I could do. I just ran and ran until they gave up. But I never understood why they didn't just keep on chasing me until they got me. I couldn't stand it, so I left, hoping that when I did leave, they wouldn't be able to hurt my family." Rose started to tear up, but she resisted the urge to cry. She didn't say the real reason on why she left. Yes, she did do it to help save her foster parents, but the real reason was that Rose was scared. She had hoped that if her scent started to get too far away to track her, they would leave her alone. But Rose pretended that she had never thought that.

Rose was silent after that. Sophie was really funny, but even when she made that joke, Rose didn't smile. She was too depressed now. For weeks, Rose had been avoiding the thought of her foster family. Who knew how they felt. Devestated, probably, because Rose had disappeared and not come back by now. But Rose started to talk again, "What I know now is that when I was born, my mortal parent died, and so I was sent to an orphanage. But it wasn't a mean orphanage, like in the books. They treated all the orphans with respect and kindness, and they found me a family after two months. They never found out who my real parents were, but I suspect it would be impossible to find both of them. But they didn't know that, so the orphanage tried to find my real parents. They never did."

Great, now Rose brought the conversation back to depression. It was all she thought of these days. Rose started to hope that Sophie would somehow manage to make another joke to brighten her mood. Rose wished again that she could see her family in a blink of the eye, and be back again in just a few seconds. It would be a real miracle, one Rose thought she deserved. But it wasn't her prioty right now. Rose's priority was having this conversation with Sophie. A really easy prioty to most, but not Rose. But how hard could it be? Bring it on, Rose thought. Bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm

((Sorry for the super extreme horrible lateness))

Telling her story may have been a good idea. Sophie had never really told anyone that. It had never come up, and wasn’t necessary. As a child of Athena, Sophie only really considered the necessary things. It wasn’t always good, but hey, why mess with your parentage? Feeling a bit lighter now, Sophie resolved to get out of the cabin more often, regardless of the cold weather. It was about time she got used to it, anyway. So, with all this done and considered, Sophie decided to finally give her full attention to the young girl answering her question. Nodding every now and then to show she was listening, Sophie considered the girl. Rose was younger than her, but she understood that a demigod’s life was hard, and it wasn’t all fun and games. It was a bit sad, that a bunch of kids were singled out for this type of life, and seeing their ways of coping with it. It was definitely problematic, and ended up with stories like this one. Even if you got claimed, there was never a guarantee on who you really were. Hadn’t Sophie come here to answer that very question? She wasn’t sure if she ever really got the answer, or if she was still searching for something that was missing.

“Demigods have a hard life,” Sophie finally said, after deliberating on how to answer when Rose finished her story. Sophie had spent time thinking about this, and she wasn’t sure how to proceed. These weren’t the thoughts of a bored girl. “I guess…all we can really do is accept we’re not normal, we’ll never be normal, and try and work around it.” Sophie hadn’t even tried to go to Manhattan. She hadn’t looked for a demigod guardian, she hadn’t talked to Chiron or Mr. D about it, and she’d ignored the idea of leaving altogether. Because, sure, you could send a bunch of demigods to Manhattan, send them to school, and give them a life outside of camp, but it wouldn’t change much, would it? They wouldn’t be normal mortals. “But don’t let that change you too much. Accept it, and be better because of it. Train hard, make allies, and become wiser,” Sophie advised. That was her life goal. Not college, although that’s what everyone thought every Athena kid’s dream was. Maybe Sophie didn’t want to leave camp. She just wanted to be wiser. There was a difference between being smart and being wise, and Sophie knew it. She just didn’t know how to act on it.

“Now, with that out of the way, why don’t we have a little scavenger hunt?” Sophie asked, not explaining what she meant. She didn’t want to go to the Mess Hall, but she was a bit hungry now. Sophie tucked the heavy book under her arm, brushed some hair out of her face, and set off on one of the little trails through the strawberry fields. As she walked, she looked through some strawberry bushes, trying to decide which looked best. That, and trying to find one that Mr. D wouldn’t notice was gone because of some pesky camper practically wishing to be turned into a dolphin. Sophie glanced behind her to make sure Rose was following. Wouldn’t want the girl to think she was being ditched. As Sophie walked, bending over every now and then to examine this bush and that bush, she thought about camp a bit more.

When it boiled down to it, Camp Half-Blood was a really nice place. It was a safe place, and a place for demigods to have some sort of life. There were twists and turns, and not everything was paradise, but Sophie wouldn’t consider leaving it for much. There was the odd reason to, but she didn’t dwell on that. Her last home hadn’t worked out for her. She didn’t even really consider it much of a home. But Camp was going to work. For once, Sophie felt like she was part of something bigger than herself. In small ways, she was in charge of other demigods’ happiness as well. Not just the Athena kids, although that mattered to her, but just in general. Make camp the best place in the world. Make it so kids who can’t leave won’t feel bad about it. “You should really explore camp when you have the time,” Sophie said aloud, a bit vague. She wasn’t really sure if she was talking to Rose or herself. “It’s a great place…and there’s a lot to learn from it.” Small nod, bend down again, then pause. Sophie waited for Rose to catch up. She wanted to hear the girl’s opinions on all of Sophie’s random musings.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Rose felt a little better when she told Sophie her story. A lot of other kids would be happy to have all of those cool powers, but Rose and all of the other demigods knew better: demigods were always attacked by monsters and most of the times died before reaching adulthood. Rose nodded at Sophie's comment on how rough a demigod's life is. "You never realize how hard one's life is until you live it," Rose muttered. It was awesome, having cool powers, but the childhood experiences was too much. All of the monsters and stress and never knowing either one or both parents. Sophie understood this better than anybody.

Rose smiled and followed Sophie around in the strawberry fields. She had already done that, but maybe there was an extra strawberry that she had missed. Rose could see Sophie turning back every now and then to make sure that Rose was following her, and it also looked like Sophie was in deep thought. Rose thought of Camp Half-Blood. It was a nice place, one of the only places Rose liked, but overall, Rose would give anything to be normal. It was too much of a hard life to be a demigod.

But Camp Half-Blood was pretty cool. Rose's favorite was the strawberry field because of the strawberries. It was also cool to be trained to be able to use weapons. Other kids' parents would say "No, don't use a weapon... it's dangerous." But here at camp, they're like "A weapon is necessary... use one and know how to use one." The only downside to camp was the fact that you couldn't leave without permission. It was pretty hard to get permission, either at the end of summer, for winter break, or a quest.

Rose scanned the bushes, leaning down every now and then to check if it was berry, but there were no more strawberries. Rose watched the sun slowly go up. Even when the sun was over the hills, it was very dark. Rose spotted a berry, picked it, and examined the strawberry. She tested it, but it was spoiled. Rose put it back on the ground for it to act like a fertalizer. Rose called out for Sophie to stop. Rose jogged to catch up with Sophie and asked, "Do all demigods die... like not of natural cause? Is there another camp where you could go back and forth? What's your favorite part about camp?" Rose knew that she said them all really fast, but she didn't care. Rose waited for Sophie to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Sophie was not one who usually explained how she felt. Most times, Sophie would feel the feeling, acknowledge it, and then leave it alone. Or maybe she’d just ignore it completely. It wasn’t that she was heartless, or didn’t care; it was just a way that let her not get hurt. This had been her system for a while, so it was new, explaining herself beyond the logical aspect of it all. Sophie wasn’t sure if she liked it or not, but it was interesting. So Sophie kept all of that in mind as she listened to Rose speak, nodding every now and then to show that she’d heard. “Life might be hard, but that makes going through it that much more enjoyable,” Sophie replied back to the young girl, shrugging as she adjusted the book’s weight a little. If life’s harder, then perhaps just doing the simplest things is more rewarding than having a simple, normal life. Just something Sophie liked to chew on every now and then, if she was particularly down that day.

Waiting for the young girl to speak again, Sophie decided it was good to stop for now. Good timing, as Rose seemed to come to the same conclusion. The girl then went on to ask a few questions, leaving Sophie to think how to answer them best. “Not all demigods die young,” Sophie said slowly, wondering how to continue. She knew how, but she wanted to explain the matter delicately. Well, maybe that wasn’t necessary. “There are lots of demigods that go on to make it big in the real world. I’ve got several famous brothers, for example,” Sophie continued with a chuckle. That was pretty cool, nothing more to be said. “As for another camp…I don’t know,” Sophie replied thoughtfully, a bit pensive now. The daughter of Athena loved new questions, if only to answer them. She’d do a little research, but she wasn’t sure she’d come up with anything. If there was something to find, wouldn’t someone else had found it? Sophie didn't like not knowing things, but she also enjoyed the pursuit of knowledge. Maybe she wouldn't find it, but there are always firsts to everything.

“Aha,” Sophie exclaimed softly, spotting a berry that looked quite good. But she decided to leave it, after a moment’s hesitation. Why? She didn’t need or want it, and some things were better left in nature...even if it was something as small as a strawberry. Turning back to Rose, Sophie thought for a moment. “My favorite part of camp,” Sophie echoed. The younger girl had probably meant a place that Sophie liked, but Camp Half Blood was so much more than that. “Honestly…having a family. My siblings are pretty cool, but more than just them. Everyone’s my family,” Sophie joked, spreading her arms out as if she was going to hug the world. “Well…they feel like family, I guess it’d be kinda gross if they were,” Sophie tacked on at the end. “But you’re the judge. You’re the newbie at camp. How are you finding it? Everything to your liking? Made any new friends?” Sophie had taken that as an invitation to string her own set of questions, so that’s what she had done. Giving the girl a small smile, Sophie decided to stay put for now.

“And don’t worry about not being claimed,” Sophie cut in. Maybe it wasn't the best to bring up, since that was one thing that always bothered the unclaimed very much. But it should be adressed. They usually felt pretty bad about themselves, as Sophie had observed. Thoughts that they weren’t good enough for their parent, that they were ignored…well, those didn’t go away. Maybe Sophie knew who her mother was, but it really stacked pressure on Sophie. She was cabin leader, so she had to be the ideal Athena kid, and set an example. All she really wanted to do, ultimately, was make her mom proud. Sophie’d just ignored the fact, but it was true. “You will get claimed soon,” Sophie promised. “And trust me…some god out there is very proud of their demigod kid.” Sophie poked Rose lightly to suggest who she’d been talking about. “Trust me…it gets better from here. All of camp. But I’m sure you’re doing nicely.” This young girl was mature for her age, and Sophie was quite impressed with what she’d seen so far. Regardless of the fact that she didn’t like books. “Yes…you can go far,” Sophie mused. Every demigod had potential to go somewhere. It was whether they took the initiative or not that really mattered.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Rose listened while Sophie talked. She noticed that Sophie had found another good berry, but for some reason, she left it there. Rose found it interesting that in the Greek myths, all of the demigods seemed to be cursed or died, but that wasn't really true in present time. "I was just wondering why all of the demigods seemed to die some way or another in the Greek myths, but now, some demigods seem to be able to survive," Rose said. "Is it just bad luck or what?" Before, Rose never would have bothered to learn stuff like this, but now Rose felt it was different. If she was going to be a demigod, Rose needed to know what was out there, and she had a feeling that Sophie would agree.

Rose fell silent again as she listened. It was interesting what Sophie liked about camp. Normal kids would have said "the cool lava-flowing climbing wall" or "the pegasus stables" or maybe even "the woods". But Sophie liked the fact that she had a family. Rose, who had a pair of really nice foster kids, wouldn't have said that, but Sophie had had a rough childhood, so she liked having a family. Everything about camp was interesting. "You know, my first favorite thing about camp is the strawberry fields," Rose said. "I might have already said that. But my second favorite thing about camp is that it never gets boring here. There's always something to do." And my third favorite thing, Rose thought, is that you can always count on people here... they won't just abandon you.

Rose felt a little better when Sophie brought this conversation to being claimed. Rose had started to feel a little discouraged that she hadn't been claimed yet, but by the sounds of it, some kids never got claimed. Everybody had been saying to be patient... but it was hard to, because as Sophie said, if you don't get claimed soon, you start to feel like you're being ignored, or you think that your parent feels like you're not important enough to get claimed. It can really hurt. "Thanks," Rose said. "To be honest, I was feeling a little down that I haven't been claimed yet."

Rose had never felt better by having a conversation. Normally, she would be sitting among a bunch of plants and look at the sky. But now, Rose felt like her whole personality was altered and now she was a different person. Before, Rose would never have carried weapons around with her. She wouldn't have stayed at camp, but instead, she would've gone home. But now, at camp, she was carrying around weapons when she moved in the woods, at camp, or anywhere else. Rose had decided to stay at camp during the holidays, even though she knew her foster parents were probabloy worried sick. Rose voiced these thoughts to Sophie, and wondered what Sophie would have to say. This was another thing... Rose never would've told anything to another person, but now, it seemed like a good idea. Rose hoped that this happened to all demigods who came to camp. Otherwise, I'm going to have to be the oddball again, Rose thought. And that can't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:11 am

The conversation Sophie was having with Rose had been taking many twists and turns. It started out as a simple one, starting with introductions and backstories. Of course, it was always good to know who you were talking to. But after that, it had morphed into a young demigod with questions and worries, and looking for answers and consolidation. Sophie could definitely help with the first part, but she was unsure on how to provide the second. Sophie wasn’t the most caring demigod around. She tried, for sure, but her results didn’t always come out the way she wanted them to. But Sophie tried, and she paid attention to Rose’s comments in order to provide her own replies.

On Rose’s first reply, Sophie gave a small chuckle. “Times have changed, yes? Things aren’t as they were during ancient Greek times,” Sophie replied, trying to decide exactly what information was needed to answer this question. “Of course, all the myths were based off the powerful heroes. Zeus’ kids, Poseidon’s kids, all the Olympians. You don’t hear much about minor gods and their kids, except for heroes every now and then. But of course, the more powerful a demigod is, the more powerful their scent is. The more powerful their scent is, the more monsters hunt them down. And eventually, one succeeds,” Sophie explained, giving a small shrug at the end. Monsters…just another part of being a demigod. “Then, you need to take into account the dozens of heroes who were never mentioned in the Greek myths who lived. And Camp Half Blood, if it existed in some form back then, wouldn’t be as safe or well-known around demigods as now. That means less protection for demigods, and less places to hide.” The last few parts had been Sophie’s own thoughts and considerations, ideas that hadn’t really been connected to anything. Like any Athena kid, Sophie came up with questions, and tried to answer them. The one Rose had asked was pretty common, and therefore something Sophie had brushed up on.

Deciding she had talked enough, the daughter of Athena quieted and let Rose talk instead. Giving a small nod when Rose asserted her opinion on Camp, Sophie listened to everything the girl had to say. The young demigod was always saying things that made Sophie laugh, and her comment on Camp never being boring made Sophie release another chuckle. “Yes, you can count on having a productive life in Camp…whether that’s a good thing for you or not,” Sophie replied. Some may say that variety spiced up life, while others may say that they want a relaxing, quiet life. Sophie herself didn’t have quite a formed opinion on that subject yet, but she was considering her options. Sophie wanted to do something with her life, and she already had a vague idea in mind. Of course, achieving that without trouble wasn’t going to happen, but it wouldn’t be stimulating without trouble, right? Difficult subject, that one. So Sophie decided to leave it alone for now, and consider it again another day.

Giving another sympathetic nod to Rose’s comment, Sophie patted the young girl on the shoulder gently. She would have done more, but she wasn’t sure Rose would appreciate that. “It’ll happen soon,” Sophie promised again. There wasn’t much to say. The gods were busy, yes, but claimings did happen a lot. If one happened before another, it reflected more on the god than the demigod, in Sophie’s opinion. “In the meantime, the Hermes cabin is very friendly…they love visitors.” No doubt Rose had discovered it for herself, but Sophie felt she should say something. “It’s like one giant sleepover that never ends,” Sophie continued, tacking it on. A rather lame attempt at connecting with a preteen girl, but one nevertheless. While Sophie hadn’t spent much time in the Hermes cabin, the kids seemed nice enough…when they weren’t trying to steal from you. But even that was without malicious intent.

In an attempt to lift the mood, Sophie resorted into an older tactic: talking about something that makes you happy. Since Rose looked like the one who needed cheering up, Sophie racked her brain for something she had learned about the girl. Something that made her happy. “You said you liked to garden, right?” Sophie asked. She continued before the girl could reply, however. “Did you have a garden in Florida? What was it like? Why don’t you tell me about it?” Besides the fact that it might make Rose feel better, Sophie was curious. She’d never had a garden before, and the orphanage she’d been in hadn’t either. It was always good to learn something new. Hadn’t someone said that knowledge was good for the soul? Well, Sophie agreed with that whole-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Rose liked Sophie. She was sympathetic and understood what Rose was going through at the time. Rose listened while Sophie talked about the heroes. It made sense. The myths were about powerful demigods with a powerful scent, and so they were hunted more often. Then, when the heroes made one mistake, game over. And of course, Camp Half-Blood probably didn't exist back then, so the heroes couldn't exactly run to camp and hide from the monsters. It was every last man for himself. That made Rose appreciate camp even more. "We're very lucky to have camp," Rose commented. "Otherwise I would still be either at my foster parents house fending off monsters or out on the streets." But even though they were safe in camp, they weren't safe in camp. Monsters can somehow slip into camp and kill you in your sleep, or something like that. But it was better than nothing.

While Sophie was talking, Rose looked around again. She wished badly that she could get claimed... so that Rose could know that her godly parent still cared for her and did not abandon her to die. Of course, Rose understood that some Olympians didn't want to leave their kids to the monsters, and others... others might think it's a good test to prove themselves. That only the strong survive. That was true in many ways, but the weak demigods didn't ask to be weak, nor does that mean that they have to die. Rose wanted to believe that she would be claimed soon, but the longer it didn't happen, the less convinced Rose was that she was going to get claimed soon. But since Sophie didn't spend too much time convincing her that it was going to happen, Rose actually believed that every kid in camp got claimed, that sometimes it just took a little while. So Rose just dropped it.

Rose nodded. "Yeah, I like to garden and I had a small one back in Florida." Her voice was a little softer at the end. Rose wished to go back to it... to have one day of peace where she wasn't worrying about being claimed or monsters or any demigod stuff. What was gardening like? That was a hard one. Rose could talk about gardening 24 hours a day, but it was hard to say how it was like. It's easier if you just experienced it rather than describe it. "Well, it was nice to know that the plants depended on you and that, well, that you could spend time taking care of things and see them grow and prosper. That's all I can say. It was fun to sit in the dirt, alone, not having a care in the world and to talk to the plants. It was almost like they understand me." Now Rose was saying things she had never said to anybody before. But she trusted Sophie and was a little sad that Sophie had never done gardening before.

Rose didn't want to talk about her garden anymore. She was getting even more homesick. "What about you? Do you collect books? If so, have you always tried to collect books?" Rose was curious. If you were a child of Athena, then were you supposed to read a lot, or did you do it for fun? The only thing Rose liked was to garden and now she was curious on what she was missing out on. Rose waited for Sophie to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:54 pm

There were several ups on having conversations with other people. One of them was that Sophie was always learning something new, or getting inspired to look up further knowledge on the subject. She’d constantly find herself promising to think about something later, or look a subject up after having a conversation about it with someone. And she loved it. Sophie loved learning new things, and doing research, and telling people her results. Besides the fact that it took up time in an otherwise boring day, it made Sophie happy, and curious. And the exact same thing was happening here. You’d think there wasn’t much to learn from a 12 year old, but Rose had asked some interesting questions, questions Sophie was willing to follow up on later. Of course, the girl wasn’t exactly sure what would come up, but it’d be a small project to work on during the slower days.

They had moved on now from questions back to answers, and back from theoretical ideas into backstories. The transition had been smooth, but Sophie was still vaguely thinking about the idea of there being other camps and demigods out there besides Camp Half Blood. Where were they, what were they like, how different were they from Camp? But now wasn’t the time to answer those questions, so Sophie turned back to the conversation, for probably the hundredth time. Rose had just said a statement generally agreed on by the majority of camp, and Sophie nodded her consent. “Oh yes, where would we be without camp?” Sophie responded, knowing her answer. Scattered across the United States, and the world, living the lives they’d been trying to live before leaving them for Camp. Not much of a bright future for most. Sophie didn’t have much else to say on that subject, but again, the conversation quickly progressed. Again shifting the weight of her book to her other arm, the daughter of Athena listened as the younger demigod described her garden.

“Can’t you do it here?” Sophie asked as Rose wrapped up. “I mean, you could pretend the strawberry fields were a garden of sorts. And maybe, if you wanted to go further, you could find a certain part to take care of. I’m surer the satyrs would appreciate the help, anyhow,” Sophie suggested. She’d been nursing the idea since Rose had said she’d like to garden, and it had vaguely formed into something else. Now Sophie was ready to present her idea. “I mean, all you’d ‘grow’ are strawberries, but they’re plants too. It’d be something to do while you’re here, at least.” That was how Sophie wrapped up her idea, a call to action. It was totally up to Rose, of course, but Sophie thought she might enjoy it. The young girl couldn’t build a fence or anything, nor could she claim a certain spot as hers officially, but unofficially, it could be like having a garden again. And Sophie was totally open to helping in any way she could. She resolved to not say any more on the subject for now, deciding to let Rose think about it. This wasn’t a snap decision, after all. Rose could mull it over, then either do it or don’t. Totally her choice. Besides, Sophie could see Rose didn’t want to discuss the subject, and that strengthened her resolution of letting it go.

Amused by Rose’s question to her, Sophie glanced down quickly at the book she was holding, before looking up again. “Well, it’s not collecting, per say,” Sophie responded slowly, mind thinking quickly. “I don’t really collect them; I just like to read them. The fact that there’s a mini library in the Athena cabin is just a bonus,” Sophie replied happily, thinking about all those books in one place at once. “But, of course, all the Athena kids add to it all the time, whenever they come back to camp.” And of course, if one paid a Hermes kid to travel to the nearest convenience store, where they always stocked the books that had recently come out. But that wasn’t really a legal thing; it was just something unspoken that quite a few demigods did. “But, yeah, reading’s always been something I do,” Sophie wrapped up with a shrug. She could see where the question was coming from, and decided to address that next. “But, you know, reading’s not the only thing I like…and it’s not the only thing children of Athena like.” Sure, Athena was goddess of wisdom, but she was also a goddess of war. And besides, Sophie did her own things here and there, such as her map-making. She wasn’t sure where that had come from, or when it had started, really. She just did it, for fun. And Athena kids did other things too. The reading was just a stereotype, that most of the time was true. “Don’t base a kid off their parent,” Sophie advised, building on her previous idea. “Maybe next time you ask, just ask the person what they like to do, not what their parent likes to do,” Sophie recommended as well, a small smile on her lips. She knew she had turned a bit from friend to mentor, but she really couldn’t help it. It was in her blood, and something she definitely wanted to pursue later in life.

But one thing Athena kids always were was curious. Sophie had given her garden idea, and she had promised not to say anything, but her curiosity was bubbling. She just needed to know what Rose had to say about it. “So, about the garden idea…what do you think?” Sophie asked. She was just barely managing to hold in further questions and excitement, but she just had to know Rose’s answer. Call her stubborn, if you wanted. Trying not to bounce up and down, Sophie took the time to flip through her book a bit, while Rose had time to think.
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

Rose smiled. She was really enjoying this conversation with Sophie, but she could feel that this conversation would soon be wrapped up. Rose could just tell that Sophie was imagining what it would be like to demigods without camp. It would be like a quest, Rose imagined. But without the quest bit. It would be like demigods on the run, probably split up, as to not attract monsters. If demigods got hurt, they would be dead. It sounded pretty dangerous and scary, and so Rose appreciated the fact that she had camp. But then again, that's what a war was like, right? If you were deep in enemy lines, you couldn't contact your allies or home and you were constantly in danger. Rose hoped that she would never have to participate in a war... it sounded way too scary and violent and not like Rose.

Rose smiled tightly when Sophie suggested to help take care of the strawberry fields. "I like the idea, but it would just me homesick," Rose replied. But then again, Rose thought. I will be homesick anywhere I go, so why not try it? Rose thought about it some more and she said quickly, before Sophie could say anything, "I would love to help with the strawberry fields... like you said, it wouldn't be an exact garden, like the one back home, but it's better than nothing." Rose appreciated on how Sophie was trying to help her. It made Rose feel like she really belonged here, where people would try to make her feel better, where she could voice her thoughts and not worry about sounding like a lunatic. Camp was turning out to be better and better.

Rose was really interested. Sophie didn't collect books, but she likes to read them. Rose liked to own her plants, not just help with the plants at the community garden back in Florida. That way, if somebody asked if those were her plants, Rose could say "Yeah, those are mine. I raised them from a seed and harvested whatever they can give me." It sounds a lot better than "Oh, no. I just helped raised them and harvest them." But maybe it was different with books. You just had to say "Yeah, I read that book.. it was that or this." or something like that. Rose always thought that a child of a god normally took after that particular god. LIke if you're a child of Poseidon, you liked water. If yoiu're a child of Athena, you liked to read and you're smart. Stuff like that. Rose now thought that it was true, but there was more to it than she originally thought.

When Sophie asked what she thought about the garden idea, Rose shrugged. "I like the idea... I think I'll do it." She looked curiously at the book Sophie was reading. It was weird to see so many kids who liked to read... more than Rose had seen. All of her friends back in Florida hated reading, so she wasn't normally around books, except for the books she was forced to read in school. "Do you like that book?" Rose asked. "What is it about?'
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:25 pm

Time had passed from when Sophie had traveled to the fields until now. When she’d left, it had been late morning, with mist swirling everywhere. As time had progressed, a watery sun had broken through the clouds, revealing that the conversation had taken longer than Sophie thought. While she didn’t have too much of a cabin right now, she should probably asses how they were right now, and who was left. Her second in command was definitely still here; Sophie had greeted her as she’d left the cabin. As for the others…well, that was to be revealed. Making a mental list in her head of who had probably stayed, Sophie noted that Rose also had flying thoughts, but the type of thoughts was different from Sophie’s own. Remembering briefly that Sophie had proposed an idea, she tuned back in to see how Rose would react.

The answer was one Sophie had expected. Homesickness was easy to feel when you were new at Camp. It wasn’t yet your home, so you still remembered your other one, and change wasn’t easy. Especially for a demigod as young as Rose. “Oh, it’s cool,” Sophie said, in response to Rose’s comment. She gave a small nod to affirm her statement. But Rose wasn’t done. She continued thinking aloud, weighing the pros and cons. Sophie stayed silent, not wanting to interrupt her line of thought. The daughter of Athena hated when others interrupted her, even more so when she lost her thought. She wasn’t going to do the same to someone else. But there was a pause in the line of thought, so Sophie decided to pitch in her own advice. “Change is never easy,” she began, thinking through what she was going to say. “But sometimes you have to do it, or things can’t get better. You can always go back home, but why not make a home away from home? It’ll be hard at first, but you’ll like it sooner or later,” Sophie promised, deciding to just go that far. She didn’t want to push the young girl to do anything, but sometimes all people needed were little pushes in the right direction. Gardening might be a good therapy for Rose, and might help make the transition into Camp easier for her.

Apparently, the other girl had a similar line of thinking. When Rose announced that she’d do it, Sophie grinned. “That’s great. You can start whenever, the fields aren’t going anywhere,” she replied to Rose. Sophie paused, before going a bit further. “I can help…if you want. I mean, I don’t really know what to do, but it could be a learning experience for the both of us,” Sophie suggested. Rose had piqued her curiosity, and now Sophie was going to have to fulfill it, some way. Of course, she could always read about gardening, but there’s only so much you can read about. Besides, hadn’t Sophie read that one flower dictionary? And wasn’t she still pretty in the dark about the whole issue? “I mean, you can garden all you want, and it could be a way for me to expand my knowledge,” Sophie clarified, being blunt about her reasons for helping Rose. She wanted to help the girl feel at home, but at the same time, she wanted to know as much about everything as she could. Win, win, right?

Rose finished her last few statements, and Sophie looked down at the book quickly. “Oh, it’s not the best book in the world, but it’s interesting,” Sophie admitted. “But I’m sure you wouldn’t like it, it’s a bit of a dense read,” she continued, holding up the book for Rose to see. “It’s about architecture, so it doesn’t exactly have a plotline.” To demonstrate, Sophie opened the book to where she’d left off. “See, this chapter’s called ‘Every building needs a good foundation’. Bit obvious what it’s about, no?” Sophie shut the book carefully, to make sure she wouldn’t rip any pages. Taking another peek at the sky, Sophie noted a little more time had passed. “Here, I gotta go back to the Athena cabin, see who’s left,” Sophie volunteered. “Do you want to come with me? You’ll get to see the inside of another cabin, and who knows, maybe there will be a book you’ll like,” the girl continued, waiting for an answer. Sophie herself hadn’t been into too many other cabins besides the Hermes cabin and her own, but she was always curious on what the insides of other cabins looked like. She could only hope Rose felt the same way. Besides, every demigod needed a good book, and the Athena cabin was the best place to find one. And at the same time, Sophie could try and fulfill some of her cabin leader duties. Another win, win situation.

“So, you in?”
Back to top Go down
Rose Drasi
Unclaimed Greek Demigod
Rose Drasi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

((This'll be the last post in the thread!))

Rose could now see the sun in the sky. When she had left the Hermes cabin, it had been dawn. Rose didn't care. She didn't exactly want to go back to that cabin. Despite all of Sophie's reassurances, it was still another reminder that she hadn't been claimed. It was one sad and depressing cabin, even to those who had been claimed by Hermes. If Rose could, she would never go back to that cabin, but that wasn't an option until she was claimed. Assuming that she wasn't claimed by Hermes.

Rose nodded at Sophie’s comment. Rose knew that people didn’t like change, but she was pretty sure that demigods hated change the most. But it really depends on the demigod. Most have a rotten childhood, so they don’t have so much of a hard time adapting to the whole if-you’re-out-in-the-open-expect-to-get-eaten-by-monsters. But the few that had a good childhood had the most difficulty adapting to the whole scenario.

Rose smiled at Sophie's joke. "Have you ever gardened before?" Rose doubted it. But Sophie must've read a book about plants. Rose rarely read, but when she did, it was always about gardening or plants or something to do with plants. One time, she read a book about bees. Some kids laughed when they saw her reading the book until Rose explained how it related to plants. That shut them up. "If you want, I can give you a few tips on gardening," Rose suggested.

Rose nodded as she looked at the book. She prefered picture books, but this wasn't one. Rose asked, "Could I see it?" She looked at it. Sophie was right. The chapters were a little obvious, but it still looked like something a bookworm would love to read. Rose nodded. The heads of the cabins always had the most jobs. Rose was about to ask if she could come, but Sophie was way ahead of her. "Sure, I'd love to come. Who knows? Maybe there's some hope for me yet!" Rose started to head down to the Athena cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs to leave?   Who needs to leave? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who needs to leave?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: