Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hight Limit On Signatures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess
Hecate

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess
Godly parent: N/A

Hight Limit On Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Hight Limit On Signatures   Hight Limit On Signatures EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Your signature cannot be taller than 500 pixels. I'll give you a week of grace period to scale your sig down. Then, we'll PM you. If you signature is still too large, a member of the staff will just remove it, without PMing you any kind of warning.

Now, you may be wondering quite how big 500 pixels actually is. I created the image below to give you some kind of an idea.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The easiest way to see if you signature is too big (in my opinion, anyways) is to hold up your thumb and forefinger to each of the two lines, then keep them on the screen as you scroll to your signature.

So what are you waiting for? Fix those signatures before we have to fix them for you!
(Thanks, HBH)
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/register.html

Hight Limit On Signatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: OOC :: News and Such-
Jump to: