Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Only and Only Dance.

Go down 
+6
Thomas Kirtley
Lars Halford
Septimus Brown
Alexander Jones
Sophie Rainde
Clove Tyler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris
Thomas Kirtley

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Eris

The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Thomas went to the Eris cabin, and pulled out a change of clothes. He got a nice pair of black jeans, a black polo shirt, and some black socks. He also pulled out a pair of black converse tennis shoes that had skulls on the sides, and a black belt. Quickly, he stripped, took a shower, and got dressed in the aforementioned clothing. He slipped his paddle in his pocket, merely because it was an identifying accessory for him. Wherever he went, the paddle did too.

The boy went to the dance, and looked around, and then he heard his name being called for a do what now? He was nominated for dance king? That was just… then he heard Kendall’s name. That would work. He went to the punch bowl and got a glass of it. When he smelled the alcohol, however, he almost threw up. Spiked. Lovely. The boy quietly set the cup down, and looked for Kendall. Thomas checked his hair. Out of his face, that’s a relief. Sure his scar was showing, but he didn’t want to hide who he was anymore. He went to the DJ, and requested a song. “Hey, mind playing Black Veil Brides, the Mortician’s daughter?”

((guh, it sucks...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:21 pm

"Hi Andrew, are you liking the party a little?" his girlfriend asked as she pulled him closer to her. "Of course, I like what you did." he said, looking at her. He was about to put his arm around her when she said, "I guess I'm good. This entire thing is a lot more stressful than I thought it would be. I'm not really good at stage and I'm still trying to find the person who did that catcall so I can sharpen my knife on him. The discomfort is rather serious."

Clove then asked him if he wanted to dance, what they came for right? He was about to respond when he saw a boy spiking the punch then turning to them, and he knew who it was, Septimus. "No, not at all." he said to him when he asked if he could join, though he knew that if he had his sword, it would be in this guys chest.

Clove then left to announce the nominees, and he listened as she said, "Ladies and gentleman, it is time to annouce the nominees for King and Queen. Ladies first. Jane Aldridge, Aphrodite. Karen Westbrook, unclaimed. Sophie Rainde, Athena. Lily Kiana, Aphrodite. Kendall Styles, Hermes. Poppy Johnson, Nemesis." Clove paused for a moment, and Andrew knew who it was, "Clove, Ares. Well hell." He made a mental note to vote for her later even if she didn't want him to then listened as she called out, "And now, for the boys, Alexander Jones, Aphrodite. Jason Killroy, Ares. Thomas Kirtley, Eris. Peter Jackson, Morpheus. Andrew Kicklighter, Apollo. Richard Black, Hepheustus and Septimus Brown, unclaimed. Well isn't that nice." She said with a wicked smile at Septimus, Andrew didn't like that, her smiling at Sept, but he let it go. "You can now go run along and vote. You have two hours before I'll return to announce the lucky winners." He wasn't expecting his name on the list, but accepted it.

She then said she'll pummel those who put her name in it. As she stepped down off of the stage Andrew turned and smelled the punch, spiked alright, with alcohol. He watched as Clove took a cup and drank it, he yelled, "Clove wait! Septimus spiked it!" He was too late, all he had to hope for was that it wasn't enough to make her drunk. He only assumed that it wasn't and took her hand and pulled her away, making her drop the punch. "You aren't getting drunk tonight, let's dance," he said and started to slow dance with her.
Back to top Go down
Glamour
Admin
Daughter of Apollo
Glamour

Character sheet
Godly parent: Apollo

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Aphrodite, goddess of love beauty, and vanity

Aphrodite was looking down on camp half blood in utter joy. The dance was turning out to be rather wonderful, although she had been disappointed that her own children had been lazy and hadn't helped with organising. She actually couldn't believe they had left it to the Ares cabin, of all cabins. Ares was quite the wonderful God but nobody in his or her right mind should trust him around proper romance, which was what Aphrodite was after. Now there was a golden opportunity to add some drama to the slightly calm party. Aphrodite had created the perfect possible relationship between the two enemies and although she enjoyed seeing them struggle, Aphrodite wanted to give the poor unclaimed Septimus a chance, mostly because he hadn't realised his true feelings yet.

With a pop Aphrodite appeared on the middle of the dancefloor, cutting off the music with one swipe of her arm. She stood there, dressed like a Goddess and with a broad smile on her face.
"Hello everybody. What a lovely party you have here!" She said, not really expecting any responses at all. "I have come here to issue a quest and to compliment my lovely children on their nominations for King and Queen." Aphrodite said with a smile and winks at her children. Aphrodite turned to Septimus. "You there. I have a quest for you.

In your heart there is a trace
Which shall lead you to the place
Where the thing you want undone
It's fragile life had begun
Destroy the blessed dove
On behalf of one you love
Take with you the child of victory
With her alone, success shall be
For within her heated fire
Burns his personal desire."

Aphrodite finished with a smug expression and winked at the boy. "Good luck Septimus." She turned to Clove with a calculating expression. "And you darling, are no longer locked in this camp. I think you can figure out why on your own." Aphrodite said and turned her attention to the rest of the people again. "Well, I wish you all a very good night! Don't forget to have a proper party, I will not have anybody leave this hall before the King and Queen are announced! Well, apart from me." Aphrodite said and she disappeared with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood7.forumotion.com
Septimus Brown
Quest Champion
Son of Momos
Septimus Brown

Character sheet
Godly parent: Momos

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:55 pm

As soon as Sep came up, Clove left. Yes, that wasn't offensive at all. Though it was to say who was nominated for kind and queen, of which Clove was. Wait... did he just hear...? No, it must have been wrong. Clove's evil grin told him it was true, he was nominated. Well, shit. That was just dandy. Instead of replying to Clove's grin, he just shrugged. She had more of a chance to win queen than he had to win king. Seriously, no one around here knew him, he only recognized three names on the two lists. Clove, himself, and Alex. The funny thing was, two of the three people wanted to kill him. Oh, joy.

Yes. Clove had taken a drink! Now, this would be fun. Septimus couldn't wait to see a drunken Clove! Of course, she was probably too young to drink. Well, she was. For a fact, because legally, Septimus wasn't allowed to drink. Clove was probably younger than him, so that probably wasn't very smart. Well, the fact there were twelve-year-old kids here, drinking punch wasn't so smart, either... Well, too late!

Well, no-name guy could suck it! Sure, he may have seen him spike the punch, but Clove had already drank some! He'd made sure that it was very.... very strong, too. One glass should be enough... Still, Sep knew Clove. Whenever someone told her to do something, she did the opposite. Meaning, Clove would keep drinking the punch, until she blacked out. How was she going to get back to her cabin? Oh well, she would find herself passed out on the floor tomorrow, then... Or Sep would carry her home. He'd carried her while she was knocked out before, he could do it again!

Still, he was going to mess with him for telling her. This would sure get his butt kicked tomorrow. Hm... they were dancing... why not make it so he couldn't dance? Heh. Sep finished his punch, and said, "I'm gonna go... look at something. Bye." He walked across the dance floor, and kicked the guy in the shin. Hard. That'll teach him to mess with Septimus. He then walked over to the punch table, and poured another cup. No one would believe the guy if Sep got drunk, too.

He had the cup halfway to his face, when some girl entered. She was obviously a goddess. The popping into the middle of the dance floor kind of gave it away. The music stopped, so she could make an announcement. Wait. A quest? Sep was glad he went to the dance now, just to see some little kid worried about their imminent death while out on a quest. Instead, Aphrodite turned to... Septimus? No... it couldn't be! Why would Septimus have to go on a quest? He blinked twice, though of course his eyes weren't visible.

"In your heart there is a trace
Destroy the blessed dove

Sep quickly memorized the prophecy, though he had no idea at all what it meant. His heart? What did he want undone? Fragile life? The dove was a sign of Aphrodite... he was supposed to destroy Aphrodite? She was giving him a quest asking him to kill her? She was a goddess, and couldn't be killed! The one he loves? He didn't love anyone! Who was the child of victory? Sep knew Nike was the goddess of victory, so... maybe he would have to check out the campers there? Her alone... so it was the girl. The girl on the hill, maybe? Her heated fire, and his personal desire. As far as Sep knew, he had no personal desire... did he? He tried to think of one... get Clove mad? Maybe. Still...

UN MOMENTO. Clove was locked at camp? By whom? Well, this explained why he hadn't seen her trying to leave recently... and now they couldn't leave? Oh, perfect. Simply perfect. "...Wha?"

Last edited by Septimus Brown on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've recently been told it's UN not UNO....)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite
Alexander Jones

Character sheet
Godly parent: Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Alex turned off "Hangover" By Taio Cruz and on came "Starships" By Nicki Minaj. Alex didn't like that song but it had been reccomended. Eh.. Who was he kidding? He actually did like the song. As he started jamming out to the song. A very attractive friend of his named Sophie who was a Daugher Of Athena had come up to him. “So, DJ AJ, I see you’re in charge of the songs. Got anything interesting picked out? Sophie had said. "I don't know... Maybe you can call me maybe?" Alex said laughing and kissing Sophie on the cheek. As in Spain it was customary to kiss a perseon on the cheek when greeting them.

As Alex kept spinning he stopped the music. "Now. An announcment by our lovley Ares Cabin Leader Clove Tyler!" Alex said. Then as Clove said the nominees and he heard his name Alex turned and said. "Ok! Whoever put my name it! No cool!" Alex said. Maybe that is what was going to happen at the prom that year. That somebody entered his name for Prom King.

Alex now knew what the thing was going to be after prom. Alex's mom showed up dramatically. As she congratulated her kids. Alex flipped her off. She knew that Alex probably didn't want to be entered. Then she had given a quest to Sep and so on. Alex looked at Sep. "...Wha?" Sep had said. "Means your going on a quest dawg." Alex said as he came down from the booth and put his hand on Seps shoulder. Alex gave him a forgiving look. "Knowing my mom... Well at least a little a bit... Well not even that... Well what I learned in school.. Well no I got an F in Greek Mythology.... Whatever. I'd like to accompany you on the quest." Alex laughed.
Back to top Go down
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares
Clove Tyler

Character sheet
Godly parent: Ares

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Andrew was too late in warning her the punch had been spiked when she wasn't paying attention. But he told her not to drink it, big mistake. He dragged her onto the dance floor and they started dancing. "And where did you get the idea that I wouldn't get drunk because you say so?" Clove challenged, although more kind than usual. She was in a fairly good mood, all things considered. At that moment, however, Septimus rudely interrupted, kicking Andrew against the shin. "What was that?" Clove asked but Septimus has already moved on. Clove turned to her boyfriend to see how he was doing when a woman suddenly popped up out of nowhere. Aphrodite, yet again. Did the Goddess like interrupting her life? She guessed not because for once, she didn't seem to be in the spotlights of the Goddess. But Septimus was.

Clove watched full of slightly horrified interest as Septimus received a quest. She was quite interested by that part of information and listened to the quest carefully. Now Clove wasn't the brightest lighbulb in the bunch but it was very obvious that Septimus didn't have any clue what Aphrodite was taling about. Clove herself wouldn't have done any wild guesses at all if Aphrodite hadn't released her from camp. In one go she could guess what Aphrodite was aiming for, although she couldn't be sure. He had saved her life and forced her to stay at camp without giving a proper reason. She could be the person the prophecy was talking about and Aphrodite freed her so she could stop this mess. If Clove wasn't mistaking, Andrew's almost girlfriend was a daughter of Nike. Well, that wasn't going to happen. Clove was happy with Andrew and she wasn't going to let those two mess that up. "I might be mistaking but I think Aphrodite just gave him a quest to break us up." She whispered to Andrew.

Alex walked up and offered to join Septimus on his quest and Clove got rather stressed. Wouldn't Aphrodite favour her own child if he went with the quest? Clove gave Andrew a quick kiss. "I'll be right back, okay?" She said and walked off toward Septimus and Alex, who were near the punch. She saw Septimus drinking it and suspected that it wasn't spiked, she doubted Septimus would be dumb enough to fall in his own trap. She quickly poor herself a cup and took a sip. "Well, I guess I should wish you luck." She said angrily and punched him in the stomach. "But I won't. I want you to fail." Clove said and walked away, taking another big gulp of the punch. This stuff was delicious. When she got back to Andrew she was starting to feel a little bit dizzy but she ignored it. Probably stress or something. "I fixed it. Everything is going to be fine." She promised him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:21 pm

"And where did you get the idea that I wouldn't get drunk because you say so?" Clove said to him while they were dancing. He still thought Septimus spiked it, but hey, he was dancing. Just then he came up and kicked him in the shin. Andrew just winced and ignored him and the pain in his ankle, he had gotten used to pain, being a demigod, he would deal with him later when he had his weapons. Aphrodite appeared then in a flash of pink, could she just leave him and Clove alone? He thought she came to break them up, but she just turned to Septimus and said,"You there. I have a quest for you.

Destroy the blessed dove

Andrew thought he could decipher the prophecy, being the child of the god of prophecies and all, in your heart there is a trace, well, that could mean almost anything, but being from the goddess of love, it had to be for love, he ignored the next line, not needing to decipher that. It's fragile life had begun, destroy the blessed dove, on behalf of one you love, his love must have been Clove, he had shown that he liked her from step 1.

Take with you the child of victory, with her alone, success shall be, that must have meant Arabella, the girl he was near in a relationship with before Clove, she was the only child of Nike, goddess of victory, that he knew. For within her heated fire, burns his personal desire was the last lines, that must have meant Arabella still loved him.

Septimus clearly had no idea what it meant, and Andrew wasn't going to say, she was trying to break up him and Clove, he didn't want that. Clove thought so too, whispering to him, "I might be mistaking but I think Aphrodite just gave him a quest to break us up." Andrew responded right away, "I agree, do we want to follow them secretly and try to stop them and make them fail?"

He liked the idea of following, for one, he would get to test his skill at fighting in the real world, secondly, he would fight alongside Clove, and third, he would be basically alone with her traveling across the nation.

Clove kissed Andrew and told him she'd be right back, he nodded and watch her go off, say something to Septimus, then punch him in the gut, that ought to have hurt. He watched as Septimus took a sip, he might have been trying to look innocent by drinking the spiked punch.

Andrew still believed it was spiked, but he would have to tell Clove. "I fixed it. Everything is going to be fine." She promised him as she came back. Andrew nodded, though she looked dizzy, "I still think it is spiked, but drink it if you want, just don't blame me in the morning, you can blame Septimus." He then took her hand again and started dancing with her again, he leaned in and kissed her then said smiling, "Just at least remember that if it is spiked."
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet
Godly parent: Athena

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:08 am

Clove had gone to the stage to make an announcement. Sophie wasn’t too interested, she was sure it was going to be something about dressing up, or maybe about the beer Sophie had seen on her way past the punch table. Instead, Clove had announced the nominees for King and Queen. Sophie perked up when she heard her name. Someone had nominated her for Queen? They obviously didn’t know her very well. Sophie wasn’t interested in that. She liked books more than crowns, and she hoped people would remember that. However, she laughed when she heard Clove’s name on the list. That would prove interesting as the night progressed. She listened without interest to the guys. At least Sophie was able to put a name to the guy she had “talked” to earlier by the punch, Septimus. It didn’t matter much, but was still good to know.

Sophie kept looking around, and thought she saw Thomas, the guy who had been her tour guide. She hadn’t seen him in a while. She also saw Clove dancing with a guy. That was uneventful, until Septimus (see, she was learning already) came up and kicked him. Sophie stifled another laugh. Looks like Clove had two guys fighting over her. That would also be interesting. She focused back on Alex, the original reason she had come over.

After she asked her question, Alex gave an answer, laughing, and kissed Sophie on the cheek. It was totally friendly, but Sophie would be lying if she said her stomach didn’t flip over. To distract herself from this feeling, Sophie thought about his answer, until she got it. “Hey, I just met you,” Sophie joked back, hoping she got it right. Don’t want to seem like an ignorant child of Athena. Of course, she got distracted by the arrival of Aphrodite.

She could tell it was a goddess, by her dramatic entrance. The rest was easy. She winked at the Aphrodite children, after congratulating her children for getting nominated. Sophie could put two and two together. After spouting a very interesting prophecy for Septimus, Aphrodite disappeared, after telling them they couldn’t leave until the king and queen were announced. That made Sophie want to groan. That meant a few more hours at the dance. Not that she didn’t like it; it would just get long soon.

Sophie got distracted by the prophecy. Some lines were ringing in her head, and others were totally mysterious. Sophie didn’t know what it meant, but she did a genius-like analysis of what Aphrodite had said. In your heart there is a trace. This was obviously referring to love or something like that. Another thing caught her attention. Where the thing you want undone. This had been for Septimus, and Sophie had seen how mad he’d been at Clove and the other guy dancing. So love must be what he wanted undone. Take with you the child of victory. Another obvious line. Nike was the goddess of victory. Sophie wasn’t sure if there were any kids here, so she’d have to check. She wasn’t sure otherwise. The last two lines made no sense to Sophie, but she was out of the loop on this. She wasn’t sure if there was a way for her to know this, even with her smarts.

Sophie put it out of her head, and looked around to clear her thoughts. She saw Clove getting a bit tipsy on the floor, and raised an eyebrow. She didn’t seem like the kind of person who’d drink which confirmed Sophie’s suspicions that someone had spiked the bowl. For now, she’d stick with water. Clove and the guy on the dance floor were whispering and kissing, which made Sophie curious. What were they talking about? The prophecy, most likely. Sophie looked away, just to make sure she wasn’t going to see something she didn’t want to see.

She saw Alex talking to Septimus, and heard something about going on a quest with him. Great. Alex was in the loop. Was Sophie the only one who didn’t know what was going on between Clove and the two guys? She thought she had known Clove. Obviously not well enough. Sophie sighed, and looked around. Under these circumstances, she’d usually grab some punch, but she didn’t want to end up like Clove. She would also read, but she’d left her book back in the cabin, and she cursed herself under her breath. Alex was talking to Septimus, Clove was dancing, and Karen was, well, Sophie had lost track of her. She didn’t know what to do.

Well, she could always get something else to drink. Sighing again, Sophie headed back to the table, and poured herself some water, which she sipped at. Here I go again, Sophie thought to herself. It seemed her fate to always end up the loner at a party. Ah well. That was what it was like, being an Athena kid. Usually no one but you and your brain. Sophie shrugged that off, and kept sipping her water. Her eyes wandered around aimlessly, looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Arabella Adams
Quest Champion
Daughter of Nike
Arabella Adams

Character sheet
Godly parent: Nike

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 am

Arabella was late for the dance. To be honest, she really didn't care about it so naturally, she didn't care about being late. She didn't care about getting dressed up so she just wore some random clothes that she threw on. She was only going because one, she never missed dances or parties and two, she wanted to set some things straight wih Andrew. It turns out she got there right before the fun truly began.

She appeared in the amphitheater unnoticed. The music blared. Arabella would have enjoyed it if she was there to have fun but she wasn't. Then a woman appeared. It must have been Aphrodite. Oh, her! Arabella thought as she rolled her eyes. It was her who made he almost-boyfriend fall in love with crazy knife lady.

You there. I have a quest for you," she said to the boy she had seen in the hill. Well no shit, Arabella thought. She was about to say something when Aphrodite began to speak again.

Destroy the blessed dove

What? What did this quest have to do with her. Finally, Arabella put the pieces together. The boy probably liked Clove, the girl Andrew loved. So, Arabella still liked Andrew but she still wanted to hurt him for hurting her. Arabella was going to comfront the boy Aphrodite was talking to but first she needing to have a little chat with Andrew.

She finally found him of the dance floor with that crazy knife lady. YOU!" Arabella said before she punched Andrew in the face. Then, she kicked him in the place where the sun don't shine. The she turned to crazy knife lady. "Remember, I always win!" She stormed off to find the other boy going on the quest before Andrew or Clove could try to murder her.

She finally found him. She walked up to him and said, "Hey. I'm Arabella Adams, daughter of Nike. I'm that one person who you have to conquer the quest with." That introduction was obviously straight foward.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite
Alexander Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:59 am

Alex looked at what had happened. At that moment Clove had come over telling Sep that she hoped he would fail. "Dayum.. That's not very nice considering... Well whatever." Alex said. Not wanting to talk anymore because he if he did then a murder crazy Clove would come after him. Alex looked around. Those kids were younger than him. Alex remembered how he was when he was fifteen or fourteen. Those where the days. Alex thought long and hard about the prohpecy.

[orange]In your heart there is a trace
Destroy the blessed dove

Alex thought about it. He had been good with riddles when he had solved crimes for th NYPD. Alex startd to thing. "Destroy the blessed dove." He said to himself. Not realizing he said that outloud. Alex didn't think it was to destroy Aphrodite. But Aphrodite was the dove. Which symboled beatuy and... LOVE! Destroy someones Love! "For within her heated fire. Burns his personal desire." Either Alex's mom was stupid.. Or just stupid. It was obviously about two things. The Nike daughter was angry that Andrew was with Clove. Fire yeah. And Seps personal desire was to break Clove and Andrew apart.

Even with that meaning it. It wouldn't make sense. It'd still be a desire. It wouldn't be made reality just like that. Clove and Andrew wouldn't break like that. Unless....... Alex's mom was trying to get Sep and the Nike daughter together. Alex had to keep thinking open minded.
Back to top Go down
Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess
Hecate

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess
Godly parent: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 am

Momos, god of satire, mockery, and censure

Momos was bored and remembered that he had a son to claim. He groaned. He obviously hated claiming his kids. They were already too hard to keep track of and this one was already eighteen. Momos did a facepalm and waved his hand. A hologram of his son appeared and he studied him and his surroundings carefully. They seemed to be at some sort of dance. Last time Momos checked Camp Half-Blood never had dances. This was a special event and he wanted it to be special for Septimus. He snapped his finger again and he appeared in front of Septimus with a pop!

He knocked over the girl nearby and snapped his fingers. The music immediatly cut off and a spotlight shone on him and his son. "Hello, child," Momos said. "If you didn't know already, I'm your father, Momos." He could tell everyone was staring at them.

"Now I can't leave without giving you a gift," Momos told Septimus. A small book that could fit in anyone's pocket appeared in his hand. "This is a book of all the best insults of all time! I must go now. Make me proud my son." He snapped his fingers. The music began to play again and the spotlight disappeared.

((Congradulations to Septimus! The new son of Momos!))

Last edited by Hecate on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/register.html
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares
Clove Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:18 am

This was so frustrating for Clove. All she wanted was a little piece of happily ever after with Andrew and by now, that seemed to become a little bit of a problem. She nodded at Andrew. "I'll do my best to stop them. I am really starting to hate Aphrodite." She said, feeling very annoyed. She gave Andrew a little smile when he mentioned the punch again. "Don't worry, I know this is all on Septimus. He isn't safe as I have multiple reasons to want him dead by now. The least I can do is pummel him untill he can't leave camp. That should fix the little problem with the quest for a while." But having said that, Andrew's almost girlfriend came up, punching him in the face and kicking him in a rather private zone. Clove's face turned to horrid disbelief. The girl turned to her and placed a challenge of sorts upon her. "Oh really? Let's see how winning goes when your bodyparts are spread over various continents!" She shouted after the girl.

She really wanted to follow the girl, who was now talking to Septimus and Alex. Those three were in for hell if they thought they could get away with it and Aphrodite knew it. She had given Clove permission to leave camp again and this time she wouldn't do that to rejoin her friends. She had Andrew but if their quest would succeed... No, she just couldn't think about that possibility. Still, say it did, she'd just run away right there and then. If she didn't have Andrew she didn't have a love to keep her at camp, no matter what Septimus might think or feel. Oh well, for now she still had her Andrew, who was probably in a lot of pain. She wrapper her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Are you okay hunny? Want me to land all three of them in the infirmary for you?" She offered gently. She'd stay with him, although she really really wanted to go over to the little quest group and kick some butt.

For just a moment, Clove wondered how the voting was going. Right now, things were probably normal but she had seen a few people rush to the voting box after Aphrodite had popped out again. Should she fear winning something now? It still seemed unlikely but with this drama, people might change their usual votes to bring some more drama and distress. She hated that. Clove wanted to take Andrew to the infirmary, impossible and find the quest members and beat every single one of them to a pulp so they would be unable to go. Well, she might spare Alex, he hadn't officially been selected so he couldn't do anything on his own, although it would be safer to include him in the beating.

At that point, another God popped in. Well, they must be having a splended evening, watching the drama unfold. He popped in to claim Septimus, however and from the corner of her eye, Clove saw people running to put in their votes, just great. When Momos had given Septimus a small book with the best insults of all time, go figure, he popped right out again, leaving one newly claimed son behind for the sharks to take a bite from. Those sharks were the Aphrodite girl, who were now gossiping like crazy around the vote box, pushing people around to get their own votes in. Well brilliant. Clove looked at Septimus with an honest and friendly smile on her face. She mounted 'congratulations' at him. Despite the fact that she hated the quest he was supposed to go on, she was happy for him. It was a special thing to get claimed and he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Septimus Brown
Quest Champion
Son of Momos
Septimus Brown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:23 am

Wait. Wait, wait, WAIT!!! Alex was talking to him? Since when?! He had been kind of mad at him for telling Clove that Alex had her favorite knife... and, well... just that Clove could be aggressive... and would break Alex's face for the knife. Heck, she'd break anyone's face for that knife! Sep didn't really know the backstory behind it, but whatever. Alex was talking to him? Alex was talking to him. He wanted to go on the quest. A few moments before, he had wanted to kill Sep, and now he wanted to join him and some random kid on a quest of who-knows-what? Well, he couldn't exactly hurt anything, and Septimus was kind of glad he was talking to him, so... OW!!! Then came the punch to the stomach. Great. Now Sep was going on a quest, was standing next to a guy who had wanted to kill him, was going to drink spiked punch (well, not now, because he dropped the cup, which shattered on impact), and was totally lost on the quest? Perfect. Yeah, this was just the best day of Sep's life. What else could go wrong?

Jinx. As soon as Sep though it, it happened. The first part wasn't bad, it was actually quite funny, and Sep just saw it, because he was keeled over, clutching his stomach. Man, that punch hurt! Just as the punch to the face and the kick to the balls must have hurt the nameles guy. Septimus knew how much that hurt, but her kick looked like it hurt. You know, more than usual. She was going in for the kill on that one, but Sep was sure Clove would have to real kill. Sure, the girl (who Sep now realized was the girl from the hill) had been able to kick the guy in the balls, but Clove... was Clove. What she shouted after the girl was living proof of that. She had shouted it, so Septimus could hear it loud and clear. No doubt Clove would carry through with the threat, if she so desired. For the moment though, Sep stood up. "Sure man. Just tell me why you have this sudden burst of forgiveness?"

He watched as the girl who enjoyed kicking people in the nuts walked up to her. He was a bit worried, you know, considering she had just kicked the last guy she saw in the balls, and was ready to protect himself, if needed. Instead she just introduced herself. Daughter of Nike, eh? 'The one girl he had to go on the quest with.' Well, she had guts, Septimus could give her that much. Well, if she was going to be his quest partner, he hoped she'd heard the prophecy, and understood more than he did. Alex, too. That equaled three, and no more. Well, at least the one guy he had picked he knew, and the other was brave enough to kick Clove's boyfriend in the balls. "Septimus Brown, unclaimed. This is Alex, son of Aphrodite. He's also going on the quest. Why, may I ask, did you just kick that guy in the nuts?"

It seems Septimus spoke too soon. The music stopped, and there was a spotlight on him. Oh, shit. Hell, no! No, this was not happening now, of all times, after he had gotten a quest, and had just been put a spotlight on? Fuck! Okay, let's review. Put the scene on pause, and just stop. Okies, Sep had been given a quest, just found out the friend who wanted to kill him was talking to him, and wanted to go on aforementioned quest, he had spiked punch, Clove had drank said punch, Clove's boyfriend had been kicked in the balls, and Clove had made a thread to kill the girl who had kicked him, that girl was going on the quest, and now he was getting claimed? Joy, even more standing out tonight!

Okay, let's put it back on play. Sep tried to shrink out of the light, tried to make himself cave in on himself. Nooo. All this shit could not all happen on one night! It was statistically unlikely! Well, so Sep thought. Everyone was staring at him and the guy in front of him, his dad. Momos... Sep tried to remember what Momos was god of, but he hadn't really paid attention in class here at camp, nor was taught about Greek gods on the street. Momos was... the god of... gah, wasn't it like bullying or something? Sep would have to look it up later. Still, he received a book, which had a bunch of... insults. Okay, was Momos the god of insults? Sep guessed that worked out. It could come in handy sometime, but Sep really just wanted his dad to leave. He flipped through the book for a moment, and shrugged. "Um... thanks?" Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a bunch of girls putting votes into the box. Fuck. No. No, no, no, no NO!!!! Septimus could not win king, he would simply die! If only he could leave before they were announced. Fuck Aphrodite.

He also saw Clove mouthing "Congratulations," to him. What was she doing congratulating him? She just said she wanted him to fail at his quest, and now she was happy for him, saying congrats? No. Septimus just wanted to leave, but fucking Aphrodite had stopped that from happening, hadn't she? As soon as king and queen were announced, Sep was out of there. For now, though, he just raised an eyebrow, and shook his head. Tonight could not possibly get any worse. He looked away at clove, and got the biggest cup that was on the table, filling it with punch. This would be a very long night. He downed it, and started for another...

Last edited by Septimus Brown on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Drunk Sep should be very fun... very fun, indeed!)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite
Alexander Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 am

As Alex looked at Sep. He saw that the Nike Daughter had punched Andrew in the face. Alex let out a laugh. Then She kicked him in the nuts. Alex let out a face that said 'Dayum!' Alex walked over to Andrew and said something he had always wanted to say. "YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUGG OUT!" And walked off laughing. Going back to Sep and the Nike daughter. "Sure man. Just tell me why you have this sudden burst of forgiveness?" Alex looked at Sep. Alex didn't just forgive Sep for the quest. It was a friendship thing. Alex looked at Sep and said "Someone needs to have your back right? You know.. A kid who has lived all around the world and has some cool skills. Whose name is Alex Jones."

"Septimus Brown, unclaimed. This is Alex, son of Aphrodite. He's also going on the quest. Why, may I ask, did you just kick that guy in the nuts?" Sep had said. Alex looked at Sep. Alex could introduce himself. "Not that there was anything wrong with kicking Andrew in the nuts.. Twas epic!" Alex said to Arabella. She was stunning. But when thinking about love.. Surpsingly he didn't think about Penelope Cruz or Megan Fox or even Amy Lawrence. He thought about Sophie. Alex shrugged of the thought and looked at Arabella. Then out of the blue.. Literally. Came Momos. Momos had claimed Sep. Alex tapped the older but shorter boy on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:01 am

"I'll do my best to stop them. I am really starting to hate Aphrodite. Don't worry, I know this is all on Septimus. He isn't safe as I have multiple reasons to want him dead by now. The least I can do is pummel him untill he can't leave camp. That should fix the little problem with the quest for a while." Clove said to him, and he nodded in agreement.

While Andrew was dancing with Clove Arabella came out of nowhere and punched him in the face then kicked him in the crotch. Pain rose up, intense pain and he fell to the ground yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" He layed there, clutching his privates in the fetal position.

He couldn't move, the pain was so intense, he had a strange stomach ache and wanted to puke. Andrew could vaguely hear Clove standing up for him, shouting insults at Arabella. While he was on the ground, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek, he attempted to smile but it quickly turned back to pain. She asked if he wanted them dead, he just grunted a response, this was one of the worst shots to the balls he had ever had.

Andrew could vaguely hear a god pop in and claim Septimus, he had to congratulate him on that, but he still wanted Septimus dead. The Aphrodite DJ came up to him and yelled in his face and Andrew reached out with his arm as Alex walked off, causing him to stumble and fall, "AND HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!?" Andrew yelled at him as he fell to the ground. He would have kicked him in the balls too if he wasn't still experiencing the pain himself. "Go on Clove, you can hit em' all in the places that hurt the most." Andrew said to her. Seriously, why had Arabella done that? I mean, yeah, I would be mad if someone left me, but going around kicking people in the balls? It hurt like hell, she needed to show some respect, it was called free-will or freedom, what the United States promoted.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones
Quest Champion
Son of Aphrodite
Alexander Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:37 am

Alex had been talking to Sep and Arabella. When Alex heard "WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT FOR!" Alex turned to see. Seeing the Andrew kid walking towards him. For the his sake.. Alex hoped Andrew wouldn't do anything. But Andrew had to go and make Alex angry. Andrew had thrown Alex down when he was off guard and had gone and pissed Alex the f***. Alex lifted his arms jumping off the ground and looking at Andrew like he was going to kill him. Alex knew he couldn't have brought a weapon. So he'd just make Andrew hurt. "You really shouldn't have done that kid." Alex said.

Alex popped his knuckles and looked at the Ares kids who he had taken down the other day when he had met Poppy. Alex could see in their eyes that he knew what they where going to do. Alex tensed his kneck and looked at the kid. He was going to give him a pain of his life. Alex looked at the boy laying on the ground. He didn't want t kick the kid too had in the face and stomped down on Andrews stomach.
Back to top Go down
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares
Clove Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:59 am

Things were getting out of hand and Clove realised the time for being nice was over. Her hand went to her necklace, pulling the unusually cruel axe out. The lochaber, the combination axe between griphook, spear and axe. With the butt of the axe, she gave Alex a really hard shove against the chest. It was possible he'd have some bruised or broken ribs but Clove didn't care. She looked at Alex furiously. "No kicking people when they are down. No more fighting or I'll lock you in that DJ booth and start playing classical music on you!" She said. She turned to Arabelle next. "As for you, I don't care how much your puny little heart hurts, one more kick or swing from you will end you in the infirmary." She glared around at all the other people present. "The next person who so much as lifts a finger against another camper will have me and my axe to answer to, UNDERSTOOD?!" She barked like an army general. "And that includes you, Sunglasses." She said to Septimus. She made a big circle, swinging the long-handled axe.

"Now everybody get your asses back to a proper party!" She shouted and watched as most people listened, although the gossip was big in some parts of the room. Clove kept her axe ready, just in case she needed to use it. She stood ready for a fight and saw her siblings ready to do just the same in various places around the room. This thing was hectic enough without it turning into a tavern brawling festival. Clove took a deep breath and kept her eyes wide open. She wasn't going to get distracted again and she'd be glad when this was over.

((Ok, so a nice little note. The next person who fights will get beaten to a pulp by Clove and her siblings so I sugggest you stop the fighting. You've had your fun and now it's over. Remember, Clove is the only one with a weapon and thus, you are very much outnumbered and overpowered. If you're claiming winning from an armed Ares cabin leader without any weapons, you are clearly making yourself overpowered, let's make that clear. From this point I shall, if needed, godmod people to be beaten up by Clove and/or siblings if they fight, be warned for I will not let this turn into a riot. I have the axe here, you don't!!!

End of note))
Back to top Go down
Arabella Adams
Quest Champion
Daughter of Nike
Arabella Adams

Character sheet
Godly parent: Nike

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:50 pm

"Septimus Brown, unclaimed. This is Alex, son of Aphrodite. He's also going on the quest. Why, may I ask, did you just kick that guy in the nuts?" Setimus asked.

"Not that there was anything wrong with kicking Andrew in the nuts.. Twas epic!" said the boy who must have been Alex.

"Thank you," she said turning the Alex, "It was much fun" Then she turned to Septimus, "It's kind of a long story but if you insist," Arabella said rolling her eyes. "Andrew was almost, almost my boyfriend until he started dating Clove. I was pissed at him so I hurt him."

Then the music stopped. A spotlight shone on Setimus. A man appeared next to him knocking Arabella down. If he wasn't a god she would have told him the way she told Andrew. So apparently the man was his father. He handed Septimus a book of insults and disappeared. Arabella eyed the book. That book could come in handy later.

"Congradulations and can I borrow that book?" Arabella asked.

Clove just had to ruin the fun by yelling at all of them not to fight. "As for you, I don't care how much your puny little heart hurts, one more kick or swing from you will end you in the infirmary." Arabella would have screamed 'SCREW YOU!' at Clove if she hadn't threatened to hurt her. Instead, she glared t Clove. You know what, Arabella didn't like Andrew anymore, she hated him. She was still willing to go on the quest.

She turned back to Septimus and Alex. "So…how is this quest goin to work? Where do we start? Who's the leader? When are we goin to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Septimus Brown
Quest Champion
Son of Momos
Septimus Brown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Angry Clove was angry. Sep actually found it hilarious that she was yelling at people for fighting, when her dad was the master of fighting! Ha, how ironic was that?! Still... Sep could tell she was serious. She'd brought out an axe... which looked very deadly, with all the other stuff attached to it. Not to mention, Septimus had done none of the fighting! Why was he getting yelled at for it?! This made absolutely no sense at all, though not much was making sense... the room was turning. Was it supposed to do that? Not caring, Sep leaned against the table. "I'm not fighting! Yet, at least," he called out to Clove, who was now swinging the axe in front of him. Probably not the best thing to say in this situation. Nevertheless, he turned back to Alex and Ara.

Ara's story was... interesting. Yep, she was definitely the person for the quest. If not only because of the last lines, Sep wanted her around, just to see what she would do if any random stranger crossed her. He could imagine... Her kicking random people, anywhere and everywhere... but then her question interrupted the thought. "Um... that depends. I might want to take a look at it first."

As Clove started yelling at Ara, Septimus strangely defensive of her. "Hurt her, and I hurt you. Maybe not physically, but you better watch the knives. Remember last time?" Sep gave a tiny, but evil grin at her, knowing she would remember when he'd stolen her favorite knife... and had made her cry.He turned back to Arabella, who was now asking a bunch of questions.

"Well, we start by trying to decipher the prophecy, considering I was given the quest, I believe I'm leader. We're going to lave... soon. Trust me, if this is what I think it is... Clove and Andrew need our help." Septimus now thought of what the prophecy could mean... Aphrodite had caused the curse on them, and then, Sep, Alex, and Ara had to go go destroy the love. Somehow or another. Then, Aphrodite had lifted a curse off of Clove saying she could leave camp.... Basically, she'd set three demigods out on a quest, and Andrew and Clove to do the exact opposite of what the three were doing. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:39 pm

((This is also a small recap for Poppy))

Sophie had moved to an empty table to drink her water, because a lot was happening everywhere else. On the dance floor, Clove and the guy were dancing, when a girl came up, kicked the guy, screeched at Clove, and left. The guy collapsed to the floor, and Clove yelled back at the girl. Sophie thought she heard the phrase ‘I always win’, which just confirmed her suspicions that this was a daughter of Nike, which tied in to the prophecy. Either that or she had a big ego.

Shortly after that, Momos, the god who basically took care of insults, appeared. Sophie knew who he was; having read basically every myth on earth that had to do with Greek mythology. He appeared, and claimed Septimus, the weird punch guy. After giving him a book of insults (Sophie wasn’t surprised), he disappeared, leaving a very confused bunch of demigods. Two gods in one night? That had to be a record.

Near the drinks table, Sophie could see Alex and Septimus talking. The girl who had kicked Clove’s boyfriend (as Sophie established) came up to them. Looking quite defensive, the two guys began to talk to her, most likely about the quest, and possibly Clove. But Sophie didn’t spend much time on that. If she couldn’t know for certain what they were talking about, there was no reason for guessing.

Clove had gone up on stage, and announced that there was to be no more fighting. After threatening everyone with an axe, she left, and Sophie looked away.

While Sophie had been analyzing the room, she’d run out of water. So she headed back to the drinks table, careful not to go near Septimus, Alex, and the other girl. Sophie could guess that this was the questing party, and she didn’t want to interrupt their plans. She knew how annoying that was. So, skirting the group, she headed towards the water pitcher, trying not to eavesdrop. Regardless, she heard a few words, about the quest. She heard that Septimus was going to be leader. Well, that made sense. He was the one who had gotten the prophecy.

Sophie refilled her water, but didn’t leave. There was one thing she wanted to test first. She poured a glass of punch, and scrutinized it. She sniffed it, and took a quick sip. She regretted that. It was most definitely spiked, with alcohol. At least Sophie hadn’t downed the glass. One sip would hardly be enough to make her drunk, even if the whole drink was pure alcohol. She put the cup down carefully, picked up her water, and took a big gulp, to get the taste out of her mouth. She looked around, to see what else she could learn from this very eventful dance.

Sophie could see she wasn’t the only one hanging around the drinks table. The younger girl Sophie had noticed earlier was there, also awkwardly standing around. After looking closer, Sophie determined the girl was roughly 12 or 13, by the looks of it. Sophie had spent a lot of time with kids, so she could pin ages to appearances pretty accurately. The girl had a purple dress, and black gloves. She wasn’t Sophie’s first choice on someone to talk to, but at this point, Sophie didn’t want to be picky. Besides, how bad could a little girl be?

Sophie made her way over to the girl, and tried to figure out how to start. As you could already tell, Sophie wasn’t a people person. “Hello,” she started off, trying not to wince. She tried not to sigh as well. “What do you think of the party? I mean, two gods in one night, with a prophecy to boot. I’d say it’s weird, even in demigod standards,” Sophie said with a chuckle. She realized she hadn’t introduced herself. “Sophie Rainde, daughter of Athena, and unfortunate nominee for queen,” she said, extending her hand for the girl to shake. She smiled at her. She could at least try and act friendly. Sophie waited, hoping the girl wasn’t a loner like Sophie. That’d just make things awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Poppy almost punched Clove when she made a comment about her dress, even if it was a nice one. Although, she still had to admit it was pretty nice of her to call her Velvet instead of Poppy, she obviously still remembered how sensitive she could be with names. Poppy seemed to shrink as a few more people came and said hell to Clove, she was much more popular then she came off as at first glance. After just standing there for a while she watched Clove walk up onto the stage and she soon realized she was announcing the nominees for king and queen. Of course, she knew the titles were just a superficial way to give the most popular couple at the dance, or in the school most times, just so they could have closure that they were they were better then everyone, even though they weren't.

Poppy suddenly shot her head up and her mouth dropped. Did she just hear her own name being clled for a nomination for queen? Who in their right mind would nominate her? She didn't know that many people at camp yet, only Alex and Clove so who else would've nominated her? She figured one of them was just trying to pull a prank on her or something. She knew she'd never win, if she did someone would loose a foot.Her hand slowly slid up to her black necklace. No one here knew that with one quick movement, she could rip off the necklace and have a knife in her hand. A deadly sharp one at that. Catching someone by surprise wouldn't be hard either, but hopefully she wouldn't do that. At least not tonight. She was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts as she heard a big comotion.

There was a group of three, very angry looking kids, standing by the punch table, and then on the dance floor Clove was standing on the stange making an announcment about no fighting and a boy was on the floor, looking like he was in pain. A lot of pain. Poppy looked around blanking, wondering what exactly had happened while she was zoned out, and noticed a girl with blonde hair near her. Poppy had never seen her before at camp but figured she must be a camper and the girl was suddenly standing in front of her. She asked about what she thought about the dance and something about two gods and a prophecy. Poppy had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. Two gods had come and delivered a prophecy? Which gods and to whom?

The girl suddenly introduced herself as Sohpie Rainde and Poppy recongnized her name from the list of nominees. She looked like she could be queen material but a daughter of Athena as queen? It could happen but it was most likely an Aphrodite kid would win. The girl held out her hand and Poppy hesitated. Maybe she could let her walls down tonight and try to be nice. She gingerly took the girls hand and looked into her eyes, "Hi," she whispered.

((Sorry for kind of disapearing for a while. If I got anything wrong I'm sorry, but I really needed to post even though it's horrible!))
Back to top Go down
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes
Kendall Styles

Character sheet
Godly parent: Hermes

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:12 am

((SORRY SORRY SORRY! I had my Bat Mitzvah this weekend. It's a big religious thing with family and friends so I had no time to get on. But now that's over.. I'm good again:p))

Kendall frowned, she was basically sprinting to get to the dance. She had just come from the Hermes Cabin. Personally, Kendall thought she looked terrible. There was no way she could have gotten a dress, so she was wearing a new pair of red skinny jeans, black suspenders, and a white, tight- fitting shirt. It was sort of her signature, nerdy look. At least Kendall loved the way her hair was curled. It was pinned back, but hanging down is soft curls that complimented her natural ones.

Kendall walked in, a bit self- conscious seeing how she was late. Very late, in fact. Kendall took baby steps in, and half smiled. She spotted Thomas but wasn't sure to go up to him or not. Sure, she had kissed him, but still. Kendall wasn't desperate for a boy's attention. She glanced around the room looking for anyone who wanted to talk.

Kendall walked onto the dancefloor, and just randomly starting dancing like a physco path.
Back to top Go down
Clove Tyler
Daughter of Ares
Clove Tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:15 am

((Teehhee, we're all just very glad you could make it Very Happy. Welcome to the dance and be sure to have fun between the drama xD Razz))

Clove returned the glare Nike-girl gave her with an indifferent look. Seriously, she might always win but that was games, she herself was the daughter of Ares, which means she'd kick her butt any day of the week. Yet Clove didn't really care. When Septimus made a thread toward her knives Clove almost panicked and threw a knife in his throat, just to make sure it wasn't possible. When she looked at him, her eyes were wild as a deer in the headlights. She calmed herself down and turned around and walked away, ignoring him completely. She did drink two glasses of punch, gathering courage to announce King and Queen. The world was already spinning and she was almost starting to feel rather giddy. It wouldn't hurt to take a glass up stage with herself, just in case she needed it.

She went to one of her siblings and picked up the envelopes her sibling held out for her. She walked to stage and grabbed the microphone, knowing she'd avoid them for the coming months if she made it out alive today. "Ladies and gentleman, will the nominees please gather up on stage." She said and a dead silence fell. The nominees walked up on stage or were forcibily pushed on by her various siblings. Clove kept herself from smiling at that. She wasn't the only one who didn't feel like winning. "Yes, it is time to announce the King and Queen of the summer dance. We will start off with the runners up and finish with King and Queen." She said and grabbed the envelope titled 'Queen' and opened it to read the results. "The runners up are Sophie Rainde and Poppy Johnson. Congratulations." She said, handing them the card so that they might see it. It had been a tie between the both of them. She knew Poppy, whom she knew as Velvet, wouldn't believe her without seeing it. She could understand that.

She opened the envelope with 'King' and looked at the names, trying to hold a smile back. "The runner up is Andrew Kicklighter, closely followed by Thomas Kirtley and Alexander Jones. Congratulations guys." She said with a broad smile, handing them the dard. She took the other envelope again and pulled the card for Queen out. "And the Queen is.." She said, looking down on the ticket. "Hell." She said, not really paying attention to herself or her words. "It seems the world is going to end. I was voted Queen. For those crazy enough to believe I would actually lie to win, here's your results." She said, throwing the card into the crowd at random. The buzzing of voices was obvious and she motioned Sophie over and whispered to her. "Since you're runner up, you should do the coronation thing. I can hardly go around putting the crown on my own head. I can't believe this is happening." She said, feeling very much like a caged animal. "Unless you'd like to knock me out and take the position for yourself?" She said hopefully, although she doubted Sophie would accept. She drained the glass she had with her, feeling the spiked punch rising to her head, she was drunk.

"Now, for my lovely King." She said royally. "His name is...." She pulled the card out and got a laughing fit. "I bet you all think this is hillarious!" She said, trying without much succes to drink some more from her empty cup. "The King is Septimus Brown, also known as Sunglasses and Quest boy. I don't suppose we can skip the dance and just go home now?" She said irritated yet she could already tell that wasn't going to happen. She turned to Septimus, noticing she wasn't steady on her feet. Well, not that it mattered much, she was probably going to trip and fall if she could hurt the King with it. She had no mercy for the soldiers and even less of it for the king. She walked up to Septimus while people made sure that neither of them fled and they had enough space to start the dancing. Clove could feel the eyes on her as she went to stand in front of him, her arms crossed and a challenging expression on her face...

((Congrats me and Sept.. I suggest she gets first post and after that it's wide open again))

Last edited by Clove Tyler on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ahem, grammar mistakes much? xD)
Back to top Go down
Septimus Brown
Quest Champion
Son of Momos
Septimus Brown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:38 pm

((Can we please stop posting only OOC?))

There was no way Sep was going to get on that stage willingly. No, as Clove announced that the nominees were to get on stage, he stayed right where he was. That is, until some random Ares kid came up to him, and dragged him up there. Rather forcefully, might he add. Gods, did they like dragging people up to a stage, against their will, for said person to maybe be crowned king, a title had wanted nothing to do with? Apparently, they loved it. Of course, they were Ares children, who loved really anything physical, and painful to others. Except Clove. Clove was different... in a way that Sep couldn't explain. She was... more into knives than physical strength. Yeah, that was it, wasn't it?

Not that it mattered. Did it matter? Why would it matter? Why wouldn't it matter? What? Why all the questions? Sep wasn't really sure. Maybe it was the punch? Who knew? Who really cared?! Well, Sep should be mildly concerned, maybe, but... what were we talking about again? Oh, never mind. The fact still stood that Ares kids were dragging him up the way to the stage. He tried to fight, but what was he, against a couple Ares kids? He was like a small child, not even half as strong as these guys. Gods, he would have some bruises the next morning. Or in ten minutes, he wasn't really sure. He was now standing on the stage, with all the other nominees, waiting for the names to be called, looking out at the crowd. There were more or less... 100 people there, maybe? Still, it was a big crowd to Sep. He'd usually been by himself, or with Alex... no, no, no. Not time to think about that right now...

No, he couldn't think of that right now. He just couldn't. He was drunk, and there was no way to tell what he would do... "I was voted Queen." Aha, so Clove won. She deserved it, for all her hard work. She may not want it, but... oh, Sep could taunt her for a while with this information... that is, he could have. If he wasn't made the King. Know how he was thinking the night couldn't get any worse earlier? Well, he lied. It could. Sure, he might have been able to handle King, but with Clove as Queen? It's not that he didn't like the idea, he would just get pummeled the next day for being voted King. Well, it wasn't really his fault, but he was sure Clove would blame him for it all the same. That is, if she remembered.

There was no way in Hell that Septimus was going to wear that crown. How were they going to coronate, anyway, if Clove was Queen? Sep had seen her bend over to loner girl... who was taller than him. That took that way of not being crowned out of the picture... maybe he could just run? No, people were making sure they couldn't. Well... why were they all making room? What did they expect Clove and Sep to do? Clove had said to skip the dance... Sep had thought she just mean the end of the dance. Apparently... were Clove and Sep supposed to dance together? She was standing in front of him, arms crossed, daring him to do something. Well, at least he was taller than her. Still, he hadn't danced yet tonight, and frankly, he didn't want to.

Instead of dancing, he just closed his eyes, though no one could see, and muttered under his breath, "Shit." Sep wished he hadn't come to the dance, wished he could just be sleeping at the Hermes cabin right now, unclaimed, with no quest, and not supposed to be dancing with Clove. Well, now the rest of the Ares kids were cracking their knuckles, so he kind of had to dance with her. He sighed, then said so only she could hear, "Unless you have a plan to get us out of this, looks like we have to dance." Did they just dance there, on the stage? Septimus guessed so, and put his hands on her hips. Not really certain how, he started to dance...
Back to top Go down
Sophie Rainde
Daughter of Athena
Sophie Rainde

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 pm

The girl seemed very subdued, and hesitated at Sophie’s hand. After a while, the girl gingerly shook Sophie’s hand, and whispered hi. Sophie smiled, but before she could say anything, was told to get on stage with all the other nominees.

Sophie hestitated, and didn’t move at first. But when she saw some Ares kids on their way, she quickly started walking, so she wouldn’t be shoved on stage. She stood, and waited for something to happen. Clove was also on stage, and had envelopes with her. She opened up the results, and read out that Sophie and another girl were both runner-ups. Sophie was stunned, who voted for her? Thankfully, she wasn’t queen, that would be embarrising. The girl Sophie had been talking to was also there, and had been called Poppy. Well, at least Sophie knew her name. She smiled at Poppy. “Nice job,” she said.

Clove was reading out the king runner-ups, but Sophie didn’t care about that as much. She listened without interest, then came back to attention when Clove announced the Queen. It was Clove. Sophie bit her lip to keep from laughing. That was hilarious. Sophie herself had voted for Clove, but she hadn’t been serious. Apparently, other people had had the same thoughts as her.

Clove motioned Sophie over, and Sophie came, to see what was wrong. "Since you're runner up, you should do the coronation thing. I can hardly go around putting the crown on my own head. I can't believe this is happening,” Clove told her. Sophie nodded. Of course she’d do it, although she really had no idea what to do. Clove continued talking. “Unless you’d like to knock me out and take the position for yourself?” Clove asked her, sounding hopeful. Sophie shook her head, grinning. “It’s all yours,” she whispered back. She really didn’t want to be queen.

Clove had been drinking the punch, and now she looked really drunk. Sophie placed the crown on her head, but she doubted that Clove even noticed. Sophie quickly stepped back, and picked up the crown for the king. Clove announced the winner, who was Septimus. Sophie grinned again. This night was getting better and better.

Sophie walked over to him quickly, before Clove, and put the crown on his head. She was taller than him, which meant he couldn’t really run away. After placing the crown on his head, Sophie backed up quickly, so that Clove and Septimus could have their dance as King and Queen. She watched as Clove marched over, challenging Septimus to do something. They started to dance, and Sophie had to bite her lip to keep from bursting out. This whole thing was hilarious, considering they were both Sophie’s votes, which she had entered as a joke.

Since it was a slow dance on, and Sophie had no desire to dance with anybody, she headed back to finish her conversation with Poppy. The girl was too young to slow dance, anyway. Sophie walked over to where Poppy was standing. “If you ask me, this is the best part of the night so far,” Sophie whispered to her, in case Clove was nearby. She crossed her arms, and continued watching the weirdest couple on earth dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only and Only Dance.   The Only and Only Dance. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only and Only Dance.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: Amphitheatre-
Jump to: