Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hecate
Admin
Canon
Minor Goddess
Hecate

Character sheet
Species: Minor Goddess
Godly parent: N/A

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Character sheet
Current Username:
Desired Username:
Birthday:
Species (god, goddess, satyr, demigod, etc...):
Nationality (if you are a demigod, Greek or Roman):
Appearance (What your character looks like, at least 150 words):
History: (History of your character, at least 150 words):
Personality (Personality of your character, at least 150 words):
RP sample:
How did you find out about us?

PM the sheet to me or Artemis, or email it to: camphalfbloodstaff7@gmail.com

A lot of these rules came from The Percy Jackson RPG, link to come soon.

Spoiler:
^Look in the spoiler when you've been active for six months^

NOTE: If you are a Roman you have to add: Legacy Status: Yes/No. ***If this is a yes, include your top five choices for godly relation, and please specify how far removed from them you are (eg two generations/grandchild, great grandchild, etc.)***

Last edited by Hecate on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed something)
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhillrpg.com/register.html
Hades

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:06 am

HADES
??/??/???? (Before time itself. REAL:15/01/2000)
God
Greek
Male (REAL:female)
A strong muscular (has a six pack) man, who stands tall (about 6, 5.) and proud. He looks like he is around twenty , or twenty five. His skin is the color of sand like his brother's, Poseiden, but slightly lighter, like it hasn't seen sun for ages. His eyes are like looking into your death. He wears a simple black T-shirt and jeans, with a pair of black Converse sneakers. His hair is black like coal, or charred wood. He has his right ear pierced with a stone as red as the depths of Hell. He has pure white teeth, but has a cold grin, and an evil smile. This is only his mortal form. In his true form he is at least a hundred feet tall. He has huge bull horns on his head, and huge leathery wings on his back. He glows red and leaves a trail of flames and destruction behind him.
Although Hades (the Unseen One) is an Olympian god, he is the Lord of the Underworld and ruler of the dead. Hades is not the god of death, however -- that's Thanatos. Hades rules those given proper funeral rites and brought over to the other side by Charon. Hades complained about Apollo's son, the healer Asclepius because he restored people to life, thereby reducing Hades' dominions. Hades inflicted Thebes with plague probably because they weren't burying the slain and therefore were denying bodies for Hades to have dominion over.The name Hades is generally applied to the realm of the Underworld: Hades = Hades' realm. Hades is feared and hated. An oath taken on his name is especially binding. There are few stories about Hades since he spends most of his time among the non-living. Hades is also very different from the roman god Pluto. Pluto is the god of wealth.Hades is also called Haides, Aides, Aidoneus, Zeus Katachthonios (Zeus under the earth), and Orcus (Roman). Hades is best known for abducting Demeter's daughter Persephone, keeping her with him in the Underworld where no one knew where she was, and then, when found out, tricking her into eating some pomegranate seeds. By eating in the land of Hades, Persephone was bound to Hades. A deal was made to let Persephone join her mother half the year, but she always returns.
He was known to be dark, morbid, moody, ruthless, and sometimes even cruel. He could also be very romantic and passionate. He is a greedy god who is greatly concerned with increasing his subjects. It depends- in different books he has different personalitys, mostly though he is mean, cruel and selfish. But Hades had had a hard time in his godboy years; remember that. (Read some greek books, sheesh!)
(Hades is in the underworld talking to himself, while Persephone is visiting her mother [In human form.].) *SIGH Oh how I wish Persephone was here with me right here and now, this very moment. (After thinking about what to do very hard Hades decided.) I shall go to "Camp Half-Blood", there I will be able to talk with my old friend Dionysus.
Back to top Go down
Glamour
Admin
Daughter of Apollo
Glamour

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Apollo

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:14 am

Few things: you were supposed to PM it to me or Hecate, or email it to the email accunt shown above.

Two, in the books it says the vods in their true forms are humans 20 feet tall.

Three, RP samples must be at least 150 words

Four, RP samples must be in third person.

HECATE WANTS TO ADD SOMETHING TOO!
I suggest when you write you add pragraphs. It's sometimes hard to read when there's not any.

Last edited by Hecate on Sun May 20, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add something)
Back to top Go down
https://camphalfblood7.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Creation   Character Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: OOC :: Newbie Center-
Jump to: