Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Blood

A Percy Jackson RPG

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So much for a Peaceful day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris
Thomas Kirtley

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet
Species: Demigod
Godly parent: Eris

So much for a Peaceful day. Empty
PostSubject: So much for a Peaceful day.   So much for a Peaceful day. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:14 pm

The sun shone through a gap in one of the few clouds in the sky, Illuminating the hillside. A breeze wafted past, infusing the scent of strawberries into the air. A pity... This day would have been peaceful. At least, it would have if it wasn't for the male youth in blue denim clothing racing towards the hill, pursued by a demon he already killed seven times. "Gods, you don't give up, do you!" he shouted back at it. "Just stay dead this time!" He stopped, and engaged in sword versus Battle-staff combat.

"come on, then, Theseus," the demon spat in between swings. "it's only a matter of time before I impale you, and then-"SMACK! this bit was Pinger smacking the Demon into the face, interrupting his taunts and his rhythm. not hesitating, the youth swung his blade, chopping of the demon's staff arm. "Haa!" he shouted, kicking the Demon into the chest, sending him sprawling onto the ground. Holstering Pinger, the boy looked at the demon. "here's a tip: if you're gonna fight, fight." the youth stabbed the demon in the forehead. "don't just stand there talking a better fight than you can back up." Thomas watched as the demon started to turn to dust. It would be a couple of days before the demon who called himself Screino reformed.

((gah, just copied my intro from HBH, I had no time, but wanted to join in on something.))
Back to top Go down
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes
Kendall Styles

Character sheet
Godly parent: Hermes

PostSubject: Re: So much for a Peaceful day.   So much for a Peaceful day. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Kendall was really excited to be coming to camp. She had been hoping for a calm, and welcoming day. As they say First impressions count the most! And Kendall wasn't the one for for loudness. Her thoughts were interrupted by a peculiar sight. A boy, and what looks like could be a demon. But, then again, it could be any type of monster. Kendall just wasn't sure.

"Great, there goes my first day." Kendall mumbled, hopefully not to loud. The last thing she needed was someone to hear her talking to herself.

It really intrigued Kendall to figure out who her father was. She smiled at the thought of figuring it out. Kendall rolled her eyes by her sudden burst of energy. She wished she was more like her mother, a calm, and proper British woman. Kendall was British, with an accent, but it bothered her how she was slightly different.

Kendall walked more up the hill, mostly looking at the grass. She hoped the boy, and the demon wouldn't notice her. She had a dagger, that's it. Probably nothing against anything they threw at her. This was one reason why she couldn't wait to get to camp. She needed a new weapon.

Kendall stumbled as her left foot got caught on a rock. The rock must have been pretty deep into the ground considering it made Kendall fall. She went sprawling onto the grass, probably getting grass stains on her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris
Thomas Kirtley

Location : Camp Halfblood, the Halls of Asgard, Valhalla, the FAYZ, Empire City, Camelot High, Marvel/DC Universe, Biofuse, New Maraias, Camp Jupiter, and a convention for the Organization of Nazi Twinkies. also, I'm behind a Computer.

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So much for a Peaceful day.   So much for a Peaceful day. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:23 pm

As Thomas straightened, a thought about his mother, whoever she was, came over him. Odd that he should think of her… maybe, after traveling for an entire month, he was finally worthy of her recognition. To be claimed… To finally know after 19 years who his mother is… that would fill him with peace, and he would be able to relax…

The boy looked at the tree, supposedly the boundary to his safe haven, and saw a girl fall on the ground. “Oh dear.” He jogged over, his sword on his shoulder. “Let me help you up.” He grabbed the girl’s hand, and hauled her up, helping her get back on her feet. He shook his head, and a small bit of his hair fell in front of his right eye, covering up a painful memory…

Best to push on. “I’m Thomas Kirtley. What’s your name?” The boy looked her over, checking for injuries. Not finding any, he gave a firm nod. “I’m ah… Rather new around here. Mind showing me around?”
Back to top Go down
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes
Kendall Styles

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So much for a Peaceful day.   So much for a Peaceful day. EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Kendall grimaced in pain. She didn't see the demon turn to dust, but she probably wouldn't want to. But, the next thing she knew was that the boy had come over to help her. She was hocked with his friendliness as he helped her off the ground.

That probably wasn't that best first impression for Kendall to give. But, she didn't really care. "Oh, er, thanks." She said after he had helped her. "Nice to meet you Thomas. I'm, um, Kendall Styles." She said, in her opinion Kendall sounded like an idiot. She couldn't believe she was already flustered!

Kendall blushed, a shade a bit light then scarlet, and looked at her feet. She wouldn't have guessed the boy was new, considering that he was fighting the monster, but she was wrong. Thomas was new. [color=red]"I'm new, too."[/color Kendall said simply, not really sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Kirtley
Son of Eris
Thomas Kirtley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So much for a Peaceful day.   So much for a Peaceful day. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Hmm… something about her was different. Maybe it was the fact that she was the first Demigod Thomas met in his life? That was probably it. Maybe he was just flustered because he never met one that was so… normal. “Nice to meet you miss Styles.” He moved his sword out of the way, gesturing to the camp. “After you,” he said quite politely. First impressions were the key, after all.

“So, we just acquaint ourselves with the camp? Give ourselves the tour?” Thomas gave a small grin to the girl as he looked at the general camp. Big place to go alone in… the boy looked at the “Real World” that they were abandoning, possibly forever, and shrugged. “Never liked most of the buffoons there anyway…” the demigod muttered. He turned toward Kendall. “Right this way, I think…” then Thomas noticed something: Kendall was hurt. “Oh gods, why didn’t I notice this before?” Thomas, cursing himself for being an idiot, he dropped down, and opened up his backpack. He pulled out a broken yardstick, both pieces, and set them next to either side of Kendall’s ankles. He then pulled out some duct tape, and taped them to her pants legs to support her as she walked. Making a poor brace would have to do till they found where the medic was. “Well,” the boy said, propping himself underneath her. “I suppose this will have to do for now.”

((Big House?))
Back to top Go down
Kendall Styles
Daughter of Hermes
Kendall Styles

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: So much for a Peaceful day.   So much for a Peaceful day. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Kendall smiled at Thomas's friendliness. She was thankful for having a friend, or at least that's what she hoped she and Thomas were. She grinned. "I really don't think that the other campers help out, that much. So yeah." Kendall rambled on.

Kendall glanced down at her ankle, she hadn't noticed it before because it was numb. And that couldn't be good. She'd rather have felt the injury, that way she knew how bad it was. Now, she wouldn't be able to tell, or even guess. "Gods, that's just 'orrid! I can't feel it though, so it isn't as bad." Kendall said with a shrug, her thick British accent prominent as she spoke. "Where to now?" Kendall wondered out loud, she doubted Thomas would know where they were going, but she was jus thinking out loud.

((Okay!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much for a Peaceful day.   So much for a Peaceful day. Empty

Back to top Go down

So much for a Peaceful day.
Page 1 of 1